You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The TSP MTT Final - Runners & Riders.

124»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP MTT Final - Runners & Riders.:
    In Response to Re: The TSP MTT Final - Runners & Riders. : why 2nd the 1st prize is worth 10k  lol ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    How is it worth 10K?
    700 sounds nice..
  • edited January 2011
    crazy someone gets chance of liftetime then says they dont want to win wtf??? so degrading for those who would love the opportunity especially ones who have just missed out
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP MTT Final - Runners & Riders. : How is it worth 10K? 700 sounds nice..
    Posted by SolidStan1
    tournament your entered in + double cash for points, always good to check what you are playing for before you play lol

wd anyway dont sell it!!!!
  • edited January 2011
    lol @ cottlad offering monies tho

sky aint gonna be doing a promo like this if people can just buy their way in obvs

solidstan seriously work on ur game and grind it will be profitable
  • edited January 2011
    Sounds like im not the only one who doesent quite know what I've won. It hasent sunk in yet, but Robbie, Im with you m8..
  • ybyb
    edited January 2011
    crazy someone gets chance of liftetime then says they dont want to win wtf??? so degrading for those who would love the opportunity especially ones who have just missed out
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    lol wut? he obviously doesnt know what his prize consists of and for a lot of people £700 is a lot of money.

just chill man
  • edited January 2011
    lol @ cottlad offering monies tho sky aint gonna be doing a promo like this if people can just buy their way in obvs solidstan seriously work on ur game and grind it will be profitable
    Posted by scotty77
    I gona give it my best shot, Im sure I can do ok. Just cant get my head around it at the moment tho..
    Feels like I lost a fiver, but found a tenner..
  • edited January 2011
    hehe gotta at least try ;)
    If i was earning tiny CFP i'd probably sell for £1k given the chance.  As it is, it's worth more but only if yr making £1k+ per month CFP which i'm sure stt/mtt players aren't getin close to
  • edited January 2011
    Doesnt the money that he gets from the cash for points got into a tsp account not his actual own, so if he was to hit 40k points a month, the 2k he makes from bonus will not actually go into his pocket, and will be used by sky to put him in offline tournies?
  • edited January 2011

wd stan... very pleased for you.

• edited January 2011
    lol @ cottlad offering monies tho sky aint gonna be doing a promo like this if people can just buy their way in obvs solidstan seriously work on ur game and grind it will be profitable
    Posted by scotty77
    gg solid i feel pretty empty after that loss. cudn't play my hand as u repeatedly kept shoving.
    i'm not sure what it is you've won other than a place on the team solid but you did bring up on two occasions during the tournament you wanted the second place prize money.

If you still want the £700 prize money id be happy to do an exchange if you're interested? I worked hard with my game the past 3 months and really wanted the place. Let me know what you decide.

Jay
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP MTT Final - Runners & Riders. : gg solid i feel pretty empty after that loss. cudn't play my hand as u repeatedly kept shoving. i'm not sure what it is you've won other than a place on the team solid but you did bring up on two occasions during the tournament you wanted the second place prize money. If you still want the £700 prize money id be happy to do an exchange if you're interested? I worked hard with my game the past 3 months and really wanted the place. Let me know what you decide. Jay
    Posted by 4fingersAA
    Thia sounds like win all round & pryce not having a go im similar player 700 is alot of money to me but maybe as i know what a good opportunity it is for him. WP 4fingers ul mate hope u get on aswell
  • edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP MTT Final - Runners & Riders. : Thia sounds like win all round & pryce not having a go im similar player 700 is alot of money to me but maybe as i know what a good opportunity it is for him. WP 4fingers ul mate hope u get on aswell
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    im leaving the money in my account basically cos if he does want it and feels he probably can't or doesn't want to commit then sky poker can withdraw the credit and award it to him instead.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP MTT Final - Runners & Riders. : Thia sounds like win all round & pryce not having a go im similar player 700 is alot of money to me but maybe as i know what a good opportunity it is for him. WP 4fingers ul mate hope u get on aswell
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    did i miss something?
  • edited January 2011

Well Done SolidStan! When this has all sunk in tomorrow, I suggest you read the t & c thoroughly so you have a better understanding of what you have actually won. I am sure Tikay or someone will be in touch with you about it anyway, sooner than later, so dont worry too much about it for now. This is YOUR opportunity to further your poker path....use it.

Once again, well done and hope everything goes ok for you.
  • edited January 2011
    Well Done SolidStan! When this has all sunk in tomorrow, I suggest you read the t & c thoroughly so you have a better understanding of what you have actually won. I am sure Tikay or someone will be in touch with you about it anyway, sooner than later, so dont worry too much about it for now. This is YOUR opportunity to further your poker path....use it. Once again, well done and hope everything goes ok for you.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    +1 yeah man, sleep on it and all will be explained to you and you can do whatever once you're properly informed. Very many congrats though it is a cracking prize I for one would love it!
  • edited January 2011
    Well done mate!

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The TSP MTT Final - Runners & Riders. : did i miss something?
    Posted by pryce6
    lol sorry was YB my apologise pryce

I sort of can understand it more today but have posted in another thread so not going to repeat myself
  • edited January 2011
    WD Stan & GL on the team wp
  • edited January 2011
    WD Stan & GL on the team wp
    Posted by tallytink

WP Tallytink great effort, was you going for win out of interest x
  • edited January 2011
    THX Young Gun, i always play to win
  • edited January 2011
    Nice one thought you was, VUL im sure your time will come :o) x
  • edited January 2011
    WD Stan - gl in TSP

• edited January 2011
    I would like to take this oppotunity to congratulate Stan on the win, all the best in TSP Stan.

I would also like to say thanks to mike1975 and hurst for rooting for me in this competition to finish in that top 3. I knew many would believe the tank, sara and tally to be the favourites but i believed in my ability and my recent form on sky poker to take me to those top finishing places.

However i assure my friends and mentor(venomgg) and other players who supported me on the the night that i will return in 3 months to challenge for that final table and win the next place on TSP.

See you at the tables!

Jay