You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Primo and TSP finals- LIVE on 865 tonight- with Rich and Ed

edited January 2011 in Poker Chat

It's Super Sunday folks!

Yes, 9pm LIVE tonight on Sky Poker TV we're covering our flagship tourney The Primo AND we create three new members of Team Sky Poker.

The TSP finals get going at 7.30pm and The Primo launches at 8. And don't forget of course we have another Viva Las Vegas semi-final tonight where the winner will win an £1100 seat to the grand final.

Mr Giddins and I are your hosts, and also on tonight's show- Disastermind! So if you fancy testing your general knowledge with us in the studio on a live phone call this evening and winning entry to Take On Tikay, then email skyopen@bskyb.com with your name, alias and phone number.

We'll have the Poker Clinic around 11.30pm- so look out for your hands from that thread.

And of course, we'll be looking for your hand requests, banter, poker questions and general tomfoolery.

Tonight's side topic of conversation-

What's the worst boyfriend/girlfriend/date you've ever had? And why did you dump them?

Why were they so bad? Was it a nasty habit they had, or something they did you can't forgive them for? Were their relatives a nightmare? Was it some physical feature which you just couldn't get past? Did they reveal they were once a member of the opposite sex?

No naming names please- just the gory details!

Off the top of my head- I remember going in for the kiss once and only once I'd locked lips with the lady did I discover she had a little bit of a tache going on...

Lord knows what Sky Mandy and Giddins' answers are going to be...

We might just have a prize for the best one tonight- so go on, make us laugh!

Comments