You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Primo and TSP finals- LIVE on 865 tonight- with Rich and Ed

13»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Hi guys, in answer to that coin problem.
    Don't bother reading it...you couldn't get more confused.
    If you labelled every coin with a letter 'a, b, c, d etc.'
    Weigh a b c and d against e f g h...
    If they're equal then it is either i j k or l...
    If the left side is heavier, it means that a, b, c or d is heavier, or e, f, g and h is lighter.

Then weigh I and J and K against any 3 of the coins you know are 'equal'..
    If they are again equal, L is the odd coin...if not...I can't remember.

In the end...yeah I give up

Nice show tonight :)
  • edited January 2011
    Not ,my worse date but a lady at work was meeting her new guy after work for the first time. About 5 minutes before she finished she nipped to the toilet to change and doll herself up. During that time I loosely filled her purse full of random blokes names and telephone numbers. She left and pulled her purse out to pay for her first drink and littered the bar with numbers. She said it was the most akward date she had ever been on till he made his excuses and left.
  • edited January 2011
    Evening boys!!!!

Just thought I'd let you know that I saw Trevor's mass of chest hair blush at yesterday's SPT...he should be banned from getting his chest rug out in public...it put nutty tart right off her poker ;o)

xx

• edited January 2011

Twelve Coins Numbered 1 to 12

If First Weight Does not balance
    Weigh 8 coins:

Weigh  1 2 3 4 (heavy)   5 6 7 8 (llight)

Not Weighed  9  10  11  12 (Non of these)

Then Weigh 1 2 9  10(heavy)     5  6  3  4(llight)   (its 1 or 2 as scales went same way)

Then Weigh 1 2 9  10(light)     5  6  3  4(heavy)   (its 3 or 4 as scales went same Different)

Not Weighed 7  8 9  10

(if it balances its the 7 or 8 )

Last Weigh in->>>> Its 1  or  2   Balance 1 with 3, If balance odd=2 else 1

If First Weight Does balance

Weigh: 1  2  3  4(b) <-Balances->   5  6   7  8(b)

Dont weigh: 9  10  11  12 (its one these)

9  10(h)     1  2(l)
           11   12

if balance its between 11 / 12  if not its between 9  10

Measure 11 or 9 with 1 depending if last one balanced as per previous example

• edited January 2011

Amazed at that hand on the poker clinic. 

Surely he is trapping me on the flop - that's why he flats?

The turn is a blank - and he gets away !!!! Unbelievable, I'm so tilted I'm not gonna be able to play for a week.

I know you're never supposed to go broke in an unraised pot without the nuts, but that's ridiculous! lol. Great fold - no doubt next time I try to stick a bluff on him, he will snap me off with 17th pair.

Thanx for showing.
  • edited January 2011
    I think a mention should go out to the Sky Poker crew who did such a good job at Newcastle.

Tikay doing his binking to stay in tournaments.
    Tighty doing his great updates and impersonation of Tikay on Twitter.
    Dave for his great compering, photography and making up rules for SnGs that work to his advantage.
    Adam for being a top guy, good to chat to about the Sky Poker software and also for walking away from the SnGs in profit.
    Trevor for being a top guy and using his authority figure to get the tournament updates TV switched to football so he could watch his team!
    Richard Milner for being another top guy.
    Wayans? for asking me to do a My Name Is and accepting me declining the 'opportunity'. :-)
    Anneka for returning to Sky Poker for a one off special appearance, running the show like a true pro, being great to talk to and just for being Anneka. ;-)  (see you in Luton - Be there!)

Anyone else I missed.

See you in Luton.
  • edited January 2011
    1) you're site is rogged.

2) That was the best HU sky has seen i'm sure!

AJS you horrible boy grrrr :-)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Primo and TSP finals- LIVE on 865 tonight- with Rich and Ed:
    Amazed at that hand on the poker clinic.  Surely he is trapping me on the flop - that's why he flats? The turn is a blank - and he gets away !!!! Unbelievable, I'm so tilted I'm not gonna be able to play for a week. I know you're never supposed to go broke in an unraised pot without the nuts, but that's ridiculous! lol. Great fold - no doubt next time I try to stick a bluff on him, he will snap me off with 17th pair. Thanx for showing.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    PS i got it right ;) much more tilting
  • edited January 2011
    I'm pressing 888 on Dylan's My Name Is but subtitles aren't coming up.  Is this a technical hitch? ;-)
  • edited January 2011
    Hya Guys

that coin problem i posted.

you are all doing very well when the coin is not in group 1 or group 2 (4 coins each).

Lets now assume that the coin is in group 1 or 2 so when you weigh them the scale doesnt balance. So you know that the last 4 coins are constant and the coin we are seking is in a group of 8 (Group 1 plus Group)

You have 2 moves left to identify the coin and weight.. Did say it starts to get tricky. If we get enough peope interested i will happily get really involved and maybe even share the final answer which works wherever the coin is located.

Cheers all

Magicalman
  • edited January 2011

On the topic of bad dates, my brother had just passed his driving test on new years eve, and my girlfriend had asked me to go out for a milkshake. Being rather impartial to a strawberry milkshake, my brother drove me down, me being his first lift...only for me to be dumped. Ouch. Hardly the most enjoyable second lift on the way home...

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Primo and TSP finals- LIVE on 865 tonight- with Rich and Ed:
    I'm pressing 888 on Dylan's My Name Is but subtitles aren't coming up.  Is this a technical hitch? ;-)
    Posted by Machka
    Please leave my future husband alone ;p
  • edited January 2011
    what a roller coaster ive had tonight just won the stt tsp final havent got a clue what ive won, but im buzzing at the moment......happy days
  • edited January 2011
    what a roller coaster ive had tonight just won the stt tsp final havent got a clue what ive won, but im buzzing at the moment......happy days
    Posted by ROBBIEROTT
    excellent robbie you are a hero to us micro stake players .

you the mannnnnnnn .
  • edited January 2011

Mandy darling,

if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me???

M xx
  • edited January 2011
    Mandy darling, if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me??? M xx
    Posted by Magicalman
    LOL!!!

Prob not with an avatar like that ;o)

xx
  • edited January 2011
    First: 30/11/2009
    Last: 9/1/2011
    Mandy darling, if i said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me??? M xx
    Posted by Magicalman

LOL!!!

Prob not with an avatar like that ;o)

xx

How dare you!!!    What is wrong with Jack, he is a pussycat really

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Primo and TSP finals- LIVE on 865 tonight- with Rich and Ed : LOL!!! Prob not with an avatar like that ;o) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    I'm too scared to leave the studio now lol
  • edited January 2011

Hi Mandy,

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits Jonny!!!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Primo and TSP finals- LIVE on 865 tonight- with Rich and Ed : Please leave my future husband alone ;p
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    I think there are laws about marrying outside of Wales, something to do with mixing gene pools. ;-)
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Primo and TSP finals- LIVE on 865 tonight- with Rich and Ed : I think there are laws about marrying outside of Wales, something to do with mixing gene pools. ;-)
    Posted by Machka
    Nope...it's okay for a Welsh to marry an outsider (of Wales) within a 30 mile perimeter of Easter Island, as per conglomerate decision 555 56.p, which states...

"A Welshy called Dylanfiiiiiiiish is allowed to marry an outsider as long as the wifey is willing to become a Welsh.....and be committed to converting to Septic4 televisual entertainment, thus wifey must spurn and exclude all x-factory programs until such time as Dame Charlotte Church or Sir Gavin Henson is a panel judge...it is also required that the outsiderwifey must learn to say 'hurdy-gurdy' like they do in Wales when your coat isn't your jacket....a phrase popularised by Tikay's epic work in the muppets as he jusss luvs de welssshhhh he does..."

;o) xx

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Primo and TSP finals- LIVE on 865 tonight- with Rich and Ed : Nope...it's okay for a Welsh to marry an outsider (of Wales) within a 30 mile perimeter of Easter Island, as per conglomerate decision 555 56.p, which states... "A Welshy called Dylanfiiiiiiiish is allowed to marry an outsider as long as the wifey is willing to  to become a Welsh.....and be committed is to converting to Septic4 televisual entertainment, thus wifey must spurn and exclude all x-factory programs until such time as Dame Charlotte Church or Sir Gavin Henson is a panel judge...it is also required that the outsiderwifey must learn to say 'hurdy-gurdy' like they do in Wales when your coat isn't your jacket....a phrase popularised by Tikay's epic work in the muppets as he jusss luvs de welssshhhh he does..." ;o) xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    But is S4C looking for Producers?  I've checked the website but can't make head nor tail of it, it's all foreign to me.
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: The Primo and TSP finals- LIVE on 865 tonight- with Rich and Ed : But is S4C looking for Producers?  I've checked the website but can't make head nor tail of it, it's all foreign to me.
    Posted by Machka
    May I recommend the subtitle function of 888 in future ;o)

xx