You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER GOOD OR BAD?

13»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    SATTS YES AND PRICE ,"! NO CREDITS ARE REWARDED BACK INTO ACCOUNT, YOU FORFEIT TOURNEY IF YOU DONT PLAY ....

ON OTHER SITES IS VERY DIFFERENT,. DONT SEE WHY U SHOULD LOSE THE ENTRY FEE IF YOU UNREGISTER FROM SATTS.
  • edited February 2011
    Other sites also charge 20% rake for low stake sngs. I have checked this myself, and Sky are competitive in this regard.

Sky is a business and has to make it's own commercial decisions. Sky have said on another thread that they have reviewed the rake at these levels and that they have no plans to change it.

While we may not agree with the principle of charging a higher percentage of rake at the lower levels, the fact is, that this is the way things are, and that we have to accept it... OR, if we can find another site to play on who charge 10%. GO THERE!!!

Why there is all this fuss, i never know! It is what it is!

And as for the point that low stake players may not realise the rake they are playing, if they are not intelligent enough to understand this then they probably couldn't have found the "on" button on their PC anyway! Sky couldn't make the rake clearer even if they tried!!!