You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Points -What can we do with them?

13»

Comments

• edited December 2009

Dont know why this is being regarded as a move forward because all they have done is taken away the regular 7pm freeroll and replaced it with this satelite, they are saving heaps as it dont cost them to enter 15 into 7k deepstack or 15k primo as this tourneys are gaurenteed anyway and dont pay out any cash as the old freeroll did.

I think this is shocking baa humbug sky.

• edited December 2009
    hmmm....its a start, needs to be developed tho, need more satellites into more tourneys, perhaps 9 seater SnG's satellites into for a 200 point buyin or as mentioned above have a 'place for x number of entries'
  • edited December 2009
    i have just emailed sky asking them what can i do with all my points? when i get a reply i will let you all no what has been said.  bringing this up on the forum is getting us all nowhere so lets wait an see.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Poker Points -What can we do with them?:
    bump
    Posted by BIGSHANN
    bang your head on a hard wall its less painfull than asking sky, what can i do with my points.
  • edited December 2009

Regarding your poker points query and cashing them in to earn funds - this is something that the marketing team have noted and will be looking at doing in the future.

In the meantime the cash for points system every month will transfer your points into a poker bonus depending how many you accrue each month.

Kind Regards,

James

they missed out HOPE THIS HELPS.  LOL
  • edited December 2009
    probably because they know it doesnt help lol
  • edited December 2009
    Regarding your poker points query and cashing them in to earn funds - this is something that the marketing team have noted and will be looking at doing in the future. In the meantime the cash for points system every month will transfer your points into a poker bonus depending how many you accrue each month. Kind Regards, James they missed out HOPE THIS HELPS.  LOL
    Posted by freechips1

If this happens, I would be amazed if you could cash in points retrospectively.  It will more likely be points earned from a certain date.  There will still be many ppl with thousands of points doing nothing in their accounts.  It is a start though I spose.
  • edited January 2010
    just wanted to bump this post back up to the top of the page, over the last week i have seen alot of posts on general poker chat, saying what can i do with my points? come on sky tell the truth wil i ever be able to use up my points?
  • edited January 2010
    There should be a place for X n o of entries... There was one place for every 25 entries at 100 points for the sky poker tour semi's (worth near enough 25 quid) a while back so how abouts applying the same logic to other Tournies? 1 place for the primo for every 30 buyin's at 100 points and 1 place for the double stack for every 20 buyin's at 50 points? Edit - Or certainly more than one place for every 100 runners!
    Posted by Rattious
    I Think i saw a freeroll the other night that had 5 places paid, it cost 25 points and had more than a 1000 runners ????? whats the point in that????? may as well draw peoples name out of a hat and give them free entry.

How about a 1000 point entry - 1 in 5 qualify for the primo or Open or Anything of decent value with a proper payout structure ?? now that would be a worthwhile freeroll tournament
  • edited January 2010
    i have my points on Auction at E-Bay i have set a low reserve so with a bit of luck i should get some action, i will keep you informed of how much i get when the auction expires.