You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A bit of respect for tikay please

13»

Comments

• edited February 2011
    +1 this thread.

I've only been here a short time but i've been watching him on the tv for a while.

It's obvious he loves the game of poker and even in the short time i've been around here you can tell how much this place means to him.
  • edited March 2011
    +10000000000000000000000

Great OP penguin and let me join the tikay love in!

Tikay is an absolute ledge, does way beyond he should and lay of him! especially u naughty stein ;)
  • edited March 2011
    I tottally agree, Dunno why people are giving him stick. he is a great bloke. Long live Tikay!
  • edited March 2011
    Legend innit! And a thread deserving of his status!

Nuff said!

;)

• edited March 2011
    Beatification next? 

Tikay's probably squirming.
  • edited March 2011
        +1 to everything!

He truly sums up the word "legend"! Never a dull moment when Tikay's around :-)

Out of the millions of reasons I think he's a legend, if I could just choose one that makes him so great, it's the fact that he's completely honest and down-to-earth and goes out of his way to help people, people he has never even met before... I said one reason didnt I? Oops...
  • edited March 2011
    nice thread. nice comments, what you have to remember is the man is the face of sky poker he is bigger than the brand, people will vent there frustrations out on him it goes with the territory (i think my Nan wrote him a letter when hey sky box went on the blink)  its the price you have to pay for being an international superstar, i have met the man and he is very humble and a true gentleman one of a dying breed
  • edited March 2011
    I'd say that Tikay is probably the most interesting train spotter on the planet!!
  • edited March 2011
    i think my Nan wrote him a letter when hey sky box went on the blink) 

PMSL

I only popped on as I,m awaiting a message from "The Great One" himself and had to comment on this excellent thread

I,d been waiting a while for a prize and as a goodwill gesture he offered me a seat into a TSP classic tourny one night 

For me thats the sort of thing that makes Sky poker what it is. Its like having that personal touch between you and the site itself through Tikay as a friend to many and just all round nice , helpful guy which you just don,t get with other sites

As for his workload, I don,t know how he does it,  but he did mention last week how many Pm,s he gets and free tourney entries he has to sort out each week

I think we could all help him out a bit by saving Pm,s for ppl,s indivual concerns rather than asking for general poker advice as i used to.  This is what the "Ask Tikay Thread" is for and would save him a bit of time in repeating himself  from similar questions + the answers are there for the whole community to see

• edited March 2011
    Agree with everything on this thread
    Tikay is always thoughtful and considerate in his responses and also willing to admit there will be other points of view, even if he doesn't agree with them, without belittling the people who hold them.
    Always willing to defend the people on here at whatever level they play at and willing to provide advice/constructive criticism where required.
    Always enjoy the banter aswell - gives as good as he gets - but always in the right manner
  • edited March 2011
    Respec

Well this is what was asked for!