You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

STOP MOANING

13»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Well would you believe it?? If it was'nt there, in black and white, like a penguin
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: STOP MOANING:
    I think its pretty clear its gone out of that sphere now.  If I wanted to say that I thought online poker was rigged, I would simply say that.  I'm not insinuating or suggesting.  I'm trying to have a sincere debate with other people concerning my experiences and theirs.  I honestly dont know, nor claim to know, one way or the other, thats the point. I pretty much already agreed with you and said a point only needs making so many times.  I'm not implying your trying to score points, I'm flat out stating thats what your doing.  I suggest you go back, look at my post, then yours and ask yourself if your looking for a conversation or simply an argument. As i said I will PM you concerning the rest
    Posted by AMYBR
    So your flat out stating my intentions are about scoring points Even when I Am stating unequvocally That  my intention is to inform the beginners in poker that it is indeed a level playing field and that I have and many more players on skypoker have made serious money without the help or any advantage other than skill.

My only intention is to stop beginners from giving up not because they arnt good enough but because they have listened to your rhetoric.
    Once again your statements are baseless formed from an ill informed opinion.
  • edited March 2011
    1) Spurs may win the premiership next year.   HaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

2) Elvis  may be alive and living on the moon.  I'll buy that

3)Tikay may play a hand worse than AA.        Nah!

4)Maxally may play a rebuy.                        Indubitably

5) Sky poker may be rigged.                        Errrrrrrrrrrr ...........

6) We all may get a £10k tax rebate this year.  I had mine but it was only £4k .....have I been done?

All of these statements may or may not be true, but to hear the same arguments put forward by the same people across many different threads on this forum would get boring whichever statement they supported.

But if anyone has any evidence relating to any of the above I would be glad to hear it.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: STOP MOANING : :o) Sorry I was rather busy.
    Posted by elsadog
    Yeah I noticed you won some doh,  congrats on that.

Your still a plug though
  • edited March 2011
    1) Spurs may win the premiership next year. 2) Elvis  may be alive and living on the moon. 3)Tikay may play a hand worse than AA. 4)Maxally may play a rebuy. 5) Sky poker may be rigged. 6) We all may get a £10k tax rebate this year. All of these statements may or may not be true, but to hear the same arguments put forward by the same people across many different threads on this forum would get boring whichever statement they supported. But if anyone has any evidence relating to any of the above I would be glad to hear it.
    Posted by penguin7
    I like the 10k rebate thingy, Dont start a rumor and then dash my hopes please
  • edited March 2011

Penguin I think i love you

no1 is not in doubt tho obv. Spurs will win the Premiership next year.

Ill add no7

7) this thread may be closed soon innit

• edited March 2011
    Penguin I think i love you no1 is not in doubt tho obv. Spurs will win the Premiership next year. Ill add no7 7) this thread may be closed soon innit
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    nope, were still here bud,,,,,  innit

When are you an dohhhh ganna do battle again?

Good stuff enjoyed watchin
  • edited March 2011
    Dohhhh v Hoggers Episode II - Revenge of the DOHHHHHH.

Sounds Epic, stick some theme music in, and a tastey bit of recording and we have ourselves an event. I may actually contact both players see if their interested incase they dont see this post.

I shall wait till some time tomorrow when im more awake
  • edited March 2011
    Greghogg isn't too far off the mark folks.

The discussion is getting a bit too personal. I'm more than happy to let the thread continue but if it continues to head into a slanging match I'll close it. Differing opinions is encouraged. Debating them is also encouraged. Personal digs aren't though. 

Now, where were we? Something about moaning?
  • edited March 2011
    Greghogg isn't too far off the mark folks. The discussion is getting a bit too personal. I'm more than happy to let the thread continue but if it continues to head into a slanging match I'll close it. Differing opinions is encouraged. Debating them is also encouraged. Personal digs aren't though.  Now, where were we? Something about moaning?
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    lol dont encourage greghogg, He will be challenging us all to all sorts now and wearing all sorts of crazy colored jumpers now!

I think this has been no more than handbags at dawn so far.

The worst than been said is elsa won some doh and is still a plug which is more humorous than personal.

And a comment that elsa has has contributed as much as whats in his head witch I overstated by claiming nothing.  but I probably was almost correct lol

Pushing it I know but trying desperately to stay just inside the bounds by the way of humor.

Dont think iv spoke to you before dave but im sure you will keep us all in our place in a sort of comforting mumsy sort of way.

Anyway im still up for moaning at moaners all the time wishing i could just use a fire hose and blast them but know deep inside you wont allow me.

consider me for one tamed for the remainder of the thread.

Peter