You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Time to go.....for now...

13»

Comments

• edited March 2011

LOL....

In one corner with have player A

Played 1,753 games with a profit of 5.5K, orall ability of 78 and on 'supertilt' form.

The other, player B

Played 1,799 games with a profit of nearly 8k, o/all ability of 81 .

Anyone want to guess who is who???
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now...:
    LOL.... In one corner with have player A Played 1,753 games with a profit of 5.5K, orall ability of 78 and on 'supertilt' form. The other, player B Played 1,799 games with a profit of nearly 8k, o/all ability of 81 . Anyone want to guess who is who???
    Posted by MAXALLY
     lol sharkscope is so pointless says a player who has 14.2$k profit over 1.9k games and an overall ability of 83
  • edited March 2011

Makes a change to see 2 winning players having a row, normally it's 2 fish  ;)
  • edited March 2011
    I have a profit of 81 from 8237 games and an ability of 765  -  Least I think that's what it says

Seems reasonable to me Scotty.

And I got a pet goldfish in a bowl :o)
  • edited March 2011
     lol sharkscope is so pointless says a player who has 14.2$k profit over 1.9k games and an overall ability of 83

I think its pointless too, Scotty ! My ability is only 79 and I hate the thought that you are that much better than me.

Did get my gold star back though !  :)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : to you? I really couldn't care. In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : hence why I used these === /> ' ' when you bink, and then don't bink for a while, and go straight to shortstacking 100/200nl, and then make a thread about how you're taking a break for a while bla bla - It's fair for me to assume your on some sort of downswing, dry spell w/e you want to call it. Anyways gl to you playing live or w/e, I'm sure you'll be back playing here at some point  and we can renew this 'rivalry' :) 
    Posted by pryce6

BORING!
  • edited March 2011
    LOL.... In one corner with have player A Played 1,753 games with a profit of 5.5K, orall ability of 78 and on 'supertilt' form. The other, player B Played 1,799 games with a profit of nearly 8k, o/all ability of 81 . Anyone want to guess who is who???
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Just checked lml's 'orall' ability....................................says 100!!! ;)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : BORING!
    Posted by RichJohno
    +1! BOOM.

Grow up Pryceyy son!
  • edited March 2011
    fwiw Maxally pryce6's sharkscope is more impressive than Wacko's imo
  • edited March 2011
    In my eyes your both donks. And Wacko has to many bum bandit followers on here
  • edited March 2011
    In my eyes your both donks. And Wacko has to many bum bandit followers on here
    Posted by murray69
    +1 
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : to you? I really couldn't care. In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : hence why I used these === /> ' ' when you bink, and then don't bink for a while, and go straight to shortstacking 100/200nl, and then make a thread about how you're taking a break for a while bla bla - It's fair for me to assume your on some sort of downswing, dry spell w/e you want to call it. Anyways gl to you playing live or w/e, I'm sure you'll be back playing here at some point  and we can renew this 'rivalry' :) 
    Posted by pryce6
    I know this,in fact spoilt little jealous boys dont care about anyone BUT themselves do they? take a look in the mirror and see how silly you look when you spout ure childish nonsense on this forum.
    FWIW i think you are the ONE who thinks you are far better than you actually are.

Of course you WILL NOT reply to this as youve clearly stated that you DO NOT care for my opinion eh?
  • edited March 2011
    this is getting stupid by all close it now its run its course

frankly its getting boring!
  • edited March 2011
    agreed i mean,,,,WTF!
  • edited March 2011
    uh oh pryce, wackos cheerleaders are here.....

U...G....L...Y.....you aint got no allabi you ugly, yeah. yeah. you ugly.

• edited March 2011
    Wacko im sorry to hear this but can empathise with you, this game can be all consuming and unhealthy.

I know you have made some good money and im sure youve got a good poker future in front of you, BUT your degree is far more important as is your other half. You need a get out because if you chose poker as a career and you have nothing else on your cv, youve got a problem if you get bored of the grind. And there is the bad beats, ive just lost a HU sng because my donk of an opponent with similar chips to me thinks j10 is a hand that you call with against ak all in.

Personally im playing much less these days, I also have some exams to do even tho im 20 years older than you !
  • edited March 2011
    Nothing wrong with a bit of banter in the community. Keep it up i say!
  • edited March 2011
    Nothing wrong with a bit of banter in the community. Keep it up i say!
    Posted by murray69
    I actually agree with you murray. In my eyes, an arguement left unfinished is much worse than an arguement left to run its course ;) i enjoyed the banter!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : I actually agree with you murray. In my eyes, an arguement left unfinished is much worse than an arguement left to run its course ;) i enjoyed the banter!
    Posted by Wacko90
    The longest goodbye ever!...... you hang up, no you hang up, you hang up first, no you hang up first...ok lets count to 5 then both hang up...1...2...3...4...
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : The longest goodbye ever!...... you hang up, no you hang up, you hang up first, no you hang up first...ok lets count to 5 then both hang up...1...2...3...4...
    Posted by Neildown
    lol, i didnt say id be leaving the community :)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : lol, i didnt say id be leaving the community :)
    Posted by Wacko90

Good :)

I find you're thread most readable, and you're avatar well hornny
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : I know this,in fact spoilt little jealous boys dont care about anyone BUT themselves do they? take a look in the mirror and see how silly you look when you spout ure childish nonsense on this forum. FWIW i think you are the ONE who thinks you are far better than you actually are. Of course you WILL NOT reply to this as youve clearly stated that you DO NOT care for my opinion eh?
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Now now Deborah, it sounds like you are the jealous one - I will make sure I pick a fight with you next time so you actually have a reason to post here.

In Response to Re: Time to go.....for now... : +1! BOOM. Grow up Pryceyy son!
    Posted by HYPETING
    HYPEFISH - 51 posts, 95% in loverboys threads.
  • edited March 2011
    Thank you all, the banter has run its course. It's been fun, wd to all who participated.

• edited March 2011
    Thank you all, the banter has run its course. It's been fun, wd to all who participated.
    Posted by pryce6
    I think we did pretty well ;)
  • edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    where and when ?
  • edited March 2011
    only for a night :) just had a bit of fun on some cash lol