You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Live: The Primo with Rich and Trev ******official show thread******

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

It’s just another Manic Sunday!

We go live on Channel 865 at 9 tonight for four hours of full-blooded, no-holds-barred, comprehensive coverage of Sky Poker’s flagship tournament – the Sunday Primo.

Every week one of the community takes down a top prize of several thousand pounds and it’s the one that everyone wants to win.

Right across tonight’s £55 buy-in blockbuster will be Trevor ‘Just don’t mention Arsenal’s past fortnight’ Harris and myself, Richard ‘Just don’t mention my past eleven years at poker’ Orford.

We’ll be taking requests and playing out the hands you flag up for us by telling us the hand i.d.

We’ll read out all your posts from this thread AND we’ll have another 3 rounds of the award-losing ‘Orford’s Disastermind’. Remember, if you’d like to be a challenger and possibly win a Take On Tikay tournament entry then email us your contact number tonight to
skyopen@bskyb.com.

We’ll also do a bit of cash and take in a bit of tonight’s Viva Las Vegas semi-final.

PLUS it’s the channel premiere tonight of the final 3 parts of the Sky Poker Tour Luton story- a must-watch for any Sky Poker fan.

Tonight for fun- it’s TREVial Pursuit

Can you catch-out TV’s Mr Unflappable?

Send in your trivia questions- football or Arsenal-related ideally, (but whatever you like if those two subjects aren’t your bag) and I’ll put them to the man. Every person who stumps Trevor goes into the hat and at the end of the night we’ll drawn a winner who’ll get free entry to this Thursday’s Sky Sports Bounty Hunter.

We’ve done it to Hartigan with films, and now it’s time for Trev to have his footy knowledge put under pressure.

So- that’s your show. Now- all we’ve got to do…is do it! See ya in a bit :)

Comments