You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Live: The Primo with Rich and Trev ******official show thread******

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Who was the shortest player at the 2010 world cup in South Africa??

Answer: Aaron lennon at 1.64m.

If Trev gets this then he needs to get out more
  • edited March 2011
    sorry 2 sound stupid but i still dont get this ROI. u said 39% was good but i still dont get it. can someone explain roi in detail plz 
  • edited March 2011
    thanks guys all i really play is mtt nd i been playing for a year. so thanks guys your advice nd answers have helped
  • edited March 2011
    Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who posted on here or emailed last night's show. We had a record number of messages in from both formats which I see as testament to the channel continuing to go from strength to strength after 4 years!

See you on Thursday at 8 for another huge live show with Tikay and special guest, British poker pro Neil Channing. Unmissable!

:)
  • edited March 2011
    where is the jules rimet trophy?
  • edited March 2011
    Q -Why was Uruguay chosen to host the 1930 world cup & how many european teams took part ?

A - As holders of the olympic title and the fact 1930 marked its 100 years of independence , and the 4 teams from europe - France , Belgium , Yugoslavia and Romania .