You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Live: The Primo with Rich and Trev ******official show thread******

Comments

• edited March 2011
    ok since someone already asked the last question i asked can i have another go please.

who is the only player to score a hatrick in the manchester, merseyside and glasgow derby?

andrei kanchelskis
  • edited March 2011

Here is my second and final attempt to outwit Trev.

In football, what is Matthew Simmons' claim to fame?

Answer: He was the supporter kung-fu'd by Eric Cantona.

• edited March 2011

LAST ONE FROM ME :)

Who was the only member of the Royle family to play in an FA Cup final?

Answer
    Joe Royle lol

Sound show Guys.

• edited March 2011
    Carrying on from the comments of creating a tsp quiz team you couldd take on the eggheads (for charity ) you would probably win with orfords moral support
  • edited March 2011

Hey guys, watching the Sunday show like I always do!
    Question for Trev, in 1957, the Salisbury and District FA of Rhodesia approved the payment of £10, for what?
    To hire a witch doctor, because the team had lost every game that season.

• edited March 2011

Hi Rich, from the Arctic 3 rig out in the North Sea, east of Shetland!!! poor result for your team yesterday dropping 2 points against a week Arsenal side :)

Sporting Question; Sunderland did it in 1979, villa did it in 1981, but who did it in 1980??

General Knowledge: If every capital city in the world was listed alphabetically, which country's capital would come last??

home on Thursday so a free entry would be welcome welcome-home surprise :):)

Answers ;   Trevor Brooking (scored winning goal in FA cup final

Croatia (Zagreb)

Good luck with the show and speak soon lads

• edited March 2011
    technically when rich asked who the god of the sea was then poseidon would have been accepted as he didnt ask in which mythology...

deceiving the contestants imo
  • edited March 2011

q2.  which athlete is known as "the flying finn " ?

Answer is Paavo Nurmi
  • edited March 2011
    FOR RICH WITH QUIZ - WHAT WAS THE SCORE AT ARSENAL ?? DON`T NEED AN ANSWER AS TREV WILL KNOW ? LOL
  • edited March 2011
    Trevor here is a trivia question for you

Where would you find the Luxembourg gardens,

In Paris.
  • edited March 2011
    how many goals did cliff bastin score in his career at arsenal?

• edited March 2011
    PMSL - THE WIFE HAS ASKED WHAT RICH-ORFORD HAS BEEN ON - I`V SAID BIG-BREAKFAST WITH THE SAUSAGE - AND LIKE TIKEY, SHE THOUGHT HIS NAME WAS  RICHARD BACON, NOW I`M A PMSL
  • edited March 2011
    Beaten by an Alty fan! I don't believe it!

Shame you're getting relegated though hey?

Up the Silkmen

Spinksy
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live: The Primo with Rich and Trev ******official show thread******:
    Q for Trev How long did it take the mighty PNE,s David Nugent to score his only goal in his only England cap away to Andorra in Barcalona in march 2007 under Steve Mclaran? Answer - 11mins  - he can have it if he gets it a minute either way Ps - Does Trev think it was going in anyway as Defoe hit it and Nugent followed up for the tap in virtually on the line - I,ve seen replays and it looks a bit like it. Maybe its coz I,m a nobbe r  but I was at the match and I swear I saw it spinning back slightly Have a good show - MP edit : I,ve made it a  hard question as I respect his knowledge on footy and know its gonna be hard to catch him out
    Posted by MP33
    In response to the Steve Bull question, if it was from the second tier would it not apply to my question posted earlier in which David Nugent played in 2007

Got another question for Trev : Who captained Blackpool in the 53 FA cup final (The Matthews final)

I ask because it was my best mates grandad - Harry Johnstone
  • edited March 2011

3 english footballers have won world cup and european cup winners madals, who are they ?

Bobby Charlton,  Nobby Stiles and Ian Callaghan.

Cally received his world cup medal in 2009 when all the 66 squad were given medals.
  • edited March 2011
    TREV JUST MENTIONED LUCKY ARESNAL STAYING UP - WHO IS THE OTHER TEAM TO STAY IN THE TOP FLIGHT OFF FOOTBALL

ANSWER- I HATE TO SAY IT AS I`M LIVERPOOL - EVERTON
  • edited March 2011
    question for trevor
    Who is the only player to be substituted in an international match at Wembley to be replaced by his brother?

david o leary replaced by his brother pearse
  • edited March 2011
    did trevor get my all time english and spl leading goal scorer question correct ???
  • edited March 2011

Great show guys

Trevor is too good at this !!

Who is the only golfer who is

a) Eligable to play in a Ryder Cup side
    b) Has won 2 Majors
    c) Never played in a Ryder Cup

Answer - John Daly
  • edited March 2011
    TREV QUIZ - WHAT SAUSAGE WAS RICH ORFORD SPOTTING

A - CHIPALATA

B - PORK

C - CUMBERLAND

NOW I KNOW RICH WILL KNOW
  • edited March 2011
    im determined to get in that hat?

Which British footballer scored a goal at his home ground for the away team and it wasn't an own goal?

Kenny Dalglish.  In the qualifying campaign for the 1978 World Cup, Scotland were in the same group as Wales. Scotland's home match against Wales was held at Hampden Park, but Wales home match against Scotland was moved from Wales to Anfield, hence Scotland were the away team at Anfield. Scotland's Kenny Dalglish, who was a Liverpool player at the time, scored for Scotland
  • edited March 2011
    trever, can u name the four players that have scored 5goals in one match and what year were they?. enjoying the show btw

answer: andy cole for man u against ipswitch on the 4thMarch 1995

Alan Shearer for Newcastle against shefield wednesday in 19thSeptember 1999  

Jermain defoe for Tottenham Hotspur against Wigan Athletic on the 22nd November 2009

and
    Dimitar Berbatov for Manchester United against Blackburn on the 28th November
  • edited March 2011
    I'm not giving up until i defeat Trev.

My team Northampton Town play at Sixfields Stadium, my question is: What is the capacity of the ground?

Answer: 7,653

(Allow 1,000 either way)
  • edited March 2011
    Hi Rich and Trev great show as always, just like to say after watching mastercash table 11 i decided to rail it for a while after seeing some interesting plays from Dil. Would just like to say that he has run that original 20 odd quid into about 350 after running his 9 5 into Gliterbabes AA and found a board with 6 7 8. Pls tell him to get out now before he loses his whole stack.
  • edited March 2011

Right serious question

Which current non top flight manager has a Champions League winners medal that he won with a non British Team ?

Paul Lambert (Norwich manager) won with Borussia Dortmund
  • edited March 2011

Evening gents...

In the 1923 FA Cup Final, the first at Wembley, known as the White Horse Final, who played and what was the result?

Answer  Bolton beat West Ham 2-0.

And what colour suit did Avram Grant wear?

• edited March 2011
    Rich .. question for Trevor.

In 1976 -1977 season, Arsenal drew 3-3 away at Birmingham City.  One player in each team scored a hat trick that day .. can Trev name :-

Tha Arsenal Scorer  ? - (Supermac - Malcolm Macdonald)

The Birmingham Scorer ? - (Superboy - Trevor Francis)

1 point for each.

• edited March 2011

Question for Trev,

Which cricketer has scored the most test match runs without making a century??

Answer is Shane Warne with a best score of 99.

• edited March 2011
    question 4 trev,,who is  the all time top irish league goalscorer???
    answer--brendan bradley
  • edited March 2011
    TREV -QUIZ -  WHO WHERE THE TWO PLAYERS TO COME ON AS SUBS AND SCORE TWO GOALS EACH IN AN F A CUP FINAL

ANSWER STUART McCALL ( EVERTON ) AND IAN RUSH ( LIVERPOOL )