You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Sky Poker Qualification, any questions?

13»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Team Sky Poker Qualification, any questions?:
     Hi there, I was wondering if somebody could list the different starting stack tiers for the 30 players in the tsp freeroll. It is alluded to in point 9 of the tsp terms and conditions 'In the event of a tie in a Qualifying League position which would have stretched over 2 of the Bands detailed in the table above....' I have searched everywhere for the table but have thus far been unable to find it. All I can remember from the January freerolls is that the winner of their respective league starts with 10000 chips. Thanks in advance.
    Posted by lcfcfan14
    I think this maybe what you are looking for! HERE
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks stan thats a great help cheers.
  • edited March 2011
    Nice reponse Solidstan.  Very well put.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Team Sky Poker Qualification, any questions?:
    In Response to Re: Team Sky Poker Qualification, any questions? : Hi Darren, I am doing PTP this evening, so am tied up in several Tournaments at the mo, but I have to answer this briefly now, & then, after my PTP, more fully later. Firstly, I apologise 100% if I did not give you the time & attention at Luton you deserved. So many faces, so many names, my head spins at those Events, but I'm really sorry. As to the lack of Info you received, there is, I feel bound to point out, a grave misunderstanding, or "disconnect", here.  When you won the TSP Membership, I contacted you, by telephone. You said that you wished to "pass" the Membership to "4FingersAA".  I said I'd seek guidance from upstairs, but eventually, after much furrowed brows, we felt it inappropriate, & would cause unrest, suspicion, & be fundamentally unfair on others, who had just "missed" qualification. Some of this was discussed on this Forum, & will still be there, if someone cares to look for it. Discussion also took place, I think, with "4FingersAA". You were very nervous about it, but I said "look Darren, there is NO rush, take your time, accept it, you'll be just fine". This went on for some weeks, over several 'phone convos. Eventually, on February 1st, you agreed to accept it. On February 2nd, you wrote me a lovely note, via e-Mail, confirming your acceptance, & thanked me, beautifully & kindly, for being so patient with you. The GUKPT Manchester was January 28th - 30th - days BEFORE you accepted TSP Membership, unless I have got my head in a tizzle here. And I may have.......    I'll e-Mail or ring you tomorrow, so this misunderstanding can be cleared up privately, as, I believe, it should be, but given you have Posted as above, I feel I do need to explain to others that things are not quite what they may seem, after reading your Post. I hope I have not misrepresented anything, or got any dates wrong, but what I have written here is my honest recollection of everything, & I still have your e-Mail dated February 2nd. I'll ring you or write to you tomorrow, Darren. Feel free to respond on thread if you feel I have not explained the situation as it actually was. Thanks.
    Posted by Tikay10
    pmsl....this reminds me of the eminem song STAN.....its not you is it solid?