You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Are you A Survivor, or THE Survivor?

12346»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Im in tonights and tomorrow, but tonight gonna get blinded away as wont be in :(

Anyone on my table feel free to defend my blinds for me and go for the throat ;)
  • edited April 2011
    I'm still alive in 2/2 after 4 rounds; Saturday and Sunday. Didn't enter on the other 4 days.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Are you A Survivor, or THE Survivor?:
    Im in tonights and tomorrow, but tonight gonna get blinded away as wont be in :( Anyone on my table feel free to defend my blinds for me and go for the throat ;)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    If I am lucky enough to be on your table tonight I will certainly make sure that all your chips are in a safe place:))
  • edited April 2011
    That was a tough one but made it to week six Friday night 
  • edited April 2011

ffs Out of the Saturday survivor

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    rawhand Small blind  50.00 50.00 1640.00
    ian77 Big blind  100.00 150.00 2010.00
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

MP33 Raise  300.00 450.00 2080.00
    LittleJoe Fold     
    rawhand All-in  1640.00 2090.00 0.00
    ian77 Fold     
    MP33 Call  1390.00 3480.00 690.00
    rawhand Show
    • Q
    • Q

MP33 Show
    • K
    • K

Flop

• J

Turn

River

MP33 Win Pair of Kings 3480.00
  • edited April 2011
    UL m8

that was my last chance - blew it the other night when played really badly _ looking forward to next saturday
  • edited April 2011
    Well was the bubble boy in tonights game, but can't complain.  5 weeks of poker for £1 is excellent value IMO.
    Jackpot88 Small blind  800.00 800.00 7505.00
    QuadJs Big blind  1600.00 2400.00 1700.00
      Your hole cards
    • K

rawhand Fold     
    Kiwini4u All-in  3100.00 5500.00 0.00
    Jackpot88 Fold     
    QuadJs Call  1500.00 7000.00 200.00
    QuadJs Show

Kiwini4u Show
    • K

Flop

Turn

River

QuadJs Win Flush to the 8 7000.00  7200.00
  • edited April 2011
    Amazingly I have made the final 6 on Sunday!

Dave
  • edited April 2011
    I have made monday final 6. Does anybody know if anybody has made more than 1 final? Still 2 to go I know. Actually now thinking of prizes. Winner take all sng next monday, I think is going to be very cagey. Good fun throughout though. Good luck to anybody still in.
  • edited April 2011
    rawhand made it through to the final 6 twice
  • edited April 2011
    I have made monday final 6. Does anybody know if anybody has made more than 1 final? Still 2 to go I know. Actually now thinking of prizes. Winner take all sng next monday, I think is going to be very cagey. Good fun throughout though. Good luck to anybody still in.
    Posted by mattless
    Good luck to everyone as I think its tonight the last rounds of survivor start

had a quick look through and did,t notice anyone in 2 - I,ve got 1 chance myself like most

12 min blinds should make em good games

Ps - Tikay - sent u a PM on locked STT Apprentice Prize - I think the competition started about 8 months ago and finished in January - Don,t want to rush you or anything :)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Are you A Survivor, or THE Survivor? : Good luck to everyone as I think its tonight the last rounds of survivor start had a quick look through and did,t notice anyone in 2 - I,ve got 1 chance myself like most 12 min blinds should make em good games Ps - Tikay - sent u a PM on locked STT Apprentice Prize - I think the competition started about 8 months ago and finished in January - Don,t want to rush you or anything :)
    Posted by MP33

I think they started last night and I think I saw that Norbit won it

Shaz
    xxxx
  • edited April 2011
    Norbit is the first qualifier for the final. Congratulations to him (or her) for winning the Friday final last night.

Here are the Saturday finalists;
    sara36dd082000  
    milsmols22000  
    inka20032000  
    ian772000  
    MP332000  
    GaryQQQ2000  
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: Are you A Survivor, or THE Survivor? : I think they started last night and I think I saw that Norbit won it Shaz xxxx
    Posted by shazallin
    WD Norbit

think i saw him in another one as well
  • edited April 2011
     Wd norbit
    I managed to run my 7s into your Aces preflop
    Not my best Poker
    GL in the final
  • edited April 2011
    Wiiiii Norbit ftw!

He's made another final this week too? That gets him a double stack and 6th prize locked up?

Mbn !
  • edited April 2011
    im so glad norbit won the friday one, i was so unlucky to bump into him on both friday and tuesday
  • edited April 2011
    im in the wednesday one with solack :/
  • edited April 2011

Thanks all, unlucky to the others in last nights game, was a great game!

Good luck to all other players in the final round matches.

Yea im also in tuesday's final round, is that true DOHH, if i win that, i get double stack? I was curious after winning last night with another still to go.
  • edited April 2011
    im so glad norbit won the friday one, i was so unlucky to bump into him on both friday and tuesday
    Posted by leon621
    can i retract this comment, i did'nt realize norbit was a gunners fan!. Yeah Norbit if you get through on tuesday you start with double in the final. GL
  • edited April 2011
    We have a second finalist. Ian77 deservedly prevailed after overcoming a hard-fought Saturday final. He managed to fight back from a cruel beat when as chip-leader his AA lost to my KQs AIPF 4-handed.
    ian77120001Entry to Survivor Final
    MP3302 
    GaryQQQ03 
    sara36dd0804 
    milsmols205 
    inka200306 
  • edited April 2011
    GL in final Ian

Same old story - i get myself back into a decent position then 1 mistake and its all over

just tilted myself on the 2k BH - but hope you win final Ian

i should have slowed down when got back to 4.7k 2 handed but it went to my head and i messed up - time for a poker break i think