You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PERSONAL ABUSE!!!

edited October 2011 in Area 51

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Come on lads and ladies, did you know that one of the most dangerous traits in a poker player is over-confidence--- A small dent, on a regular basis may be all that is required to perfect your game!!---And it's absolutely FREE!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    I THINK IT SHOULD BE A FREE FOR ALL. FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND ALL THAT. IF YOU DONT GIVE IT THEN YOU DONT GET IT. WE ARE ALL ADULTS AINT WE ?
  • edited April 2011
    This thread is for personal abuse only, you flopwit flaphead!! It is not a platform for fikkie so called "freedom fighters"--- fighting for flopwit freedom?--- Nutters!!--"we only had a war because we were fighting for peace???-- call yerself a flupping adult?--- Get a grip, oh, I see you already got one, on a stupid stick!!!--- LUCY---LOL-- iS THAT HOW YOU PLAY POKER IS IT? Take yourself off to a proper flopwit war, and stop hanging around collecting sticks to make yourself a fence to sit on!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    God you are ugly when you rant OY OY!!

I am ready for my dose now......
  • edited April 2011
    Hi Maxflopwit "I don't want to play in a rebuy"ally, What's up with you then? surely you get enough flapping abuse at the poker tables? Or maybe you don't, because you can't afford to pay for the extra computer power it takes to have the stupid chat box open? eh? eh?--- Lucky for you this personal abuse is completely freeroll, with no rebuys, or you would refuse to post here just in case you had to repost!!--innit--- Jeeezzzzussss Man, If your flopwit life was ending, and some idiot dung brained surgeon (that obviously didn't know you) took it upon himself to offer you a rebuy, what would you say then? eh?--- "no thank you doctor, I refuse to rebuy my life because I am a man of principle"---eh?  eh??--- flappin dingalongadoodahh dongle brained looperflap!!

Is that enough "dose" for ya?-- Or do you want a redose, you dosey dosed up dosser?

If you go to the shop to buy some food, do you only buy stuff you can't eat, just in case you have to rebuy it?--eh??---eh?? flop sake man!!!---- Don't forget the rechargeable batteries---you reflappybuyheaded  storage facility you!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!!:
    This thread is for personal abuse only, you flopwit flaphead!! It is not a platform for fikkie so called "freedom fighters"--- fighting for flopwit freedom?--- Nutters!!--"we only had a war because we were fighting for peace???-- call yerself a flupping adult?--- Get a grip, oh, I see you already got one, on a stupid stick!!!--- LUCY---LOL-- iS THAT HOW YOU PLAY POKER IS IT? Take yourself off to a proper flopwit war, and stop hanging around collecting sticks to make yourself a fence to sit on!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Thank you i feel so much better now, im just off to take the splinters outta me arsenal  ;-)
  • edited April 2011
    does the abuser need abusing? if so let me know mate coz trust me i can help the mood im in!!!
  • edited April 2011
    OY!!!--- If I wanted to be abused by some nutcase that sits around in a picture wondering why he called himself a flapping seed, I would start a thread entitled "can somebody that sits around in a picture wondering why he called himself a flopwit seed please give me some personal abuse", wouldn't I?--- flop sake!--- "mood I'm in"---LOL---What fluppin mood are you in then? -- looks like a "wondering what the flop did I call myself a flopwit seed for mood to me!!!--- Or maybe I'm completely wrong altogether, and you are in a wonder if anyone would notice if I sucked my thumb mood?
  • edited April 2011
    class ,pure class.  you lightened my mood , infact i think i was staring at kitty lee and wondering if i could buff her pot ,i mean bluff her off a pot!
  • edited April 2011

Yes Pod, I didn't really want to mention it, but it does look like you are wondering "maybe if I suck my thumb, no-one will notice that I have 2-J off"

Definitely something seedy going on there anyway!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Yes Pod, I didn't really want to mention it, but it does look like you are wondering "maybe if I suck my thumb, no-one will notice that I have 2-J off" Definitely something seedy going on there anyway!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Brilliant, that is all.
  • edited April 2011
    hehe..good thread.

• edited April 2011
    You come on here looking for personal abuse, and all you can say is "hehe...good thread"??-- What kind of flopwit abuse do you expect to get for such a feeble and pathetic attempt at forum critique?---eh?--eh?-- Jesssuuusss flopwit christ man!!--- Do you think when Clement Greenberg saw the Mona Lisa, he said "hehe.. nice picture"-- eh? --eh? did he?---NO!!--- Because he still has over half of his brain working and he is not an acid casualty from the 60's innit!!! You should take more vitamin C mate, it reconnects your brain cells you know!!!!
  • edited April 2011
     Oynutter you are a disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself as a parent and father of Humpty you abandoned him when he was broken and down.  Just like all men you ran off and left others to care for him to nurture him back to health and put him back on the wall.  He was a trailblazer in base jumpers a forum star the most prolific thread pleaser of all time in area 51 the daddy the best and is sorely missed.   
  • edited April 2011
    You will be flopwit sorely missed in a minute BIG NOSE!!---- You got no idea what I went through on that Humpty flaphead Dumpty project, I spent 2.6 million firken bleedin squid trying to storm the super hero market with an unbreakable Humpty flopwit dumpty--- What flapping thanks did I get eh????---- That thread was nominated (several times ) for thread of the flopwit week you know!!!--- But I was bankrupt, and very very angry at the time, so it had no chance!!-- And all because I called sky rich a flopwit flapheaded yes man--what's that all about eh?????????
  • edited April 2011
    Ps--This thread is for personal abuse ONLY!!!--- ONE MORE POST FROM YOU AND YOU ARE FOR IT!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Can I nominate DJBlackeye
  • edited April 2011
    Sorry Elsadog, unsolicited personal abuse is against the forum rules, so you will have to ask the nice gentleman ( who is NOT a flapwit attention seeking genetic anomaly) to come on here and ask for it himself
  • edited April 2011
    Your can is rubbish and you hair greasy hair?
  • edited April 2011
     Humpty has forgiven you and understands your problems as a parent and asks for a reunion to put the past behind you and make way for a bright new future in the coming EASTER holidays. He needs to be painted and made ready for the roll down the hill to win the prize for best painted and first passed the post. Happy Easter  OY
  • edited April 2011
    Your can is rubbish and you hair greasy hair?
    Posted by Neildown
    Hi Nieldown, is that what you get up to in private is it? eh??---eh?------ lots of nieling down eh? Does that stupid crown not get in the way eh?--eh?-- I spose you have to get money somehow to paint that dingie hovel you live in, but did you know that you could just do it once and post it on the internet with some advertising?---  NO!! because you's a fikkie innit, that can only earn money by nieling down all over the flopwit place!!!!-- flop off back to the discovery channel and learn how to do it properly, you flapwit floppy bit loving banana merchant!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Go on Scaredy Custard you know you really want to personally abuse me.?

But be careful the Mods watch my every post and will reek vengeance on you. ? 
  • edited April 2011
     Humpty has forgiven you and understands your problems as a parent and asks for a reunion to put the past behind you and make way for a bright new future in the coming EASTER holidays. He needs to be painted and made ready for the roll down the hill to win the prize for best painted and first passed the post. Happy Easter  OY
    Posted by logdon
     Happy flopwit easter, what the flap is that all about eh? Take your Happy easter off to some flopwit fikkie idiot that thinks it means something, you log headed, bunny brained, egg worshiping piece of chocolate!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Go on Scaredy Custard you know you really want to personally abuse me.? But be careful the Mods watch my every post and will reek vengeance on you. ? 
    Posted by logdon
     Do you really think the mods are going to fall over themselves to protect some flapwit flopheaded feminist crusader that can't even think before she writes because the facts might confuse her to the point of not being able to write at all??? eh?---- multi-tasking---lol---- some people can think and write at the same time you know!!!--- Have a go at it why don't you?---- because your stupid wooden head would catch on fire and set alight your pathetic pink polka dot curtains!!! that's why innit???!!!!! flopwit!!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!! :  Do you really think the mods are going to fall over themselves to protect some flapwit flopheaded feminist crusader that can't even think before she writes because the facts might confuse her to the point of not being able to write at all??? eh?---- multi-tasking---lol---- some people can think and write at the same time you know!!!--- Have a go at it why don't you?---- because your stupid wooden head would catch on fire and set alight your pathetic pink polka dot curtains!!! that's why innit???!!!!! flopwit!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Pink polka dot curtains sound good to me :o)
  • edited April 2011
     There,  do you feel better now you've got that off your man booobs.?
  • edited April 2011
    I don't have man-boobs it's the yellow jacket's fault.
  • edited April 2011
    Posted by oynutter
    LMAO... Quote... we only had a war because we are fighting for peace,    The truth is.. we only had a war because we want to enforce our political(or should I say they) want to force thier political corporate agenda(democracy) on sovereign countries.

Democracy IMO is not particularly a great system, its just as bad or worse than communism.

LOL its like saying we are going to force you to be free(and in our system)

Yeah less than 50% tells the rest what to do, lol  If 51% think its ok to bankrupt the country ,  that ok????

Freeeeedom...lol
  • edited April 2011
    Does this look like a flopwit political debate thread??? If you want some personal abuse you will have to repost and ask for some, you decadent western world abusing womblebat!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Hit me flopwit, hit me, go on, just do it!

I'm ready for it, I can take it. Go on I dare you.  :o)