You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PERSONAL ABUSE!!!

13»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!!:
    KAWASAKI `Z` FTW PROPER BIKE.
    Posted by lucy4

In the 1970's yeah they were the best.  lol

BMW ROCKS 

• edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!! : You wouldn't know a good bike if it ran you over. Just so you know... this is what a GREAT bike looks like in the 21st century ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
     I can't believe you seriously think that piece of meccano inspired garbage has any class whatsoever!!!--- does it transform into a jet-ski or what??
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!! :  I can't believe you seriously think that piece of meccano inspired garbage has any class whatsoever!!!--- does it transform into a jet-ski or what??
    Posted by oynutter

That, my friend is one of the most technologically advanced bikes on the planet.

Traction control,  Electronic suspension adjustment, Tyre pressure monitors,  and there are very few bikes that can keep up with it on the twistie roads of scotland 

Oh and I look really good on it ;o)

Good weather and I may bring it to the SPT Leeds lol

• edited April 2011
    I can take my bike to pieces and put it back together again--- ner ner na ner ner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It broke down once, and it cost me nearly 3 quid to fix it!!!!---hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-------HA!!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!! : That, my friend is one of the most technologically advanced bikes on the planet. Traction control,  Electronic suspension adjustment, Tyre pressure monitors,  and there are very few bikes that can keep up with it on the twistie roadsof scotland  Oh and I look really good on it ;o) Good weather and I may bring it to the SPT Leeds lol
    Posted by JockBMW

• edited April 2011
    Technologically advanced--lol--- It's a fluppin bike for flop sake man, what the flopwit flap do you want a fluppin computer on the flopwit thing for?--- derrrrrrr---When that flopwit thing goes wrong, it will cost you 300 quid to find out what's wrong with it--lolololol---get a proper bike man!!!
  • edited April 2011
    OOOO look, this little light means my front tyre has blown out, shame I'm sliding down the road and I can't see it innit--lolololol

Traction control---you avin a fluppin larffff???--- traction con flopwit trol-- jesussss--ride the flopwit thing yourself!!!

A motorbike has an engine, two wheels, some handle bars, and some brakes, IT IS NOT A FLUPPIN SPACE SHUTTLE---- FOR FLOP SAKE---- JUST GET A REAL BIKE AND STOP FLAPPIN ABOUT LIKE A BIG WOOLLY WOOFTA!!!!

FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE---- THIS IS A MOTORBIKE-- THE MOST TECHNOLGICALLY ADVANCED THING ON IT IS THE TEXACO UNLEADED PETROL IT RUNS ON--LOLOLOLOL

• edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    NEXT PLEASE
    Posted by oynutter

Woo Woo Woo,  Don't think you're getting of that easily.  I need you to answer a question.

As you are obviously unable to cope with the ultra modern technology that in inherent in the SUBERB BMW 1200 GS Special Edition..... how the hell did you ever manage to get on to the internet ;o)

• edited April 2011
    Strictly speaking Jock my good man, this thread is for personal abuse, and not technology, or bmwobble you abuse, I might start one for technonolgy abuse if you think it's a good idea---- As for your "superb" ultra modern, so called motor bike------

The R1200GS has been affected by a number of safety issues since launch. The United Kingdom Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) has issued nine separate vehicle recalls covering the front brakes,[14]anti-lock braking system,[15][16] throttle cable,[17] fuel pump,[18] clutch,[19] final drive assembly,[20] brake pipes,[21] and gearbox.[22] Similar recalls have been issued in other countries.

wikipedia ftw--lololololololololololololl----hahahahahah

How do you find time to ride it, when it spends half it's life in the flopwit garage???---hahahahaha---HA
  • edited April 2011
    Recall Details
    Concern : GEARBOX MAY FAIL
    Description : Loss of drive may occur due to gearbox failure.
    Remedial Action : Recall the machines that are likely to be affected to replace the gearbox with a quality assured unit.
    Recall Details
    Concern : FLUID LEAK MAY RESULT IN BRAKE FAILURE
    Description :
    Recall Details
    Concern : FINAL DRIVE ASSEMBLY MAY LEAK
    Description : Oil may leak from the rear wheel final drive which if ignored could lead to contamination of the brake disc and tyre.
    Remedial Action : Recall the machines that are likely to be affected and replace the oil seal and spacer.
    It has been identified that vibration can cause the flaring of the front brake pipe to crack resulting in a brake fluid leak. If allowed to continue un-rectified front brake failure may result.
    Remedial Action :
    Recalled machines will have the subject brake pipe replaced.
    Recall Details
    Concern : CLUTCH MAY FAIL
    Description : It is possible for some clutch components to work loose while the motorcycle is being ridden and punch out through the engine block, possibly endangering the health and safety of the rider.
    Remedial Action : Recall the vehicles that are likely to be affected to replace the clutch assembly.
    Recall Details
    Concern : ENGINE MAY CUT OUT
    Description : It is possible for water to ingress into the cavity underneath the fuel pump electronics and corrode the electrical contacts of the fuel pump. This will lead to sporadic failure of the fuel pump and cause the engine to cut out and possibly back in.
    Remedial Action : Recall the machines that are likely to be affected and where necessary fit a new O ring seal under the body of the fuel pump body. Additionally, if necessary, replace the fuel pump unit.
    Recall Details
    Concern : THROTTLE CABLE MAY JAM
    Description : There is a small possibility of small objects becoming lodged between the throttle valve stub and the engine block. A foreign object lodged in this position could block the movement of the throttle cable pulley and this in turn could lead to a critical situation on the road.
    Remedial Action : Recall the machines that are likely to be affected and fit covers to the throttle cable pulleys.
    Recall Details
    Concern : ABS MAY FAIL
    Description : When work involving removal of the left brake caliper is undertaken (i.e. when a tyre is changed) there is a possibility that the ABS sensor cable can be incorrectly routed when the caliper is reinstalled. If it is incorrectly routed the sensor cable can chafe against the brake disc, with the result that the ABS function (not the active braking function)can fail.
    Remedial Action : Recalled machines will have the ABS sensor cable rerouted.
    Recall Details
    Concern : FRONT BRAKES MAY FAIL
    Description : It has been identified that, a combination of unfavourable tolerances can result in the brake lines being under strain. As a consequence, when the machine is being ridden the brake lines could develop leaks, thus allowing hydraulic fluid to escape. This will cause the level of the hydraulic fluid within the reservoir to fall, which if this goes unnoticed, can result in failure of the front brakes only.
    Remedial Action : Recalled machines will be fitted with brakes lines which are significantly more resistant to the effects of vibration and strain. Additionally, have a geometry which allows for tolerances that ensure that the lines are not under strain in their installed positions
  • edited April 2011
    Sounds like your gyroscope is well known for rattling itself to pieces!!!!---lolololololol----GET A PROPER BIKE MAN!!!

That flopwit drive sh aft is lethal man--- leaking oil on to the brakes and tyre when the seal gets worn, wtf kind of modern technology is that then?---eh---eh???---answer me that one??
  • edited April 2011
    Sounds like your gyroscope is well know for rattling itself to pieces!!!!---lolololololol----GET A PROPER BIKE MAN!!!  That flopwit drive sh aft is lethal man--- leaking oil on to the brakes and tyres when the seal gets worn, wtf kind of modern technology is that then?---eh---eh???---answer me that one??
    Posted by oynutter

Shut up ....  UGLY  ;o)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!! : Shut up ....  UGLY  ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW

OWNED

I've heard a lot of things that BMW might stand for but I didn't realise it was ''Brakes Might Work''  

I thought Land Rovers were notorious for faults but that is some list. My Landy has only had problems with the Cylinder Head cracking and the ABS brake block failing. They are both made by errrr....... let's see ....... yep thought so, BMW. :o)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!! : Shut up ....  UGLY  ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    If after all logical reasoning and debating has been to no avail, there is always the time honoured solution.....Name calling haha ;-)
  • edited April 2011

BMW`s head of product development test riding their new superbike,

BEARVARIAN MOTOR WORKS ??

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!! : If after all logical reasoning and debating has been to no avail, there is always the time honoured solution.....Name calling haha ;-)
    Posted by lucy4

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what this thread is all about ;o)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!! : Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what this thread is all about ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW

Maybe you should consider changing your name. JockLambretta sounds good ? OR., hows about VespaJock

• edited April 2011
    JOCK A SACKEEEE FTW---LOL

my Honda 500 4 is still running 35 years after it was built, how long do you think that bmwobble you will last---- honestly now?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: PERSONAL ABUSE!!! : Maybe you should consider changing your name. JockLambretta sounds good ? OR., hows about VespaJock
    Posted by elsadog

Ya Haffa hava Slap ;o)

• edited April 2011
    JOCK A SACKEEEE FTW---LOL my Honda 500 4 is still running 35 years after it was built, how long do you think that bmwobble you will last---- honestly now?
    Posted by oynutter

Honestly I don't think my BMW will last 35 years.... But then my bike isn't ridden by a namby, pamby Girly  ;o)

• edited October 2011
    but actually, you are leaving your bu m up in the air, and open to all kinds of abuse, you silly woofta
    Posted by oynutter
    Disturbing post of the year award...
  • edited October 2011
    i like you nutter honest