You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BINGO SITE

edited November 2009 in Area 51
THIS SITE IS JAM PACKED WITH BINGO PLAYERS--CAN WE GET THAT TAB OFF THE HOME PAGE--IT CONFUSES PEOPLE AND THE END UP TRYING TO PLAY POKER BY ACCIDENT-------

Comments

• edited September 2009
    well said oynutter
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to BINGO SITE:
    THIS SITE IS JAM PACKED WITH BINGO PLAYERS--CAN WE GET THAT TAB OFF THE HOME PAGE--IT CONFUSES PEOPLE AND THE END UP TRYING TO PLAY POKER BY ACCIDENT-------
    Posted by oynutter
    And uve only just noticed this nutter..lmao x
  • edited September 2009
    Garden gate number 8
  • edited September 2009
    well, floppin ell---i mean---do what----u avin a larf---leave it out m8-----know what i mean----INIT?
  • edited September 2009
    n Response to Re: BINGO SITE:
    In Response to BINGO SITE : PHIL IVEY has spoken........long live the king
    Posted by igimc
    shudduppayourface
  • edited September 2009
    Don't tap the tank OY OY OY nutterrrrrrrrrrrr ;)
  • edited September 2009
    can  argree  with  u  more  oynutter   every   other  hand  a  flush   always  chasing  them  90%  of  the  time  there  hitting
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to BINGO SITE:
    Posted by oynutter
    Had to add this little gem i just ran into. Micro stakes DYM i'd played ultra tight and up to this point had only played one hand (which coincidently was my kq suited with big raise called by rags that hit) IMO insta fold to my all in but still.....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Hale72 Small blind  75.00 75.00 1055.00
    DELETED Big blind  150.00 225.00 2600.00
      Your hole cards

chaznchips Fold     
    SHARKY001 Fold     
    sugarbaby Fold     
    Hale72 Raise  375.00 600.00 680.00
    DELETEDCall  300.00 900.00 2300.00
    Flop

Hale72 All-in  680.00 1580.00 0.00
    DELETEDCall  680.00 2260.00 1620.00
    Turn

• Q

River

Hale72 Show

DELETED Show
    • Q

DELETED Win Pair of Queens 2260.00  3880.00
    Bingo must be easier to win at!!!

No straight draw, flush draw, just overs and risk 40% of his stack on q high. Amazing.

In the same game at 25/50 there was an ak all in called by a4 which hit the 4, and an aj all in against a5 which hit the 5. Some people will just shove with any ace but i'm sure when they come off with their 50p they genuinly think they have played well.
  • edited September 2009
    Oh, sorry just noticed he had runner runner flush option, well worth the punt. Sorry guys I should withdraw my last post because its an obvious call with his huge 4% outer!!!

What was i thinking going all in!! i should have quietly folded to his superior intellect.

I have removed his name because I dont want people avoiding his tables because of his skills.

Yes I know it was 25p and so i expect a wide range of calling hands in view of this but simple poker logic would see this as a fold as the only hand he was beating was jack high.

I usually sit on the £3.30/£5.50 tables but after 7pm you will only ever see me on the micros in view of the madness round here and before anyone says it, yes, this is the type of player I do wish to see regularly and yes 90% of the time it would stand up and i would be quietly smiling to myself having nicely doubled up at his rashness. However, i just thought it was worth posting and giving everyone a smile. 
  • edited September 2009
    thanks hale72---mr DELETED is obviously telepathic and therefore far superior to simple abc poker players like ourselves--no doubt he has won his fortune at bingo by sending magnetic waves to skys server and simply transfered this skill to the poker tables--this is exactly why i have launched this campaign to get that tab removed from the page ---if he had not seen the poker tab on the bingo page he might never have thought of the idea and would still be ripping off sky bingo with his paranormal antics---i have posted in community suggestions in an effort to expose these telepathic types by having a small notice next to the avatar that informs us if the player in question has also logged in to sky bingo---this should sort out this problem when it is implemented by sky rich next month---till then i would avoid the tables altogether if i were you---gl in october---oynutter
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: BINGO SITE:
    thanks hale72---mr DELETED is obviously telepathic and therefore far superior to simple abc poker players like ourselves--no doubt he has won his fortune at bingo by sending magnetic waves to skys server and simply transfered this skill to the poker tables--this is exactly why i have launched this campaign to get that tab removed from the page ---if he had not seen the poker tab on the bingo page he might never have thought of the idea and would still be ripping off sky bingo with his paranormal antics---i have posted in community suggestions in an effort to expose these telepathic types by having a small notice next to the avatar that informs us if the player in question has also logged in to sky bingo---this should sort out this problem when it is implemented by sky rich next month---till then i would avoid the tables altogether if i were you---gl in october---oynutter
    Posted by oynutter
    Thanks Nutter.
    Your always here to cheer me up!

Perhaps thats why the server has been so slow recently. Too much telekinetic activity!

Seem to have another pyschic next to me now. Tourney only been on 5 minutes but so far has raised 5 x bb every hand. I assume the dealer dealt him aces first hand and he forgot to give them back.

Oh hang on, he just folded to a bet on an ace high flop, must be some mistake surely. Will keep watching him and let you know.
  • edited September 2009
    He's just gone out (in a very respectable) sixth place in a DYM after an under the gun raise of 4 x bb folded round to me with a nice medium pocket pair. I re-popped it to obviously give him a few chips as he has had to fold on a couple of occasions on an ace high board from what I can only assume was an error on his behalf or perhaps he was not happy with his king kicker. He was down to only about 1400 chips now and I thought my generous gift may help for all the pots he had lost after definately being in front pre flop what with all the raises an all.

Almost insta call from him. (obviously holding exceptionally strong or is the brother of the programmer) flop comes 8k j rainbow and by some strange error i've got trips. Surely they must be for the other player and not me? Anyway, not feeling that confident on my third nuts I check it and he puts me all in! Tough call I thought, could it be trips over trips. Does he have that strong runner runner flush or a gutshot? 

begrudgingly I hold my breath and call (but shaking) hoping to hit the 2 % outer of another 8, surely quads would be good enough? or would it? hate to go out with quad 8's against quad kings.

Cards turned over and he's got j 7 off. Not out the woods yet, turn comes nine, haden't thought of the runner runner straight option, too early in the morning for me, just woke up. Bit later on in the day after a few coffee's and that scenario would have come to me and I should have probably folded but the river pairs the king and I've got a full house. Totally shocked that a full house would be good enough here and feel the other player was a little hard done to.

I have emailed this obnormality to Sky customer services and hope they look into some obvious errors with their server. Odds for hands like this are hundreds to one if not thousands and have never seen such a lucky outdraw by myself anywhere. I had already typed sorry into the chat box but had noticed he had took his coat and gone home.

If this continues then I feel that I wont be able to carry on playing here due to the huge unfairness of the site and me hitting trips to his middle pair. Surely this is totally wrong?
  • edited October 2009
    i have absolutely no idea what you were thinking here hale72--up against a telepathic mastermind and thinking you might be ahead floppin trips--instafold imo---you were extremely lucky to get away with that play--must have been a freak electrical storm that interfered with his instuctions to the server----next time make sure you hold aces and flop quads---its the only way to beat these guys and teach them a lesson they will instantly forget
  • edited October 2009
    i have absolutely no idea what you were thinking here hale72--up against a telepathic mastermind and thinking you might be ahead floppin trips--instafold imo---you were extremely lucky to get away with that play--must have been a freak electrical storm that interfered with his instuctions to the server----next time make sure you hold aces and flop quads---its the only way to beat these guys and teach them a lesson they will instantly forget
    Posted by oynutter
    lmao funny.

No, nutter, I did not expect by any means to be ahead but by putting sky bingo principles into effect and what with my 2% outer of quads I thought i had an outside chance.

I had also covered my head and computer with silver foil to prevent telekinteic activity affecting things. Seemed to have worked so would recommend this to anyone. Then again, it may have just been early and he hadn't fine tuned his senses yet that morning.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BINGO SITE : lmao funny. No, nutter, I did not expect by any means to be ahead but by putting sky bingo principles into effect and what with my 2% outer of quads I thought i had an outside chance. I had also covered my head and computer with silver foil to prevent telekinteic activity affecting things. Seemed to have worked so would recommend this to anyone. Then again, it may have just been early and he hadn't fine tuned his senses yet that morning.
    Posted by Hale72
    Great stuff you two.Really enjoyed it,gave me a nice early morning smile.PS next time you get a premium hand........FOLD IT.I know this cos i have telepathic powers and WON last nights £10 DEEPY hold ing 2 3 offsuit every winning hand and floppin QUADS every single time.LOL see you at the tables later.GL
  • edited October 2009
    Great stuff guys.
  • edited October 2009
    I believe this explains it perfectly: http://www.billrini.com/2005/02/05/seeing-the-world-through-their-eyes/ GAMBOOOOOL ;-p
    Posted by dodgydaz[/QUOTE

Amazing, to get this feature do I have to download a new program, or is it special glasses?

If it is glasses are they available on the NHS?

If so, do they ask for a cut of the profits back because surely the government must be on to this little scam and would want their cut. Think about it. the recession could be over in weeks and it would bring the government back from the edge of bancruptcy in just a few short weeks.

Personally, I believe it is only available to people with extra special physcic abilities who can spot 7 5 off will give them the nuts.

It's hardly believable such a device exists, here's me all this time thinking it was it was their unique sixth sense creating an unfair advantage. I realise now I must stay away from the tables till this conspiracy is exposed by the national press and us mere mortals can once again play on a level playing field.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BINGO SITE : Great stuff you two.Really enjoyed it,gave me a nice early morning smile.PS next time you get a premium hand........FOLD IT.I know this cos i have telepathic powers and WON last nights £10 DEEPY hold ing 2 3 offsuit every winning hand and floppin QUADS every single time.LOL see you at the tables later.GL
    Posted by dav1964
    i'm very sorry Dav, I cannot believe your post and please, on the love of God, do not pretend to be a bingo player. It is very dangerous and takes literally minutes of training. Without this dedication it can carry serious wealth warnings.

Remember Kung Fu, the T.V, series???? Grasshopper spent 20 years in a monastry eating nothing but panda's eyebrows and training on the highly skilled art of bluffme and finally managed to carry a hot teapot with holes in the sides with his wrists over a bed of rice paper without breaking it.
    He then managed to beat up the blind pensioner who had spent all his time passing on his worldy wisdom and even he is not allowed in the inner sanctum of the bingo masters.

Bingoism (its correct religious term) takes many seconds of training and quiet contemplation and myself with only 8 years of tournament play am not even ready to take the first step on this long and winding path to inner peace and how to play 2 6 off knowing its true strength.

The reason I know you are no bingoist? The first commandment of the Bingo player was secretly passed to me during a visit to the pink tab and its inner caverns.

'Thou shalt only play 2 3 suited and above, 2 3 off will covet your neighbours Ox.'
  • edited October 2009

I have just returned again from a very dangerous but fulfilling 2 hour expedition to the pink tab disguised as a pensioner who's pension is burning a serious hole in her leopard skin purse and was able to gain further knowledge about bingoists. I tried to send my blind, deaf mother in law on this dangerous mission but she said something like 'i've got too much to live for' or was it 'not now dear corrie's on' not too sure on that, i'l have to check it and come back to you. Anyway, I 'took one for the team' so to speak and carefully treaded where few poker players dare to venture.
    I was lucky enough to be allowed into their inner sect and was given the 9 remaining commandments on the understanding that these were never discussed over on Sky Poker.
    I was threatened with a fatwa equivalent to that given to Salman Rushdie over his 'Satanic Verses'.
    I think the pink fluffy slippers and hair net fooled them sufficiently but I am now in fear for my safety because as an exclusive to the readers of this post I will pass on these pearls of wisdom.
    Beware...... The information you will now receive is dangerous in the hands of mere mortals and should never be practiced without the presence of a young priest, an old priest and a sacrificial goat with only 1 horn and three teeth.

If I dissappear without trace over the next few days, tell my family I love them.................

1)'Thou shalt only play 2 3 suited and above, 2 3 off will covet your neighbours Ox.'
    2)'Play every hand, the next one may be slightly worse than this one so why take the chance.'
    3)'Should thy flop 3 to the flush, believe the turn and river will prove fruitful.'
    4)'Any 2 hole cards that contain pictures should be raised regardless'
    5)'2 cards of the same suit should always be raised regardless of rank.'
    6)'Position is for the weak of skill and mind.'
    7)'if in doubt of your abilities a re-raise all in should do the trick.'
    8)'Ace high will provide much profit.'
    9)'If thy needs runner runner straight, with correct meditation, they will come.
    and most importantly
    10) Never fold as a rich man cannot enter the Kingdom of heavan so by blowing your bankroll ultimately will give you a seat on the right hand of the Lord. This and antagonising a few serious players on the way will always earn extra brownie points on Judgement Day'

Take these rules and live by them, but you have been warned..............

• edited October 2009
    I have genuinely found the post below on another area of the forums.

Actual living proof bingoism is here and growing in strength......

Practising commandment number 2 i think, although his persona must remain unknown for his own safety, he is a true bingoist that should be watched and admired.

'the amount of times i fold rubbish and then hit two pair is very high  its worth playing any two cards iv found'

• edited October 2009
    I have genuinely found this post on another area of the forums. Actual living proof bingoism is here and growing in strength...... Practising commandment number 2 i think, a true bingoist that should be watched and admired. t he amount of times i fold rubbish and then hit two pair is very high  its worth playing any two cards iv found
    Posted by Hale72
    LOVELY STUFF HAL,AND DONT 4GET ALL IN WITH TOTAL DONK.SEE YA ON URE YAUGHT IN MONTE CARLO SOON,LUV DEBDOBS
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BINGO SITE : LOVELY STUFF HAL,AND DONT 4GET ALL IN WITH TOTAL DONK.SEE YA ON URE YAUGHT IN MONTE CARLO SOON,LUV DEBDOBS
    Posted by debdobs_67
    GUESS WOT I CANT SPELL YAUGHT(YACHT) LOL
  • edited October 2009
    hi all ---i have found a way to identify bingoists on the site--i came up with the idea in a flash of inspiration one day and posted in community suggestions--this was my post---"how about a nutters only freeroll--1 chip--no blinds--two choices--all in or fold"----to my complete amazement this idea won the top prize and  will soon be implemented by sky as a buy-in tournament---so all we need to do is visit the lobby of this tourney to find a complete and comprehensive list of all bingoists on sky---lol---and you all thought i was mad!----i should add however--that you might find my name on this list as it was my idea i feel i should at least patronize it a bit ---even if i am bingologically challenged---keep this list handy lads and lasses and you will all have a massive advantage over the rest of the field in any tourney or cash game---hahahaha---we will beat these bingo nasties at thier own game---eyes down--this is not over till hale72's two fat ladies sing ----  OY!!!---NUTTERS---LOL
  • edited October 2009
    Great idea Nutter !! :)
  • edited October 2009
    hi all ---i have found a way to identify bingoists on the site--i came up with the idea in a flash of inspiration one day and posted in community suggestions--this was my post---"how about a nutters only freeroll--1 chip--no blinds--two choices--all in or fold"----to my complete amazement this idea won the top prize and  will soon be implemented by sky as a buy-in tournament---so all we need to do is visit the lobby of this tourney to find a complete and comprehensive list of all bingoists on sky---lol---and you all thought i was mad!----i should add however--that you might find my name on this list as it was my idea i feel i should at least patronize it a bit ---even if i am bingologically challenged---keep this list handy lads and lasses and you will all have a massive advantage over the rest of the field in any tourney or cash game---hahahaha---we will beat these bingo nasties at thier own game---eyes down--this is not over till hale72's two fat ladies sing ----  OY!!!---NUTTERS---LOL
    Posted by oynutter
    I'm sorry to disagree nutter, this is just too dangerous a mission in my opinion.
    Being bingologicaly challenged would be a massive disadvantage here together with the fact that you do not posses any special phsycic ability means you will be queueing outside Barclays faster than a dole monkey on giro day.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BINGO SITE : I'm sorry to disagree nutter, this is just too dangerous a mission in my opinion. Being bingologicaly challenged would be a massive disadvantage here together with the fact that you do not poses any special phsycic ability means you will be queueing outside Barclays faster than a dole monkey on giro day.
    Posted by Hale72
    Thanks for ure tip,cant get in BARCLAYS,it must be GIRO day
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BINGO SITE : I'm sorry to disagree nutter, this is just too dangerous a mission in my opinion. Being bingologicaly challenged would be a massive disadvantage here together with the fact that you do not poses any special phsycic ability means you will be queueing outside Barclays faster than a dole monkey on giro day.
    Posted by Hale72
    hi hale--i certainly dont dont pretend to have a 2 little ducks chance of winning one of these tournies--my mission is simply one of espionage and the site-wide exposure of this paranormal activity---by providing poker players with a list of these bingdongs, we will all have the option of avoiding them--the lobby of the nutters only tourney will provide us with this list---i will be participating purely in my capacity as a spy, hoping to discover thier leader--once this mission is achieved i will set about sublimably suggesting various acceptable poker plays to this leader in an effort to brainwash him/her into playing poker without even knowing it!---this will obviously take some time, but once achieved we will all be able to rest assured that when we raise 6 times the bb we will no longer be called by someone that wants to play bingo with thier poker hand, but would prefer 2-J off 
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BINGO SITE : hi hale--i certainly dont dont pretend to have a 2 little ducks chance of winning one of these tournies--my mission is simply one of espionage and the site-wide exposure of this paranormal activity---by providing poker players with a list of these bingdongs, we will all have the option of avoiding them--the lobby of the nutters only tourney will provide us with this list---i will be participating purely in my capacity as a spy, hoping to discover thier leader--once this mission is achieved i will set about sublimably suggesting various acceptable poker plays to this leader in an effort to brainwash him/her into playing poker without even knowing it!---this will obviously take some time, but once achieved we will all be able to rest assured that when we raise 6 times the bb we will no longer be called by someone that wants to play bingo with thier poker hand, but would prefer 2-J off 
    Posted by oynutter
    Love it !
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BINGO SITE : hi hale--i certainly dont dont pretend to have a 2 little ducks chance of winning one of these tournies--my mission is simply one of espionage and the site-wide exposure of this paranormal activity---by providing poker players with a list of these bingdongs, we will all have the option of avoiding them--the lobby of the nutters only tourney will provide us with this list---i will be participating purely in my capacity as a spy, hoping to discover thier leader--once this mission is achieved i will set about sublimably suggesting various acceptable poker plays to this leader in an effort to brainwash him/her into playing poker without even knowing it!---this will obviously take some time, but once achieved we will all be able to rest assured that when we raise 6 times the bb we will no longer be called by someone that wants to play bingo with thier poker hand, but would prefer 2-J off 
    Posted by oynutter
    Nutter, I cannot see this idea working at all. You do not have the bankroll or even the life expectancy to hope to achieve this. I like your idea but to implement this would take many hundreds of years. By then the internet would be obsolete anyway.

I think I have come across the perfect soloution which has been staring us in the face all the time.

Sky very often offer locked tourney's, right? Well, lets have a locked area for non bingoists. Before you are allowed to enter this area, you have to answer a series of questions. If answered correctly by the true bingoist then the area becomes permanently locked. Thus blocking his path for ever into the area of the site that respects raises, folds rags etc.

I have put together a few questions to start Sky off, sent it to Sky Rich who thinks this is workable and hopefully they will have this in place by 28th october 2045. Much sooner than your plan.

1) you are under the gun with 4 5 off suit, do you:

A) raise 3 x bb
    B) fold and wait for a better spot
    C) what does under the gun mean and what is bb?

2) Where is mecca?

A) it is the holiest of the Islamic cities.
    B) down the road next to B&Q, tuesdays is free all day you know, I'l just get my coat.
    C) Sorry, stilll struggling to work out what under the gun means, is it something to do with being trapped under a cannon?

Anyway, you get the idea. Simple to implement and the answer to all our prayers.