You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BINGO SITE

13»

Comments

• edited October 2009
    I have just done a preliminary visit over to Skybet in anticipation of our illustrious leaders go ahead for me to carry out a full scale expose on the site.

I found an area called 'Super Six', Surely a spelling mistake. Perhaps it's like our forums and certain words are not allowed to be spelt out. It also offered this service free of charge. Bonus I thought.

I certainly didn't expect Sky to offer such a service.

Now I know that all 'six' is super, (except for with the wife after 47 years of marriage. But thats a given. I went to the doctors recently and said to him that after 47 years of marriage 'six' is no longer enjoyable. He asked me when did I find that out? So I told him, the final twice last night and again first thing this morning.)

Anyway I seemed to have strayed. So I entered this area in joyful anticipation at the pleasures I was about to recieve and to my disgust all it is, is that you have to predict the scores on 6 football games!

What a con! Surely Sky need reporting to trading standards on what is obviously a feeble attempt to draw players to their site.
  • edited October 2009
    hale nothing to do? 7 and 2---how can you think of giving up now? just when we have got sky rich on the case?!--you must be having a bad day---look--i know its hard work--and going under cover over there is bound to effect your brain function to some degree---i have had a long think about it and decided---what you need is a period of de-briefing--you need to get bingo out of your head gradually---cold turkey withdrawal could do you irrepairable damage----i suggest you go immediately over to sky vegas and play noel edmunds "DEAL OR NO DEAL" for at least a couple of days---come back after that and see how you feel---thanks for all your sterling work here----and good luck with the brain function---ps vitamin and mineral supplements might also be a good idea for a few days---well done my friend--oynutter
  • edited October 2009
    Sorry guys, I can't post for a few days.

Off to the hospital, I just had my flopped nuts cracked and it's bought a tear to my eye.

Maybe if I had  stuck in a nice stiff big raise early on this would'nt have happened.
  • edited October 2009
    hiya Hale--hurt in the goolies 7's and twosies---as you have probably guessed from his post in the forum (holidays)--rich is off to blackpool on sunday to see how bingo is played by the experts--dont worry--no-one will know it is he--tikay's make-up team really are master-craftsmen---he will bring back a full report on what makes these people thick---sorry--tick---this information will be vital to our cause, and a big thank you is due for his efforts--we will have to find a really nice way to thank him for gathering this information--he has also been assigned to big-up the new bingo forum when it is activated by the flower arrangers and coffee mornings guild next month--so he will need a lot more de-briefing than you had to have to recover from this treacherous mission--myself, i am busy doing some research into organizations that help people that have been brain-washed by various religious sects---this information will be vital for rich's rehabilitation upon his return to the poker world--all the best for now---oynutter
  • edited October 2009

I need to go back undercover, Sky Rich is not doing his job right over on Sky bingo. I was wrong to assume that he is a border control officer preventing the bingoists coming over the tabs.

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    DeadLucky Small blind  10.00 10.00 1620.00
    paul369 Big blind  20.00 30.00 2110.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

Call  20.00 50.00 1770.00
    okbaby Call  20.00 70.00 1630.00
    dugsbaws1 Fold     
    Hale72 Raise  160.00 230.00 1810.00
    DeadLucky Fold     
    paul369 Fold     
     DELETEDCall  140.00 370.00 1630.00
    okbaby Call  140.00 510.00 1490.00
    Flop

• J

DELETEDCheck     
    okbaby Check     
    Hale72 Bet  510.00 1020.00 1300.00
     Call  510.00 1530.00 1120.00
    okbaby Fold     
    Turn

DELETEDBet  20.00 1550.00 1100.00
    Hale72 All-in  1300.00 2850.00 0.00
    DELETEDAll-in  1100.00 3950.00 0.00
    River

DELETEDShow

Hale72 Muck
    • K
    • K

DELETEDWin Full House, 3s and 5s 3770.00  3770.00
    Hale72 Win Two Pairs, Kings and 5s 180.00  180.00
    Obviously, it only worked for a short time and now they are sneaking back in.

TIme to rally the troops!!!!
  • edited October 2009
    Dudeskin8 Small blind  75.00 75.00 1395.00
    ten_dollar Big blind  150.00 225.00 2712.50
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

samtaylor Fold     
    DeadLucky Call  150.00 375.00 6162.50
    Dudeskin8 All-in  1395.00 1770.00 0.00
    ten_dollar Fold     
    DeadLucky Call  1320.00 3090.00 4842.50
    Flop

• A

Turn

River

Dudeskin8 Show
    • K
    • K

DeadLucky Show

DeadLucky Win Straight to the 8 3090.00  7932.50
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: BINGO SITE:
    Dudeskin8 Small blind   75.00 75.00 1395.00 ten_dollar Big blind   150.00 225.00 2712.50   Your hole cards K K       samtaylor Fold         DeadLucky Call   150.00 375.00 6162.50 Dudeskin8 All-in   1395.00 1770.00 0.00 ten_dollar Fold         DeadLucky Call   1320.00 3090.00 4842.50 Flop     8 6 A       Turn     7       River     4       Dudeskin8 Show K K       DeadLucky Show 5 3       DeadLucky Win Straight to the 8 3090.00   7932.50
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    only one thing to say - deadlucky was deadlucky lol
  • edited October 2009
    He did have the chips to take a free pop at anyone at the table, but......

Wow, worse than mine mate.

This campaign needs kick starting, pronto!!!!!

Oynutter where are you???????????

I have put the bat signal on the top of Sky poker towers but as of yet you have not come to our aid.

Look mate, Humpty is O.K. and living in Barbados. We need you here!!!!!!
  • edited October 2009
    hi peeps---sorry I've been so long, thing is, I've had a long and hard think about our dilemma here and have come to the conclusion that we are fighting a losing battle that is in our own interests to lose---These bingo players are our bread and butter after all, and their jammy nature will (in the end) only serve to sweeten it.

A new thread will be launched shortly to welcome and encourage these willing contributors to our bankrolls and I hope you will all try your very best to keep the frustrating aspects of their play out of this discussion-----I would greatly appreciate it if, next time you post one of these ridiculously bad beats, you do so in great admiration of the player that beat you, and congratulate him/her on the skill with which this luck was executed.

Perhaps it would be a good idea when posting these beats, to mention how clever they were to have had a feeling that the 3 of spades was about to come out on the river to give them three of a kind, when all you had was aces and kings, and how insightful their play was---perhaps you could repost the above beats on the new thread and give these people an encouraging thought or two----I'm afraid some of you might think this is a terrible idea, but my friends, please trust me on this one, if it proves to be a failure in a few months or so, this campaign will be re-launched with renewed vigour.

thanks in anticipation of your co-operation in this experiment----Oynutter
  • edited October 2009
    I have just read this thread for the 1st time and I must say what a great thread it was.
    It has given me a new insight in how to play my A K suited, Fold them immedeiately.
    Play my 2 3 off suit only and use the power of thought to hit my runner runner to win big.
    Thanks guys for the great posts.
  • edited October 2009
      I decided to get my own back on these bingo players and took my poker knowledge off to sky bingo fully assured i could out play them all. When i got there i looked down and saw 88, knowing how strong this is i got all my money in. I could not believe it when i lost and found that the person had called with 23. What can you do when they play that badly.

Am now giving up on bingo and sticking to patience because at least the person i beat at that can lose with dignity
  • edited November 2009
    Two Fat Ladies!