You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site?

edited April 2011 in Area 51

People will always moan and become concerned when they suffer a bad beat however, recently i am finding his has ben happening far too much so decided to do some research to find out what is going on.

Firstly, i have noticed that the RCG (random Card Generator) seems to deal a lot of closely related cards as well as a matching flop. For instance sometimes i see a lot of paired flops and other times we get a lot of 2 of the same suit flops.

Secondly, I have noticed that the more you raise the more people seem to call when they shouldn't.

Thirdly, the most amount of all ins pre flop, i see, is pair on pair or A* verses pair.

But the sad truth is that 95% of players playing tournament poker on this site really don't have a clue. They don't understand what a raise is and they don't understand about Kicker.

This is born out by the following fact and try it for yourself.

First or second hand Raise UTG for 200 and if you get on person calling thn is likly you will get 4 more.

Look at the hands people raise with and thn realise they really don't know what they are doing.

More importanly look at the hands people are calling with without any need and then you will realise why this site is so bad.

Evertime my radar tells me i have a donk at the table, usually either through stupid bet sizing, all in for no reason i go have a look at sharkscope and, lo and behold they have lost 2000 in as many games. Yes they do hav an odd win but, in the main their graph is 45 degrees DOWN.

Because of the amount of bad players then people don't know where thy are, is thir AK good or dominated, are they raising wih QQ or 2 4.

Finally I think is time SKY invests time on their channel devoted to explaining good solid play. Sizzling and I will happily pu together a weekly programme if the Sky managmen team wish called ABC of good poker or "Spot the Donkey".

I am sure people would find it very funny as we are both quite dry and conroversial but maybe i would help becaus Tikay saying on the telly, if you want to play a hand then you must raise is fine but, firstly people don't understand what a good hand is and, secondly they have no idea of how to fold or when to fold or why to fold.

Players need to understand the basics first before trying to bluff and realise that bluffing isn't a major part of the game compared with the best hand winning.

Don't get me wrong bluffing is key to overall success bu only when the table isn't full of calling idiots who have nothing and then get lucky.

Please SKY if you want a good standard of tournament player we need to sort this out because NO ONE wants to b beaten by someone who should never be in the pot, hasn't a clue, is playing Bingo and catches 5 cards to get very lucky.

So, guys, PLEASE don't le this thread end up being about some form of SKY bashing or Bad beat syndome or RCG moan!

Share your thoughts and, if you think a weekly programme about solid poker and good teaching is of value then say so. You all know I enjoy dry sarcasic commens when I am playing and find yet another donk and so does Sizzling. Well, we would raher they played better and had more fun so the stupid play diminshed and people started to play well.

OH, this is about TOURNAMENT poker not Cash.. Whats the difference, well its simple, you lose in tournament and you are out whereas in Cash you lose a hand and move on to your next opportunity. If you get donked in Cash within a few hands the DONK will have donated all their winnings BUT in a torney you are out and the DONK pays someone else off and loses too!!

FINALLY, positive comments only whatever side you are on.

THANKS!! MM

Comments

• edited April 2011

Absolute superb thread AND post!! couldnt have said it better myself.......

Hope you do well majicman ive been watching you for a while now.!things will turn around youll see,,.......glgl

• edited April 2011
    I think your logic is flawed

Your thread title is about what is causing good players to leave the site, you then go on to quote the reasons that you think the site is full of bad players, with little or no understanding of the fundamentals of the game.

Now, IF I were a good player ( am I'm not ).  Surely I would be glad to find a site like the one you are describing.

"But the sad truth is that 95% of players playing tournament poker on this site really don't have a clue. They don't understand what a raise is and they don't understand about Kicker"

If what you say in the above quote is true, then the good players would be coming here in droves. 

Your whole argument hinges on the fact  that sky is in some way rigging the games. That poor players are rewarded at the expense of good ones to keep the poor ones at the site  Sorry but I believe that is nonsense

Nice post for getting a debate going.  I'm sure it'll get a lot of replies  
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site?:
    People will always moan and become concerned when they suffer a bad beat however, recently i am finding his has ben happening far too much so decided to do some research to find out what is going on. Firstly, i have noticed that the RCG (random Card Generator) seems to deal a lot of closely related cards as well as a matching flop. For instance sometimes i see a lot of paired flops and other times we get a lot of 2 of the same suit flops. Secondly, I have noticed that the more you raise the more people seem to call when they shouldn't. Thirdly, the most amount of all ins pre flop, i see, is pair on pair or A* verses pair. But the sad truth is that 95% of players playing tournament poker on this site really don't have a clue. They don't understand what a raise is and they don't understand about Kicker. This is born out by the following fact and try it for yourself. First or second hand Raise UTG for 200 and if you get on person calling thn is likly you will get 4 more. Look at the hands people raise with and thn realise they really don't know what they are doing. More importanly look at the hands people are calling with without any need and then you will realise why this site is so bad. Evertime my radar tells me i have a donk at the table, usually either through stupid bet sizing, all in for no reason i go have a look at sharkscope and, lo and behold they have lost 2000 in as many games. Yes they do hav an odd win but, in the main their graph is 45 degrees DOWN. Because of the amount of bad players then people don't know where thy are, is thir AK good or dominated, are they raising wih QQ or 2 4. Finally I think is time SKY invests time on their channel devoted to explaining good solid play. Sizzling and I will happily pu together a weekly programme if the Sky managmen team wish called ABC of good poker or "Spot the Donkey". I am sure people would find it very funny as we are both quite dry and conroversial but maybe i would help becaus Tikay saying on the telly, if you want to play a hand then you must raise is fine but, firstly people don't understand what a good hand is and, secondly they have no idea of how to fold or when to fold or why to fold. Players need to understand the basics first before trying to bluff and realise that bluffing isn't a major part of the game compared with the best hand winning. Don't get me wrong bluffing is key to overall success bu only when the table isn't full of calling idiots who have nothing and then get lucky. Please SKY if you want a good standard of tournament player we need to sort this out because NO ONE wants to b beaten by someone who should never be in the pot, hasn't a clue, is playing Bingo and catches 5 cards to get very lucky. So, guys, PLEASE don't le this thread end up being about some form of SKY bashing or Bad beat syndome or RCG moan! Share your thoughts and, if you think a weekly programme about solid poker and good teaching is of value then say so. You all know I enjoy dry sarcasic commens when I am playing and find yet another donk and so does Sizzling. Well, we would raher they played better and had more fun so the stupid play diminshed and people started to play well. OH, this is about TOURNAMENT poker not Cash.. Whats the difference, well its simple, you lose in tournament and you are out whereas in Cash you lose a hand and move on to your next opportunity. If you get donked in Cash within a few hands the DONK will have donated all their winnings BUT in a torney you are out and the DONK pays someone else off and loses too!! FINALLY, positive comments only whatever side you are on. THANKS!! MM
    Posted by Magicalman
    So let me get this straight, you don't want bad players calling you?
  • edited April 2011
     so decided to do some research to find out what is going on.

Sorry but i couldn't see any of your detailed research in that post,except for your observations,
    must of took some serious research that post..........
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site?:
    I think your logic is flawed Your thread title is about what is causing good players to leave the site, you then go on to quote the reasons that you think the site is full of bad players, with little or no understanding of the fundamentals of the game. Now, IF I were a good player ( am I'm not ).  Surely I would be glad to find a site like the one you are describing. "But the sad truth is that 95% of players playing tournament poker on this site really don't have a clue. They don't understand what a raise is and they don't understand about Kicker" If what you say in the above quote is true, then the good players would be coming here in droves.  Your whole argument hinges on the fact  that sky is in some way rigging the games. That poor players are rewarded at the expense of good ones to keep the poor ones at the site  Sorry but I believe that is nonsense Nice post for getting a debate going.  I'm sure it'll get a lot of replies  
    Posted by JockBMW

Hi Jock,

thank you for your comment.

Firstly, I am not suggesting that Sky is rigging anything. If i thought that I woul not support it. In my opinion I think the sky team work hard to attract players and put a lot of work into all aspects of the site.

Maybe i didnt explain my point very well as i don't think the poor players are geting rewarded a all, in fact, when you scope them you see they are down a substantial amount.

My point is that good players will get "Donked" a lot on this site and knocked out quickly although once they get through o the final stages then business returns to normal.

May I use an analogy to help explain.

A car race consising of 50 drivers and only 5 are good, the rest know how to drive. If you start at the back you need to get through 45 inexperienced drivers and thus the likelyhood of them driving irrationally is high. The more the amount of inxperienced players the harder it becomes.

My point is this, I find that in a lot of torneys the field is made up of inexperienced players making silly moves which is the cause of the concern about 'BAD BEATS" and the RCG seemingly dealing amazing flops. So if sky wishes to reduce this variance and atract a high sandard they need to reduce the quantity of low standard.

In essence, if you make an initial 200 rais, early doors, with AA and get a call, or shove, with KK and you lose then thats poker! but if you make a 200 raise and get called by all 6 players each holding relative rubbish then thats BINGO.

My point is if we want to improve this site then we need o educae the players so thir are less really bad ones in the field.

On or 2 at a table is fine, I want their chips. 5 at my table is damm right dangerous as my AA could easily be cracked.

Hope this is a better explanation.

MM
  • edited April 2011

Hey All,

Just to say, this is not about "Slating" sky or any form of conspiracy theory. This is about understanding why and looking for ways to improve the site for us all.

I think its about educating players to play ABC poker and hlp them to have a good understanding of bet sizing, whats going on, etc etc.

I would like to think that if this thread gathers pace we may come up with some good suggestions which "Sky management' may elect to initiate.

Thanks all

• edited April 2011
     Nope this little Donk likes things as they are so I can get my moment of Glory in whatever Game. If this takes you, [ the good player] out, then yippee.    I play for fun and happy if Scope says I'm a fish,  you come and get my fish food off me if you think your hard enough or one of the 5% great players. The range of hands being played has changed and player's are not waiting for AA KK before playing, especially when they see their 74 they just folded win the hand.   Do you play 30p 60p DYMs we all have to learn and try to move up the ladder and what better way to learn than playing good players. "Johnny" I think you should leave that Hotel. Hugs Annie x
  • edited April 2011
    The problem isn't educating those bottom end players, it's getting them to accept that they need educating.

Because they can make a few play $'s playing that way on facebook they think that's how to play right the way up through.

When that doesn't work, how many think the problem is their own game?
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site?:
    The problem isn't educating those bottom end players, it's getting them to accept that they need educating. Because they can make a few play $'s playing that way on facebook they think that's how to play right the way up through. When that doesn't work, how many think the problem is their own game?
    Posted by harding10
    Harding another man who has pointed out a point who i find is superb today.

My reply may be long and boring but it goes back to a live game I was at on Wednessday. So i will try and explain it as best as i can, i wasnt in the hand, and usually avoid these debates but as i knew all the guys personally i ended up getting involved.

Pre flop, 7 handed blinds are @ 100/200 average stack is 5714

Two players are just over that on 6500 and 6250 ish respectively.

UTG raises, +1 folds, 2nd in chips re-raises to 1250, Everyone folds to button who is 6500ish stack who calls. UTG shoves for around 3000, the second raiser shoves, button calls.

UTG shows Jacks.

2nd in chips shows AKs of clubs

chip leader shows K4o 

Now in the end the board came down K4794 there for the K4 actually won the hand.

Then a dabte sparked off between 3rd in chips at time of the hand (guy wasnt even in the hand) and the chip leader. Nothing more was said other than, "can you explain why you made that call with K4"

Nothing wrong with asking an opinion in my mind. And well thats how we do improve so i seen some sign of one or two players in this debate who wanted to learn more.

The chip leaders reply was "Well theres not a single hand pre thats good because nothing has came out yet." This obviously caused a few laughs umougst the more serious players that where in attendance, about all 3 of us. and 1 of them was actually on the rail because of a prior AK v KK hand earlier on.

Anyways, The more we tried to explain this situation to him the more this guy got, but you see pros in hands with rags all the time sort of attitude. Again we didnt go down that line, although i cant remember a pro calling of 30BB with K4o at any time in a tourament.

Anyways, the whole attitude of this guy was that everything was rubbish till a flop comes down.

You just cant help someone learn that doesnt want to learn. I think even the guy with AK said hed take £1 a hand for 200 hands, he has AK every time v the guys K4 and he accepted, im not sure how the results of this where i left before then.
  • edited April 2011
    hi magicalman, just got a couple of questions. 1 do you want others to improve to the point where they are good enough to beat us and hence lose "but its all right coz he out played me rather than donk me" 2) this type of play is part of the mtt game, wading through these players, its why the payout is so much bigger than cash, why would you want to change it. there is a skill set to beating these players just ask tikay, he doesnt play a hand in the first 10levels (slight exageration, but you get my point). i dont profess to being a good mtt player, but i am a winning player over 700 games, not many big wins because i feel my game lets me down nearer the sharp end but i do get through those types of players most of the time early doors. all i would say(and this is no way an attack on you or your game) but look to improve your own game  to get through them, and then you can start to try and out play the better ones   phil
  • edited April 2011
    I would rather play lucky players who don't know what they are doing, than nitty regs who are very hard to get there moneys.....................

• edited April 2011

Do you know what the odds are of having 2 of the same suit on the flop? 

I don't understand why you are unhappy about the standard of player on the site being bad????

You know the idea is to beat the players at the table, do you think you have more chance of beating a good player or a bad player?

----------------------------

You seem to mis-understand tournament poker. Or more accurately, you understand it, but you can't accept it?

It is ReALLY HARD to win an MTT. Throughout the tournament you have to dodge so many tourny bullets to make the final table. You are big odds on not to cash in each MTT you play. This is normal. I don't know what you expect??? 

And finally, if you can't beat a table of 5 bad players, you need to look at your own game coz you must have massive leaks.
  • edited April 2011
    thats what i said!!!!!
  • edited April 2011

I think a lot of these plays with a wide range come from seeing highlights on TV. Calling with any two cards becomes acceptable in the latter stages of an mtt. In the latter stages the cards you hold are far less important than they are at the start of an mtt. Decisions regarding calling other players are determined by relative stack sizes as the mtt nears the endgame. At that stage you know your opponent will (or should) have extended his range of cards to raise or shove with, and therefore your calling range is extended (or should be extended) accordingly.

What a lot of inexperienced players don't recognise is the difference in the beiginning, middle and end of a tournament. They call with a wide range and hit from time to time. This can be seen almost any night in any Sky tournament. There will be huge stacks built by players who call with any two cards and romp ahead of the field. What they fail to recognise is that this style cannot be sustained throughout a tournament and they will fall just as dramatically as they rose to the top of the leader board.

There seems to be an unusually high number of players like this on Sky and I think it's the 'telly' influence.

• edited April 2011

Hya , looks like the debate is going well.

Some answers

1. Yes I can win a lot.. I hit top 15 in the MTT quarter league so have won my fair share

2. Yes I do want to educate players so they can play solid ABC poker. Really bad Donks will still play but there will be less of them and, Even if i educate someone it doesnt mean they can play to an outstanding level however it should stop somone calling with real rubbish and catching lucky.

3. Elsadog has an accurate point. Telly is about highlights and they never show the hour of pre flop folding in between. In fact what you see a lot of on the telly is FOLDING something newbies can't do!!

4 If you had 2 solid players on the telly commenting on solid play, maybe even playing and commenting people would start to learn the thought processes behind a call or a fold. And also people may think twice if the really bad basic mistakes are pointed out, in a nice way.. Lets improve the standard to a nice basic level.. Tha still leaves plenty of room for really advanced players to have fun!

Elsadog has explained it better than I. a solid player folds and plays well and lasts! a Donk may knock ou a good player but then tends to depart next hand.

Also I actually think the Bountyhunters are enciting bad play but thats my humble opinion.

• edited April 2011
    you make money by players making mistakes

why would you want them to make less mistakes
  • edited April 2011

REPLY TO POD1

I am confident in my ability and I secured 1800 points in the quarterly league which jusifies this statement.

I think you are missing the point and, as i have observed previous comments of yours on similiar threads often miss the point.

let me try and explain..  we are both sitting at the table.. All of us have 2000 chips.

UTG elects to raise to 100 with AK, you have 22 so call off the 100.

I have AA and choose to isolate so re raise to 600. Now the AK will probably shove but lets say he calls.

You have a 1 in 8 shot to hit a set and you have to think that 22 is beaten.

Now surely you have to fold as you can only hope to set mine and going to left 1300 chips if you miss or do you fold??

More importantly the flop drops blanks for everyone, Nohing suited running or flushing. The AA decides to shove so the AK will move to on side.. what do you do?

this is basic stuff now, advanced is, I have loads of info on you and with that info i can decide but a donk doesnt even use the pre flop information which is the issue.

The worst thing for someone with AA early doors is to make a 300 raise and get 5 callers coz you cant work out where you are unless you hit MASSIVE

• edited April 2011
    you make money by players making mistakes why would you want them to make less mistakes
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    There is a big difference between making mistakes and getting away from very good hands once engaged.

Question? would you call a 2000 all in, early doors wih 23?

If you did and beat AA then you are a lucky fool. If you have the AA you just feel you cant play against people of such low standard.

If this sort of thing is a rarity then that is fine but if its the norm, as it seems to be on sky then you start to play BINGO!

As soon as it gets to that lowly level players start to leave in droves so I am suggesting we need to raise the BOTTOM LINE Standard to get a grasp of the basics and an understanding of why you are doing what you are doing.

All the taching wont hlp them to acquire a 6th sense but a good basic standard will make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

In defence when we attended the SPT at Luton none of this was happening. Yes people lost, I lost very early on to TOMMYD AK v AQ when the flop dropped AAQ but these things happen BUT I didnt hear anyone play 7 3 off early doors and calling massive pre flop raises. This is my point and, by upping the BASE sandard surely we will attract more players not less
  • edited April 2011

In response to the thread question how about the constant all in beats Aj vs A6, JJ vs 77. The site is becoming a farce quite frankly

• edited April 2011
    You are using your position in the MTT league to rate yourself as a player.

This is a mistake. The best 90% of the best MTT players on the site arent even in the top 100 of the MTT league.

All your position in the league proves is that you play alot.

There are exceptions such as pryce/scotty/solack/bigshann but there arent many more. In fact the majority of the players in that top 30 r really bad.

Instead of wasting your time trying to help the fish get better why not invest the time working at your own game. There is plenty of room for improvement.
  • edited April 2011
    In response to the thread question how about the constant all in beats Aj vs A6, JJ vs 77. The site is becoming a farce quite frankly
    Posted by baggs
    Well this is my point, If the raise is big enough then A6 shouldn be calling in the first place. When it comes to JJ v 66 this is different. I like 66 so I will want to see a flop if I can get in cheaply enough BUT if I am priced out then i wont be playing. The big problem is that the JJ is unlikely to make he pre flop bet very big coz he may have to fold to a shove and also knows that AK maybe AQ will be in to see a flop so, normally he will set the bet size at an amount which i will accept for 66 set mining.

To be honest JJ is the hardest hand to play and pre flop raise with for this reason.

But you are helping to underline my point. People play far too many hands when they shouldnt because they know no better
  • edited April 2011
    You are using your position in the MTT league to rate yourself as a player. This is a mistake. The best 90% of the best MTT players on the site arent even in the top 100 of the MTT league. All your position in the league proves is that you play alot. There are exceptions such as pryce/scotty/solack/bigshann but there arent many more. In fact the majority of the players in that top 30 r really bad. Instead of wasting your time trying to help the fish get better why not invest the time working at your own game. There is plenty of room for improvement.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Dohhhhhhhh all you wish to do is constantly criticise and be negative. In fact, everytime you get involved in a debate you rarely say anything constructive. This is about improving the lowest standard of play. Imagine this site to be a football team. If you wish o attract good players to a premier football team this will be unlikely if you said the only teams you would play are in the 3rd division. By upping the "BASE" standard of play this is a good thing don't you think Dohhh?
  • edited April 2011

I don't understand ur motives!

Would United send Rooney, Rio, and Giggs out out to City on loan just so that they can have a more competative game at Wembley this weekend?

The more bad/horrific/recreational players, the better it is for good players!!! 

Seriously, you can't argue with that.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : Well this is my point, If the raise is big enough then A6 shouldn be calling in the first place. When it comes to JJ v 66 this is different. I like 66 so I will want to see a flop if I can get in cheaply enough BUT if I am priced out then i wont be playing. The big problem is that the JJ is unlikely to make he pre flop bet very big coz he may have to fold to a shove and also knows that AK maybe AQ will be in to see a flop so, normally he will set the bet size at an amount which i will accept for 66 set mining. To be honest JJ is the hardest hand to play and pre flop raise with for this reason. But you are helping to underline my point. People play far too many hands when they shouldnt because they know no better
    Posted by Magicalman
    I meant all in pre heads up
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : Dohhhhhhhh all you wish to do is constantly criticise and be negative. In fact, everytime you get involved in a debate you rarely say anything constructive. This is about improving the lowest standard of play. Imagine this site to be a football team. If you wish o attract good players to a premier football team this will be unlikely if you said the only teams you would play are in the 3rd division. By upping the "BASE" standard of play this is a good thing don't you think Dohhh ?
    Posted by Magicalman
    Actually i agree with Dohhhh here.

I left sky for a number of reasons. Im an MTT player, ive never finnished in the top 150 of the league never mind top 30.

I felt the play on a different site was WORSE than on sky. The tournament numbers where greater, the prize money was bigger as a result. Now this site will remain un-named for obvious reasons.

Now im not the greatest mtt player sky has and nor will i be.

Now im happy playing happy go lucky EEHAWS because that means im more likley to get my money in ahead, the more i get my money in ahead the more in win, the more i win the more money i make, the more money i make i can get drunk like Dohhh every other night.

Now we could go on in one big loop like that.

Now your comment to football makes no sense. Would Man Utd really want to have more teams challenging them for the title? Youve got to be kidding!

Yes all the big clubs have feeder clubs which in help allows them to have a smaller club where they send their younger players or injured players to get match practice. This in turn does boost the lower levels. But it brings more Self gain than it does assist the level of the feeder club.

Now if you think Sir Alex Ferguson wants 20 teams on a level playing field with his side every year then i think you need to re-look at football.

Poker is no different, you want to play at the top and you want to play the easiest players possible.

If you want to teach someone the game then teach a friend.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : I meant all in pre heads up
    Posted by baggs

I can defend 66 v JJ one to one all in pre flop but the A6 is crazy.

I have just had one now UTG raise from 20 to 100
    SB call
    I reraise 500 with QQ
    UTG folds
    SB shoves K9 for 2000

WHY?
  • edited April 2011
    does being beatin by a better play feel better than being beatin by a bad one. still got beat!!!
  • edited April 2011
    Nice tread and the post.i m donk and most bluffing player on this site.last year i played sky vegas final.i was so scared of the top players and i twice folded AA.no anymore.u have to play strong and use ur chips as a wheapon.poker is element of luck and than skills do the rest.anyone can win the tournament.is so many good MTT players on this site playing for years.tallytink,tank,scotty,mickjenn,massie,aussie and the most top Mtt finisher is gone.shy -boy leave the site after sky change the rules.no more money for league points.but u have to understand some Mtt players are playing min 4 tables at time and they not watching their opponets game so they do 2 many mistakes.fergusen didn t cash 40 tournaments in the row.and if u fancy to play against top class players i love to see that.so u can try 300 cash on saturday night.u won last night and wd m8.that s why so many players like this site because is a great comunite and ev1 respect another player.so please don t call players donks.is a new players on site learning a game and is not nice from top player call them like that.i m playing poker for 7years and still learn the game.gl m8
  • edited April 2011
    does being beatin by a better play feel better than being beatin by a bad one. still got beat!!!
    Posted by pod1
    Don McTilt says yes lol. Simply because i dnt tilt lol.

But overall its still getting beat.
  • edited April 2011
    I don't understand ur motives! Would United send Rooney, Rio, and Giggs out out to City on loan just so that they can have a more competative game at Wembley this weekend? The more bad/horrific/recreational players, the better it is for good players!!!  Seriously, you can't argue with that.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Maybe its me but I think you are coming across as intentionally stupid.

Very good players don't wish to play against a bucket of BINGO players.. Premier league fooballers wouldnt wish to play every week against div 4 players.

My point is that, in my opinion the site contains a massive amount of players who havent any idea. If we look to educate them they will star to play better. Play better means playing less totally stupid hands which equals far less outragous bad beats. This, in turn, will attract good players as they are confident they sort of know where they are and arent faced with someone shoving 23 into them and catching lucky... Now does this make sense or do you still think the site has a good standard of player