You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site?

13»

Comments

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site?:
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : I'm just going to highlight all the ridonkulous things you are saying. "Good players leave because the standard is poor" WOW! Are you insane
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Actually Dohhhhhhhh, that has  a little bit of sense to it.  I find that I win around 75% of the £11 & £22 DYM that I play.  where as this figure drops dramatically when I play lower priced comps.  A lot of the moves that you make are recognised by better players, where as the lower value buys in, the players either don't care or don't recognise your move.

The same thing happens in live events.  I play in a £10 Triple chance on a tuesday and I will cash maybe 25% of the time.  I play the same format, same size of field on on Thursday where the buy in is £40 and I cash almost everytime I play in it.

Playing against better players can , sometimes, be more profitable 
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site?:
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : Actually Dohhhhhhhh, that has  a little bit of sense to it.  I find that I win around 75% of the £11 & £22 DYM that I play.  where as this figure drops dramatically when I play lower priced comps.  A lot of the moves that you make are recognised by better players, where as the lower value buys in, the players either don't care or don't recognise your move. The same thing happens in live events.  I play in a £10 Triple chance on a tuesday and I will cash maybe 25% of the time.  I play the same format, same size of field on on Thursday where the buy in is £40 and I cash almost everytime I play in it. Playing against better players can , sometimes, be more profitable 
    Posted by JockBMW
    You might remember a few weeks ago Jock I said that in dym's there are alot of instances where I'd rather be up against solid winning players than big losing ones. 

(the main one being when I have a solid player to my left who has had an early double up, their blinds r now my blinds)

So I make an exception for dyms, in some cases. I like 1/2 solid players, and 1/2 fish......But would still prefer 5 fish to 5 rocks, obv.

Magic Man is talking specifically about MTT's though. Where the aim is to play a high variance game and come first, rather than the low variance strategy required to win a dym.

In an MTT's you're looking to find any edge you can to increase your chip stack and therefore your equity in the tournament. DYM's you are alot more selective about the spots you take, you try to increase your stack whilst taking as few risks as possible.

No1, not even Ivey is good enough to turn down +ev spots in MTT's with structures like the ones we have on sky.

Getting a table draw with 5 donks rather than 5 gliterbabes definitely gives you more chance of going deep in a tourny.

Good point about dyms though, and I'm glad someone agrees with me (most thought I was mad! standard. lol) Although you should still be more successful at the lower levels, I don't really understand that !!! :S
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : You might remember a few weeks ago Jock I said that in dym's there are alot of instances where I'd rather be up against solid winning players than big losing ones.  (the main one being when I have a solid player to my left who has had an early double up, their blinds r now my blinds) So I make an exception for dyms, in some cases. I like 1/2 solid players, and 1/2 fish......But would still prefer 5 fish to 5 rocks, obv. Magic Man is talking specifically about MTT's though. Where the aim is to play a high variance game and come first, rather than the low variance strategy required to win a dym. In an MTT's you're looking to find any edge you can to increase your chip stack and therefore your equity in the tournament. DYM's you are alot more selective about the spots you take, you try to increase your stack whilst taking as few risks as possible. No1, not even Ivey is good enough to turn down +ev spots in MTT's with structures like the ones we have on sky. Getting a table draw with 5 donks rather than 5 gliterbabes definitely gives you more chance of going deep in a tourny. Good point about dyms though, and I'm glad someone agrees with me (most thought I was mad! standard. lol)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

yes that is a good point about it concerning MTT's  If I could take my cash rate from STT's to MTT's I'd be a VERY happy man.

I tend to play the STT's to build the bank roll and MTT's for fun,  with an occasional input into the Bank Roll  ;o)

• edited April 2011
    What I can't understand Magicalman is why you are moaning?  Have played on couple of tables with you and I honestly think you just like doing it.  No criticism for that, it takes all sorts.  Me?  I'm thrilled when someone shoves k9 into my QQ.
  • edited April 2011
    Your analysis of that j10 hand in Luton is plain wrong imo. It was not 1/3 of his stack! he had about 40k behind. it was prob about 1/8 of his stack, may have been more! I know this because i was in the BB and i seriously considered shoving the lot with 92 off suit to try to take it down pre. Then i realised, based on your previous play, that you are probably not folding any of your range, so i folded. Julian was trying to play a flop in position against a weaker player (you) and when he sees that flop there is no way he cannot get the chips in because he has a str8 draw, a flush draw and 2 overs! i seem to recall you had 88 on a 679 (2 diamond) board!  He had J10 diamonds. just a cooler! which you lost on the river, and then suggested (wrongly) afterwards that Julian had played it badly! As it happens if i had shipped pre, you snap call, and Julian folds, and my 9 hits on the flop and wins.  I guess you would have been called me a "bingo" player if that had happened... You "dont mind bad beats as long as it makes sense"! what does this mean? a bad beat by definition is where you get your money in way ahead and get unlucky. treat all bad beats the same. Be happy that you got your money in good. the rest is up to the poker gods innit.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Please read what I said... I never said he made a bad call pre or post flop what i said was I didnt bet size correctly.

I know if i had bet sized correctly he would have passed, because i asked him. Secondly his Stack was 25k. I raised pre flop to 5k, he called. On the flop I bet 10k he shoved his stack being 20k thus making his overall stack 25k.

The point i was trying to make was I got it wrong through bad play and if i had bet sized correctly he would not have called and this amount was 7.5k because I asked him. Once in the flop he had no choice nor did I which was fine.

• edited April 2011
    What I can't understand Magicalman is why you are moaning?  Have played on couple of tables with you and I honestly think you just like doing it.  No criticism for that, it takes all sorts.  Me?  I'm thrilled when someone shoves k9 into my QQ.
    Posted by RogueCell
    I refer you to the original thread. I am not moaning I have made a sugestion stating that when the basic play goes below a certain standard by a majority of players the game, in the first third, reduces to bingo, and thus I am proposing that, through education, the majority of players start to understand the basics of ABC poker the standard will improve which will attract even better players.

If you start to read the threads people are slowly coming round to the logic that a better site is formed through a better standard of play wheras when this thread first started it was being suggested that the more the donks the better
  • edited April 2011
    why on earth do you want players to improve,doesnt make sense to me,if donks are calling all the time adjust your game accordingly,SIMPLES
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : Please read what I said... I never said he made a bad call pre or post flop what i said was I didnt bet size correctly . I know if i had bet sized correctly he would have passed, because i asked him. Secondly his Stack was 25k. I raised pre flop to 5k, he called. On the flop I bet 10k he shoved his stack being 20k thus making his overall stack 25k. The point i was trying to make was I got it wrong through bad play and if i had bet sized correctly he would not have called and this amount was 7.5k because I asked him. Once in the flop he had no choice nor did I which was fine.
    Posted by Magicalman
    Making it 7500 with blinds at 800/1600 in early position on a 10 handed table with 88, would not be a correct bet size imo because anything that calls you will be crushing you and you have lost a large chunk of your stack unnecessarily! Just make a standard 2.5x raise imo but its up to you how you bet obv.

I really think he had more than 25k! but there's no point arguing about it.
  • edited April 2011
    If you think improving standard will attract better players to the site you are quite simply WRONG!

If you wanna attract sharks get campaigning for a better C4P/rakeback deal! and other things that will encourage them to come here, not put them off.

(although I'd rather they stayed away obv)
  • edited April 2011
    Magicalman loves the fish because what he likes most of all is moaning about them.
  • edited April 2011
    pantpirate Small blind
    50.00 50.00 1505.00
    DocG Big blind   100.00 150.00 1280.00
      Your hole cards

schechter Call   100.00 250.00 2385.00
    AJW1976 Call   100.00 350.00 1915.00
    ALEX29 Call   100.00 450.00 4465.00
    pantpirate Raise   150.00 600.00 1355.00
    DocG Fold        
    schechter Call   100.00 700.00 2285.00
    AJW1976 Call   100.00 800.00 1815.00
    ALEX29 Call   100.00 900.00 4365.00
    Flop

• Q

pantpirate Bet   450.00 1350.00 905.00
    schechter All-in   2285.00 3635.00 0.00
    AJW1976 All-in   1815.00 5450.00 0.00
    ALEX29 Fold        
    pantpirate All-in   905.00 6355.00 0.00
    schechter Unmatched bet   470.00 5885.00 470.00
    pantpirate Show
    • K
    • Q

schechter Show
    • J

AJW1976 Show

Turn

River

schechter Win Three 10s 5885.00   6355.00  
  • edited April 2011
    pantpirate Small blind 50.00 50.00 1505.00 DocG Big blind   100.00 150.00 1280.00   Your hole cards 10 9       schechter Call   100.00 250.00 2385.00 AJW1976 Call   100.00 350.00 1915.00 ALEX29 Call   100.00 450.00 4465.00 pantpirate Raise   150.00 600.00 1355.00 DocG Fold         schechter Call   100.00 700.00 2285.00 AJW1976 Call   100.00 800.00 1815.00 ALEX29 Call   100.00 900.00 4365.00 Flop     Q 10 10       pantpirate Bet   450.00 1350.00 905.00 schechter All-in   2285.00 3635.00 0.00 AJW1976 All-in   1815.00 5450.00 0.00 ALEX29 Fold         pantpirate All-in   905.00 6355.00 0.00 schechter Unmatched bet   470.00 5885.00 470.00 pantpirate Show K Q       schechter Show J 10       AJW1976 Show 10 9       Turn     6       River     2       schechter Win Three 10s 5885.00   6355.00  
    Posted by AJW1976
    iwoulda said  thanks a lot!   why  does the site set these bad hands  u think it  at least  lets  u past the 1st break
  • edited April 2011
    Stop limping with weak hands, and you'll stop being on the wrong end of so many coolers.

Hand selection is key in this game ;)

• edited April 2011
    Come on dohhhh, you can't rub him down for that hand.  Leave it to the KGB.
  • edited April 2011
    If you want to play better players, play in the higher buy ins. Your best bet would be the monthly deepstack. 220 is abit steep for most, but you should be ok to buy straight in with all your winnings that u made in coming 15th in the league . If not, there are sats, which are tough to get through.... There arent many other quality fields on sky, but the 8pm's get alot of good players in them.... If you enter you might be really lucky and get a very tough table draw. But that's just if ur lucky, most likely you'll get a table full of donks, which is no good.... You could always learn to play cash, or there's big tournys elsewhere all the time.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LOLOLOL +++++++++++++1
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : Making it 7500 with blinds at 800/1600 in early position on a 10 handed table with 88, would not be a correct bet size imo because anything that calls you will be crushing you and you have lost a large chunk of your stack unnecessarily! Just make a standard 2.5x raise imo but its up to you how you bet obv. I really think he had more than 25k! but there's no point arguing about it.
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Ok, I think we need to confirm a few points.

Firstly you weren't in the BB the guy from Portsmouth ( to your right was) you were UTG.

Secondly I was not early position I was two off the dealer button and the buton was wih Julian

Thirdly the blinds were 800/1600 but there was also anti's of 1000 making the initial uncontested pot 3400 chips.

Fourthly there wasnt anyone in front of me with more than 30k which happened to be the chap from Pompey.

Fifthly I had a moderate hand therefore the strategy is to take the pot uncontested without peeling off the flop

Sixthly, If I had set the bet at 7,500 that would have forced my opponents to fold or commit to the hand which means they should go all in.

Finally, by going all in I would then re assess my position and had the choice to fold or gamble.

So, with repsect, by making he bet 5000, which means there was 8400 in the pot Julian is investing 5000 with his suited connectors to peel off a flop which he can then decide whether he is going to gamble or fold to!!.

If I had bet sized correcly this should stop players with small sacks from engaging in an uncontested pot with mid suited connectors.

As an individual I took the opportunity to ask Julian what his thought processes were in calling and his reply was. The game was going slowly and my bet size was small enough for him to make a marginal call and peel the flop off. He also confirmed that a 7500 bet size he would not get involved. My mistake was tha I did no take into account the 1000 antis when sizing my initial bet.

This is he las comment I will make on his subject purely because you reckoned tha, if you had been in he BB you would have shoved wih 9 3 therefore I am thinking that strategy doesnt really play a large part of your play compared to gut feeling and push and hope.
  • edited April 2011
    why on earth do you want players to improve,doesnt make sense to me,if donks are calling all the time adjust your game accordingly,SIMPLES
    Posted by andybuck
    OK Andy,

UTG raises 100 and gts 2 callers. I am in the BB and shove with AA to isolate. everyone folds apart from on players who shoves all in with 2 3 and his a whel. Please explain how I change my game and, more to the point why would you dump 1900 chips wih 23 mid circle when you had other players behind you yet to call.

My definition of a donk is someone literally playing Bingo and doesn't have a clue. So i defend my posiion which states. Too many bingo players is bad for the site and bringing them up to a basic standard of play is good for the site. The real skill in advance play is being able to fold, post flops really massive hands knowing you are beat and there arent many on here who can do that I assure you.
  • edited April 2011
    Magicalman loves the fish because what he likes most of all is moaning about them.
    Posted by RogueCell
    1  This is not about fish its about people who have no idea how to play or when to fold etc.

2  I am not moaning. I set up a debate to guage a reaction.

Please understand there is maserfull play, skillful play, advanced play and I don know how to play and, in my opinion this site has an exceptional amount of the latter and, if addressed, would benefit the site and attract more solid players.

Seems to me that the people who really arent any good at MTT are the ones who disagree
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : Ok, I think we need to confirm a few points. Firstly you weren't in the BB the guy from Portsmouth ( to your right was) you were UTG. Secondly I was not early position I was two off the dealer button and the buton was wih Julian Thirdly the blinds were 800/1600 but there was also anti's of 1000 making the initial uncontested pot 3400 chips. Fourthly there wasnt anyone in front of me with more than 30k which happened to be the chap from Pompey. Fifthly I had a moderate hand therefore the strategy is to take the pot uncontested without peeling off the flop Sixthly, If I had set the bet at 7,500 that would have forced my opponents to fold or commit to the hand which means they should go all in. Finally, by going all in I would then re assess my position and had the choice to fold or gamble. So, with repsect, by making he bet 5000, which means there was 8400 in the pot Julian is investing 5000 with his suited connectors to peel off a flop which he can then decide whether he is going to gamble or fold to!!. If I had bet sized correcly this should stop players with small sacks from engaging in an uncontested pot with mid suited connectors. As an individual I took the opportunity to ask Julian what his thought processes were in calling and his reply was. The game was going slowly and my bet size was small enough for him to make a marginal call and peel the flop off. He also confirmed that a 7500 bet size he would not get involved. My mistake was tha I did no take into account the 1000 antis when sizing my initial bet. This is he las comment I will make on his subject purely because you reckoned tha, if you had been in he BB you would have shoved wih 9 3 therefore I am thinking that strategy doesnt really play a large part of your play compared to gut feeling and push and hope.
    Posted by Magicalman
    Seventhly, with respect, this is a load of tosh!!!

I WAS in the blinds because i remember considering a squeeze play!! I cant do that from utg, because i would have already acted!

Oh well im not gonna bother any more your clearly the defensive type who doesnt listen.

Good Luck, hope to see you in Leeds.
  • edited April 2011
    Magic Man!!

When you give your masterclasses to the newbies on sky, please encourage everyone to limp on the button in unopened pots like this....
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  25.00 25.00 2127.50
    celtbhoy24 Big blind  50.00 75.00 1902.50
      Your hole cards
    • A

ct777 Fold     
    tallytink Fold     
    hurst05 Fold     
    Magicalman Call  50.00 125.00 1990.00
    DOHHHHHHH Call  25.00 150.00 2102.50
    celtbhoy24 Check     
    Flop

DOHHHHHHH Check     
    celtbhoy24 Bet  112.50 262.50 1790.00
    Magicalman Call  112.50 375.00 1877.50
    DOHHHHHHH Fold     
    Turn

celtbhoy24 Bet  187.50 562.50 1602.50
    Magicalman Call  187.50 750.00 1690.00
    River

celtbhoy24 Check     
    Magicalman Check     
    celtbhoy24 Show
    • J

Magicalman Muck

celtbhoy24 Win Two Pairs, 9s and 6s 750.00  2352.50
    SOLID, TIGHT, AGGRESSIVE STRATEGY !!!

;)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : Ok, I think we need to confirm a few points. Firstly you weren't in the BB the guy from Portsmouth ( to your right was) you were UTG. Secondly I was not early position I was two off the dealer button and the buton was wih Julian Thirdly the blinds were 800/1600 but there was also anti's of 1000 making the initial uncontested pot 3400 chips. Fourthly there wasnt anyone in front of me with more than 30k which happened to be the chap from Pompey. Fifthly I had a moderate hand therefore the strategy is to take the pot uncontested without peeling off the flop Sixthly, If I had set the bet at 7,500 that would have forced my opponents to fold or commit to the hand which means they should go all in. Finally, by going all in I would then re assess my position and had the choice to fold or gamble. So, with repsect, by making he bet 5000, which means there was 8400 in the pot Julian is investing 5000 with his suited connectors to peel off a flop which he can then decide whether he is going to gamble or fold to!!. If I had bet sized correcly this should stop players with small sacks from engaging in an uncontested pot with mid suited connectors. As an individual I took the opportunity to ask Julian what his thought processes were in calling and his reply was. The game was going slowly and my bet size was small enough for him to make a marginal call and peel the flop off. He also confirmed that a 7500 bet size he would not get involved. My mistake was tha I did no take into account the 1000 antis when sizing my initial bet. This is he las comment I will make on his subject purely because you reckoned tha, if you had been in he BB you would have shoved wih 9 3 therefore I am thinking that strategy doesnt really play a large part of your play compared to gut feeling and push and hope.
    Posted by Magicalman

Your hand analysis here is very poor/basic level 1 thinking.

Your open sizing should be consistant whatever hand you have. The standard nowardays is around 2.2xbb. 3.5k is about a perfect raise size.

This shouldn't change according to the strength of your hand, if you have AA or 72o opening to 3.5k is perfect play here.

Julians decision to call you I'm sure had very little to do with his hand. He is a professional, who had position on an amateur. Yeh his hand looks nice, but I reckon his plan was to outplay you post flop even if it came A A 2. 

Gregs proposed squeeze with 9-2 is also fine, and I probably would have made the play myself.

1) I'm not a wimp/nit like Greg.

2) If Gregs reading the table correctly, he knows that Julian has called you with a wide range. He knows Julian wants to outplay you. Greg knows that you know he's tight, and any shove from the big blind after a raise and a call looks mega strong.

3) There are alot of chips in the middle due to your bad open raise size.

4) Even if I shove and you show AK, I still have 35% equity. 

5) I'm playing to win the tournament, not just limp into a cash by playing my cards for what they are all night.

The cards that Greg consideres making the play with are completely irrelevant. He would be doing it as a bluff rather than for value, the plan is to make you both fold, so why do the cards matter???

Level 1 thinking involves looking at your hand, and looking at the cards on the board.

Once you get to level 2, 3, 4, 5, you're thinking about .........

- your opponents hand....

- what your opponent thinks you have

- what your opponent thinks that you think he has.....

and so on.......

By opening pre flop with a wider range of hands, or making big shoves from the big blind with a wider range of hands (93o) - All of the above questions become harder for your opponent to answer.

Therefore, you are harder to play against!!!

......And will be more successful ;)

• edited April 2011
    Magic Man!! When you give your masterclasses to the newbies on sky, please encourage everyone to limp on the button in unopened pots like this.... Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance DOHHHHHHH Small blind   25.00 25.00 2127.50 celtbhoy24 Big blind   50.00 75.00 1902.50   Your hole cards 2 A       ct777 Fold         tallytink Fold         hurst05 Fold         Magicalman Call   50.00 125.00 1990.00 DOHHHHHHH Call   25.00 150.00 2102.50 celtbhoy24 Check         Flop     9 6 3       DOHHHHHHH Check         celtbhoy24 Bet   112.50 262.50 1790.00 Magicalman Call   112.50 375.00 1877.50 DOHHHHHHH Fold         Turn     10       celtbhoy24 Bet   187.50 562.50 1602.50 Magicalman Call   187.50 750.00 1690.00 River     6       celtbhoy24 Check         Magicalman Check         celtbhoy24 Show 9 J       Magicalman Muck 9 7       celtbhoy24 Win Two Pairs, 9s and 6s 750.00   2352.50 SOLID, TIGHT, AGGRESSIVE STRATEGY !!! ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Whats your point!

I limped in fishing! Hit top pair! the bet was cheap enough! the turn enticed a str8 draw! The opponent was bluffing consistently so could easily have been playing 22 aggressively! I lost a few chips but could have cleaned up!

Now if you are suggesting I called a 4 times BB with it then thats different.

So what is your point??
  • edited April 2011
    My point is not the result of the hand, or the flop play, or turn or river or whatever.

Good, solid, basic, play, does not involve limping into unopened pots, ESPECIALLY on the button.

Calling a raise with it in position, with a valid reason, and a plan, would be a better play than open limping the button.

I suggest you go over the basics yourself before you do your beginners guide to NLHE.
  • edited April 2011
    "Having watched it for he las 6 months I can't recall anyone explaining the top 10 premium hands."

I have, an oft-repeated tutorial with Richard and Helen, but then I watch this channel far too much :)

• edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : +1 You want to play against bad fishy players. If you cant win lots against bad fishy players, how are you going to beat better ones? I like you magicalman, having met you in Luton, but i have never read so much rubbish in my life. Im sorry to be blunt but thats the way it is!!! I think you need to listen to Dohhhhhh and Lol_raise and any other decent winning player on here. Work on your own game rather than criticizing others who are entilted to play any 2 cards whatever way they wish If people wanna play bingo and ship it in preflop with any2, fine. Just adapt your game to theirs! you will win more in the long run. Best of luck sir. But to say that good players will leave because bad players are here is UTTER GARBAGE. The more bad players, the more sharks will come to eat them alive.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    So where are the Sharks then Gregg because you aren't one. And why are the MTT players leaving. If you wish a list of over 40 people no longer playing on this site i can be provided. By your reckoning the site would be packed with amazing players but instead of listening to your voice and commenting deluded in your own self importance try speaking wih real casino players who also play online and guage their comments.
  • edited April 2011

Ok, can i have the list of 40 players please.

Thanks.

Oh, and if anyone is deluded it is you sir!

I know im not the finished article, far from it! I am average at mtts at best, and i need to improve on my all round game. But, Im working on my game, and plodding away, whereas you are criticising beginners who want to have fun, and you seem to think you are Phil Ivey because you finish high in the mtt league!

Poker is just a game for me, i have a full time job. I dont pretend to be good at poker. I just enjoy it, but i am always looking at ways of improving. You on the other hand seem set on whinging and blaming "bingo" players for the fact you cant win as much as you would want! "bingo" players can do whatever they want, its their money, and its your job to adapt. Why tap the aquarium?, "bingo" players should make you money long-term.

fwiw this site is full of very good players who i am learning from. you are not one of those. you are someone who i would always want to be on my table, because you call light and become attached to hands. Im not sure you have a fold button tbh.

Anyway less of the personal stuff, i just want to enjoy my time on Sky Poker. I will not post anymore on this thread or in Area 51, i have better things to do with my time.

good night and good luck

• edited April 2011
    Ok, can i have the list of 40 players please. Thanks. Oh, and if anyone is deluded it is you sir! I know im not the finished article, far from it! I am average at mtts at best, and i need to improve on my all round game. But, Im working on my game, and plodding away, whereas you are criticising beginners who want to have fun, and you seem to think you are Phil Ivey because you finish high in the mtt league! Poker is just a game for me, i have a full time job. I dont pretend to be good at poker. I just enjoy it, but i am always looking at ways of improving. You on the other hand seem set on whinging and blaming "bingo" players for the fact you cant win as much as you would want! "bingo" players can do whatever they want, its their money, and its your job to adapt. Why tap the aquarium?, "bingo" players should make you money long-term. fwiw this site is full of very good players who i am learning from. you are not one of those. you are someone who i would always want to be on my table, because you call light and become attached to hands. Im not sure you have a fold button tbh. Anyway less of the personal stuff, i just want to enjoy my time on Sky Poker. I will not post anymore on this thread or in Area 51, i have better things to do with my time. good night and good luck
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    You will.

Because you haven't. looool :)
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: What is really Going on to get good players looking to leave this site? : You will. Because you haven't. looool :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    dohhhhh i never wanna paly u again ur so lucky ino the flop loves me but the turn and river are your slaves man nooob
  • ybyb
    edited April 2011
    magicalman you are so wrong its funny, thinking that good players don't want to play against 'bingo players' is just stupid. A lot of the good players on the site play poker for a living, so obviously the easier they earn their money the better for them. But I guess you're one of the people who think that if you could move up the stakes to where they respect your raises you'd become a winning player, right?

This is just a disguised bad beat thread because you lost to a couple of suck-outs.