You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

should i only play trash? an rng dilema

124»

Comments

• edited June 2011
    i did raise him, he re raised me and i called, saw a fantastic flop
  • edited June 2011
    then went all in.. sorry but can not help it if ppl play and call stupid things
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: should i only play trash? an rng dilema:
    lol, next time you get a bad beat, remember those hands I just watched. It all evens out ;) Gd luck for the rest of today.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    hey. come on. i was lucky and admitted that, fortunate that the other player went all in next hand and got ko...

but come on, you seen some of the bad beats... stupid calls that people have made... calls that my 3 year old would fold....

thats why you came to see me again today when i posted the hand.....

why do you come and watch on the table where i am short stacked and not the one where i was chip leader by 4k to next rival...
  • edited June 2011
    dj!  i spend ages working it out for you biy no reply!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    dj!  i spend ages working it out for you biy no reply!!!!
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    sorry didnt realize you were talking to me..

are u joking?

• edited June 2011
    ooookk then.looked at the first 12 post or so and got a bit bored/tired but here are my results. 1 99 v q 10  51%-49% even result = correct 2 a6 v q7    60%-40% ahead result = wrong 3 qq v 99 81.5%-18.5% ahead result = wrong 4 kq v a 10 40% 60% behind result = correct 5 a9 v44 v kj   evens            result = correct 6 q 10 v k4 45%-55%  behind result= wrong  ** 7ak v a3  73%-26%  ahead    result =correct 8 a2 v a7 37.3%-62.7% behind result= correct 9 ak v qq 43.2%-56.8% behind result= correct 10 77 v qq v ak             behind result= correct 11 qq v aa 20%-80%     behind result= correct 12 qq v a8 78%- 22%     ahead result= wrong 13 84 v 66 33.1%-66.9% behind result= wrong** so out of this (small) sample the correct result landed 8 times out of 13. out of the 5 wrong results two went in your favour. so in reality you only "lost" three times........ I am not sure what stacks/type of games you are playing but the reoccurring theme seems to be that you are getting it all in very early. which imo is no bad thing....i would rather chip up early and give myself a stack to play with. but in taking a gamble(which all but a couple of hands are) you surely have to accept the consequense's (better) luck at the tables....dave bumped(you must of missed this dj) why no reply??
    Posted by DAVEYZZ

am ahead first 3 hands lost every one..went in behind lost,lost to straight qq v a8 its just ridiculous,4 card flushes like xmas dominated hand s winning...even when i hit trips i still lose to the 2% outers..where is the justice?>
  • edited June 2011
    and Ak v qq v 77

how can ak be infront?

well it was after the flop but not before..

and how can u have ak v qq twice in consecutive hands with the same players on the same table?

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: should i only play trash? an rng dilema : am ahead first 3 hands lost every one..went in behind lost,lost to straight qq v a8 its just ridiculous,4 card flushes like xmas dominated hand s winning...even when i hit trips i still lose to the 2% outers..where is the justice? />
    Posted by djblacke04
    you say you were ahead in the first hand but in reality it is evens (only ahead by 2%) so its hardly a bad beat.....like i said out of 13 examples only 5 went against the odds and 2 of those 5 went in your favour.....out of the other 3 two of them were horrible beats........gl,dave