You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Desperately seeking LML

13»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    if everyoe misssin lml on t.v maybe ? just a thought tikay could wear that red dress, that way you can keep some happy but everyone a laugh !!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Desperately seeking LML:
    In Response to Re: Desperately seeking LML : "Shocked" is an understatement, but it's probably best I say no more.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    mr kendall your the man/face of sky poker obvs your gunna get some scare mongering(however its spelt) you cant win them all jeez if you could youd be the world savior of all man kind lol. chin up mate(neva spoke to him tho) & like you say anna was cool with it end of. femanists chillout ha
  • edited May 2011
    I've shared many many hours at a poker table/smoking area/coffee machine with TK and I've never seen him be rude to anyone. These kinda threads are started by people who appear to lack in common sense/social skills to understand when people are just joking around rather than being serious. For example, on the show Rich and Tikay constantly say they can't stand each other, ohhh can't a proper presenter like James be donig the show tonight etc....that Rich is an awful poker player etc however it takes just 30 seconds of being in their company to see that they are really good friends and both have respect for each others poker ability....Tikay was thrilled that Rich made day 2 at Walsall recently...probably just as thrilled as Rich was tbh. If people can't start using their common sense, then the quality of programming on 865 will suffer as it will become a very boring programme to watch.  When I tune into the shows, I don't do it to see hands/get advice.  I do it because the show interacts so well with the communtiy/the site as a whole.
    Posted by scotty77
    + 1 And anyone who knows Tikay will think exactly the same thing, in fact anyone who has watched the show for going on the 5 years or more will probably think the same thing too, if you don't then Sky might as well put Robert Williamson III on contract and then we'll all be doomed.

• edited May 2011
    How depressing all this is.
    Posted by Tikay10
    5 words to sum it all up.
  • edited May 2011
    I felt abit uncomfortable watching the show........

I dunno It didn't look like Anna was enjoying it, but If it was "all in the script" then I spose that's how it was sposed to look.

• edited May 2011

just read through the thread... how ridiculous. 

i think that someone grossly underestimates tikay.

• edited May 2011
    We all know Tikay's role on Sky, and he does it fantastically.
    I am glad, however, that his ageist comments have been banned by the suits.
    Eyeman (aged 57 ....allegedly)

P.S. Answer my questions!
  • edited May 2011
    If it were one, this thread would win 'Level of the Year'. 

Tikay is Sky Poker through and through. A class act at the tables, on the screens and as a work colleague. It's ridiculous to think of him as anything otherwise. Hundreds if not thousands of you have spoken with the man himself at SPTs, on phone ins or at poker tournaments around the country. Even when he's not 'working', he's utterly approachable and is quite possibly the nicest bloke I've met through the game. 

One day, when he hangs up his Sky Poker boots (which will probably be when he's 172 or something), you'll realise how much of an asset this guy is. Until then, why not give him a bit more credit?

• edited May 2011
    Is it to much to think that this is a level?!? 

I only just read this thread and I know how gutted Tikay would be right now having read these comments - He is nothing but kind, funny and always looks after everyone in anyway he can, no matter who they are. His double act with Rich is Golden and it is what we as viewers want to see at all times. He would never delibreatley be nasty to Anna and as he said, it was just part of the script, it is all part of entertaining us viewers but alas no doubt he will have to tone this down now as well which is a real shame - the world is going mad!! The good guys always seem to suffer and that is what Tikay is - he has done so much for Sky Poker and I have never seen his be rude to no one but there are always trolls out there who will pick on small things just to annoy or try and give him a bad name, it happens all the time, he cops the flack for almost everything but he never replies rudely because it is not in his nature to do so!! 

P.S. The post above by Scotty77 was an excellent one and is spot on!! 
  • edited May 2011

Morning Ladies & Gents.

With hindsight, I should not have replied last night, but the thread "caught me wrong".

Now it's getting a bit out of hand the other way, & I can see the thing getting out of hand. I am VERY appreciative of the supportive Posts, but I would like to draw a line under it now. The Forum should be about, & for, the players, not us, & I'm uncomfortable with all this personal stuff.

I hope you all had a grand Easter weekend, & you all run good this week. Not too good, like.....

PS - Thursday's Show will have Thewy in the Studio as our special guest, so look out for that, & send in some any questions you have for him, please. He'll be at SPT Leeds on both Friday & Saturday, too, as will LML.

All good.

Let's move on, please.    
  • edited May 2011
    Is it to much to think that this is a level?!?  I only just read this thread and I know how gutted Tikay would be right now having read these comments - He is nothing but kind, funny and always looks after everyone in anyway he can, no matter who they are. His double act with Rich is Golden and it is what we as viewers want to see at all times. He would never delibreatley be nasty to Anna and as he said, it was just part of the script, it is all part of entertaining us viewers but alas no doubt he will have to tone this down now as well which is a real shame - the world is going mad!! The good guys always seem to suffer and that is what Tikay is - he has done so much for Sky Poker and I have never seen his be rude to no one but there are always trolls out there who will pick on small things just to annoy or try and give him a bad name, it happens all the time, he cops the flack for almost everything but he never replies rudely because it is not in his nature to do so!!  P.S. The post above by Scotty77 was an excellent one and is spot on!! 
    Posted by dylan12

This is the best post I've seen on the forum yet !   Respect where respect is due. Thank you
  • edited May 2011
    No worries Tikay, the line's drawn. Lisa-Marie will be at the SPTs, you're alright, etc.

Thread closed.