You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Tikay Appreciation Society

13»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Tikay Appreciation Society:
    In Response to Re: The Tikay Appreciation Society : How much is the buy-in? I'd buy a share, would be great if the Sky regs could stake him a thank-you for all he does.
    Posted by GaryQQQ

Cracking idea Gary...  £50 here if it happens 

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Tikay Appreciation Society : How much is the buy-in? I'd buy a share, would be great if the sky regs could stake him a thank-you for all he does.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    now we all know he`s a nite owl and sleeps during day but this is going a bit far, i`m sure tikay is no vampire ??

• edited May 2011
    No vampire? Did you see the looks he was giving Anna on saturday? Looked like he was ready to sink his (false)teeth into her!!!! lol;)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Tikay Appreciation Society : Cracking idea Gary...  £50 here if it happens 
    Posted by JockBMW
    Buy-in is £1,000 + £70. If we can get 20 on board that's £53.50 each. Two of us are in, so only 18 more are needed.

We need to know if Tikay can/will accept. If it's yes then somebody needs to get this organised properly and collect the money. The event is in August, so we have time on our side.
  • edited May 2011
    £50 and im in if we can get this organised.... a great investment imo.. he would min cash b4 he even woke up!!! :)

see u all on the live stream in leeds.. bit far for me im afraid but will be hogging the camera in cardiff
  • edited May 2011

I've never met him but have had a couple of chats on here and railed a few times.
    A true gent.
    His words are always measured in response even to me (being a celt and all....!!!).
    I love the banter. It is always meant tongue in cheek. I get enough to know the difference.
    Would love to get to a SPT sometime in the near future and hopefully TK will be there? 2020? 2030? and no I don't mean 20 past 8pm!
    The thread might embarass him but surely it is good to know people appreciate him.

David

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Tikay Appreciation Society : We'll have to bow to your authority on that subject, Julian. Although the question remains, how do you know?
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I,m sensing a bit of jealousy here Rich :)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Tikay Appreciation Society : How much is the buy-in? I'd buy a share, would be great if the Sky regs could stake him a thank-you for all he does.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    LOL! Me too!!

Where do I sign up?

xx
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Tikay Appreciation Society : Cracking Idea Gary....where do I send my 56p?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    GTFO what about the rake? ;o))

xx
  • edited May 2011
    what thread was the tikay attack on and what exactly happend to cause it? 
  • edited May 2011
    what thread was the tikay attack on and what exactly happend to cause it? 
    Posted by N1CK
    I'd really rather prefer that we do not to re-visit that, N1CK, the matter is closed now.

Thanks.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Tikay Appreciation Society : I'd really rather prefer that we do not to re-visit that, N1CK, the matter is closed now. Thanks.
    Posted by Tikay10
    i fully understand your feelings on the matter but if its still up in a forum thread i would like to take a look which i would be entitled to do or has the thread be removed?
  • edited May 2011

I'm incredibly moved, touched some might say....by the comments on this Thread, thank you very very much.

I think it's run it's course now, so let's move on, but I'm incredibly grateful for your support.

There were a few suggestions about "staking me" to play a GUKPT Event. This is quite a legal minefield, Sky Poker being so squeaky clean in such things, but it IS something I will Post about in a new thread shortly, as there are many ways to skin a cat.

We WILL do something along those lines, though it will be a personal thing, not a Sky Poker thing. I am fortunate not to need Staking for a GUKPT, but I know many of you would enjoy the "ownership" that staking in Live Events can bring, so I have a cunning plan, & I'll Post details soon. On the same lines, we might even be able to something in Vegas, too, as I plan to play a few Deepstacks out there this year, maybe even a WSOP Event or two.

More soon.....

xx
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: The Tikay Appreciation Society : i fully understand your feelings on the matter but if its still up in a forum thread i would like to take a look which i would be entitled to do or has the thread be removed?
    Posted by N1CK
    Thats up to you, N1CK. The thread is still here somewhere, but is now closed, so it's "view only". Really, I want that we all move on now.
  • edited May 2011
    i just joined sky after watching a show on tv with tikay n richard,very funny,took my mind off the bad beat i took on another poker site,keep up good work