You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

setups,action hands,just how often is often?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: setups,action hands,just how often is often?:
    In Response to Re: setups,action hands,just how often is often? : Why , because it is wrong.....i dont spout nonsense,but through years of research have found out the answers to all the questions..... If you think that the internet was designed to fleece innocent victims out of their money ,then fine.... but dont worry,i will not hold it against you,when it all comes out..:)
    Posted by djblacke04
    Oh OK then ;o)
  • edited May 2011
    I have no end game. I simply give an alternate view to those who say it can't be rigged. Each time they repeat the same misinformed views that it isn't worth the site doing it, that it can't be done, that the site has a certificate and is regulated, I give a counter argument. I have never been one to accept what I am told without some independent thought, particularly when those telling me have everything to gain by me believing it. I make no apologies for that. I suppose the end game could be when DOHHHHHHH surrenders :o)
    Posted by elsadog

ED you crack me up.  But as usual you make a good point.  "I have never been one to accept what I am told without some independent thought"

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: setups,action hands,just how often is often? : Dohhh i WILL willingly take you on any day of the week mate ;)
    Posted by debdobs_67

Yeah  Good Luck with that lol  

• edited May 2011
    i know what your saying elsa, jj would be be one ell of a scalp(more chance him going to an spt mind) and i have never been a conformist never have never will, but area 51 was never set up by people who said it WASNT FIXED. as for trolling round the internet getting information about this subject dj, you could spend years doing this with aliens, ghosts and who killed jfk, and what i have found, the more you see the more you think you understand. there are 1000s of people who swear blind they have seen a ghost ,good people,honest people and yet with all the media coverage on this subject , most people dont believe in ghosts!!  phil
    Posted by pod1

Actually , i can prove everything i have ever said,and if you wait a few more months,it will all become clear..

• edited May 2011
    Never say never...............

I have a strong suspicion that there are some things that will come to light following the FBI raid. DJ could yet be proved right - never say never, because in my experience it will come back to haunt you.
  • edited May 2011

So are you now saying Doh is actually a FBI agent ??

That would explain...

a) His diet.
    b) His non appearance at live events due to having his badge exposed.
    c) His obv back handers off Sky for his constant flag waving for the site.

If you are DOH.....go down that far corridor, turn left and look for a door that says....'X files' on it.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE........
  • edited May 2011

Haha I don't defend sky ffs. How many times!!

I defend the game of poker itself! ;)

• edited May 2011
    Never say never............... I have a strong suspicion that there are some things that will come to light following the FBI raid. DJ could yet be proved right - never say never, because in my experience it will come back to haunt you.
    Posted by elsadog

Just when I think You're talking sense, you go make a mess of it ;o)

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: setups,action hands,just how often is often? : Just when I think You're talking sense, you go make a mess of it ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW

I like to vary my game - keeps you on your toes. :o)

• edited May 2011
    gotta love area 51 it drags you back so many times
  • edited May 2011
    like i said, im not saying dj is wrong in what he thinks. they say "your perception is your reality". some people believe in god some dont, and they havehad over 2000 yrs to prove or disprove that arguement and there are 2 very polarized trains of thought on that one same here. has anyone ever put 500k hands through holdem manager and seen what comes up, just playing with it yest it can give you % of aa/kk/qq ak as starting hands compared to rest of of starting hands ,you can even put in amount of pp you have had. as most "set up hands" will start with these you would be able to look at win/lose rate with these hand and compare them to the "correct" %s. so far i only got about 15k hands on there so no point me trying it + im computer thick!!!
  • edited May 2011
    debdob,dj, snorky and even elsa, the question i have for you is this "whats your end game?" if you write this stuff to enlighten people as to your beliefs, then you done that. if it is to try and discredit certain organisations then you done that to. if its to justify bad play,then well done ,got that covered to. but back to the original question "whats your end game? you gotta know where your taking this or theres no point starting it. you could go one step further and try and take down a site(if you want ajws number i will gladly give it to you and you can go take them on together). venting in area51 is great if that is what you want to do, and blaming things outside our control is human nature,we can all run the country better than cameron or the england football team better than capello when we down the pub with our mates. but where do you go from here, strikes outside sky shouting "we were robbed" newspaper adverts telling your stories of aa being cracked by 10 j. or you could write another 35 threads on here talking about the same old same old. if you think its wrong dont play, if  like me you think "maybe it is maybe it aint" but im enjoying playing for the sake of playing, then carry on.   phil
    Posted by pod1
    The end game is to convert DOH with overwhelming posts to crush him into submission.Once we have done so i shall probrably give up poker, play backgammon or something as my life may well be fullfilled.(ps DOH spot on about fold equity something i am trying to work on, however just because i don't have fold equity if i am ahead surely i want to be called and the odds of being outdrawn should not change just because i have less than 5BB etc).   
    Hmmm  or does it.......
    Anyways mean while prior to DOH's conversion to the dark side, i like the millions of brave peole around the world campaign for fairness and beleive if somthing looks like a pig,smells like a pig, tastes like a pig, .......it's more than likely a pig.So the end game is to continue moaning untill sky change the RNG untill i win every night...now is that SOOO much to ask.

snorky
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: setups,action hands,just how often is often? : The end game is to convert DOH with overwhelming posts to crush him into submission.Once we have done so i shall probrably give up poker, play backgammon or something as my life may well be fullfilled.(ps DOH spot on about fold equity something i am trying to work on, however just because i don't have fold equity if i am ahead surely i want to be called and the odds of being outdrawn should not change just because i have less than 5BB etc).    Hmmm  or does it....... Anyways mean while prior to DOH's conversion to the dark side, i like the millions of brave peole around the world campaign for fairness and beleive if somthing looks like a pig,smells like a pig, tastes like a pig, .......it's more than likely a pig.So the end game is to continue moaning untill sky change the RNG untill i win every night...now is that SOOO much to ask. snorky
    Posted by snorky

Wanna swap hats for a while?

• edited May 2011

Can do mate i quite like your hat.

Favorite hand tonight guess the hand? flop comes down A77 one guy goes all in with AK what does the other guy have??

answers on a post card please

• edited May 2011
    in Response to Re: setups,action hands,just how often is often?:
    In Response to Re: setups,action hands,just how often is often? : Dohhh i WILL willingly take you on any day of the week mate ;)
    Posted by debdobs_67
    HU4ROLLZ challenge plz
  • edited May 2011
    action !!! action!!....................... Stations lol

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceChuffwin Small blind  20.00 20.00 7080.00 lisar83 Big blind  40.00 60.00 5095.00   Your hole cards 9 9       eddynation Raise  80.00 140.00 4840.00 snakearm42 Fold     loonytoons Call  80.00 220.00 5045.00 ClarkEEE Fold     Chuffwin Call  60.00 280.00 7020.00 lisar83 Fold     Flop    9 J K       Chuffwin Bet  120.00 400.00 6900.00 eddynation Fold     loonytoons All-in  5045.00 5445.00 0.00 Chuffwin Call  4925.00 10370.00 1975.00 Chuffwin Show 10 Q    loonytoons Show 9 9    Turn    7       River    8       Chuffwin Win Straight to the King 10370.00  12345.00 PrevClose windowNext
  • ACAACA
    edited May 2011
    Haha I don't defend sky ffs. How many times!! I defend the game of poker itself! ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

DOH, if as you say you have never played Live poker then you can't be defending poker, you should defo give it a try as it's a tad diff live than playing a 6 handed ring game at 30nl ...... (you never know it may change your views a little)

Always a pleasure
    ACA
  • edited May 2011
    Can do mate i quite like your hat. Favorite hand tonight guess the hand? flop comes down A77 one guy goes all in with AK what does the other guy have?? answers on a post card please
    Posted by snorky
    AK is useless on sky anything with a 7 ......................... probably another 7
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: setups,action hands,just how often is often? : AK is useless on sky anything with a 7 ......................... probably another 7
    Posted by elsadog
    Two 7's obviously lol.Quads everywhere....... 
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: setups,action hands,just how often is often? : Two 7's obviously lol.Quads everywhere....... 
    Posted by snorky

I should be chuffed I got it right but it's a bit sad really.

• ACAACA
    edited May 2011
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    lufcAGT Big blind   400.00 400.00 3780.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • J

Gotthenutt Call   400.00 800.00 31525.00
    aok25 Fold        
    ACA Raise   1600.00 2400.00 47027.50
    lufcAGT Fold        
    Gotthenutt Call   1200.00 3600.00 30325.00
    Flop

• Q
    • A

Gotthenutt Check        
    ACA Check        
    Turn

Gotthenutt Bet   3600.00 7200.00 26725.00
    ACA Raise   9200.00 16400.00 37827.50
    Gotthenutt All-in   26725.00 43125.00 0.00
    ACA All-in   37827.50 80952.50 0.00
    ACA Unmatched bet   16702.50 64250.00 16702.50
    Gotthenutt Show
    • Q
    • Q

ACA Show
    • K
    • J

River

Gotthenutt Win Full House, Queens and 10s 64250.00   64250.00
  • ACAACA
    edited May 2011
    guess i just run bad

• ACAACA
    edited May 2011
    fwiw it's worth 13 players left 3rd in chips has 9K
  • ACAACA
    edited May 2011
    doh, I'd luv ur take on this

• edited May 2011
    Brutal hand.....

Not alot I can say really, run better.
  • edited May 2011
    Brutal hand..... Not alot I can say really, run better.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Jessie May.. Watch out ;o)

• edited May 2011
    doh, I'd luv ur take on this
    Posted by ACA

To be honest i dont think you should have raised the turn....you have the nuts,with the nut flush draw..

that would have kept the pot smaller,and maybe given a different result...

• ACAACA
    edited May 2011
    lol

possibly, I could have called the turn bet but with these hands the chips were always going in the middle
  • edited May 2011
    Of course we have to raise the turn, otherwise how are we going to get paid?

Just call and hope that it's a cooler on the river so he has to pay up?

Get some money in......it's played fine.
  • edited June 2011

Action action action