You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LETS VOTE BENT OR NOT!

edited October 2009 in Area 51
wat a good idea pelep. come on all you poker freaks,get voting!!!!!

Comments

• edited October 2009
    this is for all those poker players who think something is bent with skypokers softwere.
    i myself am 1 of these.
    my reasons

how many times do you see 1 in a million hands, ten times a nite with sky poker.
    the same tornys nite aftr nite finish around the same time. doesent happen in reel life.
    dont u get the feeling there mite be ghost players floating about

and pretty poket pair queen. DO YOU EVER WIN WITH THEM.

SO THE VOTE IS : IS SKYPOKERS SOFTWERE BENT OR IS IT NOT

l am not having a go at skypoker but i say it as i see it,IS THIS SIT FOR REEL.

feel free to comment or vote fellow poker pals.

davey b    PELEP FROM THE BORO

• edited October 2009
    Grow up guys. I am not even prepared to place a vote on your little attention seeking propaganda.
    The only thing drastically wrong with this site is the quality of the players. (contrarary to what the analysts keep telling us)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS:
    Grow up guys. I am not even prepared to place a vote on your little attention seeking propaganda. The only thing drastically wrong with this site is the quality of the players. (contrarary to what the analysts keep telling us)
    Posted by Hale72
    Agreed
  • edited October 2009
    Giddens always says ,Oh 2 years ago they wouldn't play it badly but they still do.
  • edited October 2009
    Grow up guys. I am not even prepared to place a vote on your little attention seeking propaganda. The only thing drastically wrong with this site is the quality of the players. (contrarary to what the analysts keep telling us)
    Posted by Hale72
    so is that a yes, no or not sure
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS : hales72 u say grow up guys.. u need 2 wake up u fool, yr 1 of the gullible ones i see.. clueless. the sites as bent as dale winton.. a votes a good idea but idiots like hale72 r pure blind. take a look in the mirror and shake that poker freak head of yours.
    Posted by prenter
    Be honest with yourself. THIS SITE IS NOT FIXED. I may post a lot of tongue in cheek threads about this site and the players but i have no doubts about the integrity of it. If you are so convinced it's fixed, then why are you still here? Do you think sky would risk its reputation let alone a multi million pound fine just so it can have the fun of seeing your aces cracked? Sky earn cash from rake they see no point of fixing it.

If it is fixed, then they must like me because i seem to be quite successful here. But then again maybe, just maybe its because of all the bingo players. Either way, i'm not going anywhere. My bank manager insists!

By the way, you have just qualified the integrity of the site.......... Dale Winton is not actually homosexual, its just an act, so by saying the sites as bent as he, then it MUST be straight.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS : so is that a yes, no or not sure
    Posted by pelep
    By the way, LOL funny.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS : By the way, LOL funny.
    Posted by Hale72
    Look and listen everyone,this site is NOT FIXED ,everyone should see that yes agreed shortstacks do seem to go out no matter what they are in with late on in tournies,but hey do you really want to be playing the same tourney 3 to 5 weeks later.LOL.Everyone has the same equal chance if you play well you will find you are much better rewarded late on in the game.BUT FIXED? NOT A CHANCE   
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS : Look and listen everyone,this site is NOT FIXED ,everyone should see that yes agreed shortstacks do seem to go out no matter what they are in with late on in tournies,but hey do you really want to be playing the same tourney 3 to 5 weeks later.LOL.Everyone has the same equal chance if you play well you will find you are much better rewarded late on in the game.BUT FIXED? NOT A CHANCE   
    Posted by debdobs_67
    ok i hear what you are saying but why oh why do the same tornys night after night finish about the same time.
    i say the softwere used is fixed that way
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS : ok i hear what you are saying but why oh why do the same tornys night after night finish about the same time. i say the softwere used is fixed that way
    Posted by pelep
    Hi PELEP,I see the way u are viewing it but dont forget the blind levels ARE SET so it would have to end at some given point anyway.GL m8 
  • edited October 2009
    my mate Alexander says its simples peeps by 11:40 the blinds are massive, you are no longer raising 1 or 2 hundred its 1/2 million, maybe you didnt realise that because your no longer their lol
  • edited October 2009
    too many miracles on this site 4 me like, puts jesus to shame
  • edited October 2009
    stop fiddling us pls. stop playin wit  cards. out of order sky
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS : ok i hear what you are saying but why oh why do the same tornys night after night finish about the same time. i say the softwere used is fixed that way
    Posted by pelep
    Its common practice across all tournaments/sites. number of players x starting stack x blind speeds give you the approxiamate finishing times. Remember, eventually the blind level will be equivalent to the total amounts of chips in play (if it ever got that far) The formula is quite easy to work out, I have seen it here on the forum some months ago when a similar thread was posted. Sky can calculate the end of the Open to within 15 minutes quite simply by applying these rules.
    And for your info, the open has run over its time slot on at least 2 occassions when they had to finish the show without giving the winners.
  • edited October 2009
    i am not saying sky has this type of program  but if you search on web , you will find you can buy a poker software program for 35k .

according to the info these program sellers give , yes you can fiddle with them to speed up or slow down the game plan on hands that are dealt .

but you cant oversee and decide to give out cards as the hand is in play .

so bent i think not,  just common sense the program must bring game  to  a end , so the rake can be collected , to further service the poker site .

may i give a bit of advice out as some1 who has won 7k playing 5 pound mtts , play the deepstack mtts less badbeats and luck needed but lots of skill .

the other poker sites out there have far worse badbeats .
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS VOTE BENT OR NOT!:
    lol nice work hale... just embarassing these guys... irish rover dont be an idiot, obviously less bad beats in deep stack, the slower blinds mean more skill is involved, how could you of won at poker if your this stupid...
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Thanks for the back up. Begining to think I was on my own protecting the integrity of the site.
  • edited October 2009
    Of course its fixed........ thats why I keep on playing on here ........ once youve mastered the random number generator like me its easy to keep winning ........ also if you repeatedly press control & w when in a big pot you will ALWAYS river the card you need...... be careful to not overuse this though to avoid detection ........ you heard it here 1st
  • edited October 2009
    lol nice work hale... just embarassing these guys... irish rover dont be an idiot, obviously less bad beats in deep stack, the slower blinds mean more skill is involved, how could you of won at poker if your this stupid...
    Posted by BlackFish3
    nice research m8 and your manners are great ever think of a job in pr .
  • edited October 2009
    Why are we sheep for not thinking the world is against us? Just because you cant win at poker... read some strategy articles online or something.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS VOTE BENT OR NOT! : I was the millionth person on this site, i contacted them on my mobile on a premium rate number and after 2 hrs 55 minutes they told me id won a great prize of a free 4 course meal and overnight stay in 5 star hotel. Now im trying to arrange transport to Nigeria to collect my win , or do you think ive been mislead and should contact the sky fraud squad .
    Posted by loonytoons
    of course youve NOT been mislead LOL
  • edited October 2009
    Irish rover... you really think a program you buy off the internet to cheat will work??? I bet you also believe you have won a packet when you are the 'millionth' person on a site... muppet, stop moaning and just play poker.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    the program in question is what most of the pokersites use .

now i am not moaning i think sky poker is great .

facts u played 43 games on sky , your profit 56 quiet good ,
    fact u only play x2 ups at 3 pound a shot .

fact i played 2120  games on sky ,
    fact my profit 4052 pounds

now plzz go away and come back to me when u have some experience on here ,

fact no more to say to u .

the info is  www.sharkscope.com and thats free info based on stats from march 08 till sept 09

• edited October 2009
    In Response to LETS VOTE BENT OR NOT!:
    this is for all those poker players who think something is bent with skypokers softwere. i myself am 1 of these. my reasons how many times do you see 1 in a million hands, ten times a nite with sky poker. the same tornys nite aftr nite finish around the same time. doesent happen in reel life. dont u get the feeling there mite be ghost players floating about and pretty poket pair queen. DO YOU EVER WIN WITH THEM. SO THE VOTE IS : IS SKYPOKERS SOFTWERE BENT OR IS IT NOT l am not having a go at skypoker but i say it as i see it,IS THIS SIT FOR REEL. feel free to comment or vote fellow poker pals. davey b    PELEP FROM THE BORO
    Posted by pelep
    i'm not going to dignify this post by voting,but i will say that there is in fact no 1 in a million hand(s).the reason the tournys finish at about the same time is due to the fact that they are restricted to a certain amount of players and the blind structure is usually fast....

also i feel you must be careful in stating that "sky is bent",and they have "ghost players" as this must surely be classed as slanderous,or defamation of character??.if i was a multi million company i would be taking the required steps to stop such allegations....
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS : Its common practice across all tournaments/sites. number of players x starting stack x blind speeds give you the approxiamate finishing times. Remember, eventually the blind level will be equivalent to the total amounts of chips in play (if it ever got that far) The formula is quite easy to work out, I have seen it here on the forum some months ago when a similar thread was posted. Sky can calculate the end of the Open to within 15 minutes quite simply by applying these rules. And for your info, the open has run over its time slot on at least 2 occassions when they had to finish the show without giving the winners.
    Posted by Hale72
    i totally agree with you hale,in fact the open used to still be going on after 12pm in the early days and they would show the final table first thing the next night,the they put the blinds up to 7 mins so it finished before the end of the show......
  • edited October 2009
    obv not bent. There is no way it could be as the super user scandals etc show. Online poker is so tranparent and trustwothy there is no way it could be bent. This site is regulated by the alderney gambling control commision, an offshore commision so this has to be safe right. So lets just laugh at the doubters and dismiss them as there is no chance another scandal could emerge. Obviously not bent is my opinion.
  • edited October 2009

nice post dunn... irish rover you have a very impressive record but just because i have only played 43 games on sky poker does not mean i am new to the game ;) do you really think i would be winning like that if i had only just started? I am a student and play poker instead of getting a part time job... i just dont see how you could be a good player and complain about software etc... dont be gullible!

Loonytoons im a bit confused because i was also told i was the millionth customer???

• edited October 2009
    Posted by BlackFish3
    even the voteings bent lolololollloll only joking sky calm down.blackfish your next.
  • edited October 2009
    There are some very simple explanations as to why so many players think that this or any other poker site is fixed.

THEY LOSE MONEY.........as do 95% of players. A small percentage break even and a very small percentage win.....It's a fact.

There are too many players who are wannabe professionals who will never be as long as they have a hole in their **** So all you conspiracy freaks take reality check and play poker for fun and be responsible. Losing next weeks rent money doesn't mean the site is fixed it just means you have set your sights too high.

The most successful online tournament player has a cash rate of only 14% of games played, and he's the best in the business at the moment.

Take a typical mtt on a well known very large site. Average entrants 4000 run each night. 90% won't even get their entry back and only 10% will break even or better.That means that 3600 are losers and will lose 99.5% of the time. Of the many thousands playing only a minute proportion make a profit in the medium and long term. Ask them all and they will all say they make a profit. The same applies to stt's and cash.Think about it, if everyone made a profit who's supplying the money they all win. The same applies to Sky on a smaller scale.

If you think it's fixed then either stop or come to the realisation that you are going to most likely lose.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS VOTE BENT OR NOT! : why do i think all you people who say sky is not bent are working for them or something to do with them. ghost players alover the site.robots dodgy dealers,, colousion.. your all at it. bent. dipping hear dipping ther, its the poker freaks show. hale72   swer to got the sites as bent as you m8. coz the way u talk u iz gotta be an a.se bandit lol.  just a bitta banter bitta fun lol. but the sites still bent and your all still poker freaks lololoolololo
    Posted by neilcarlo
    Have a pop at hale week is it?
    I made an apology openly on the forum recently for what I considered to be a deflamatory post I made recently and then withdrew. Shame other people round here don't have such morals.

• edited October 2009
    Posted by BlackFish3
    for one irishrover is not an idiot [how could u of won at poker if your this stupid] i call it playing the hands at the right time so i think its not stupid so congrats on your success rover, i used to think online poker was fixed but i now know it is not, just that the number generator is not random enough 
    and as for other sites that does make me laugh becaese they say your not aloud multi accounts and if u sign up for say vc poker there is loads of other sites u can play in the same tournements so in my eyes that is having multi accounts.
    and this is the best site about in the world in my eyes becease sky is on there own well im off for a game now so all the best be lucky from lucky
  • edited October 2009
    and lets all remember you can win with any two cards it biols down to what you can play with