You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LETS VOTE BENT OR NOT!

13»

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Thanks Tikay and Rich.

Your help is very much appreciated.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS VOTE BENT OR NOT!:
    Thanks Tikay and Rich. Your help is very much appreciated.
    Posted by Hale72
    I had not seen the Thread before Hale, but when I did, late this afternoon, I was appalled. The Posts were removed an hour later.

I feel really bad that you were subjected to that torrent of puerile abuse, but all I can say is that it's sorted now.

I don't want to be associated with that sort of nonsense, nor do Sky Poker.

Sheesh, it's been a bad day in Bad-Ville City.
  • edited October 2009

Ah, the site is not bent, the softwers (sic) is........
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LETS VOTE BENT OR NOT!:
    Ah, the site is not bent, the softwers ( sic ) is........
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay behave!   This is obviously an intelligent and educated chappy who's done his homework.

• edited October 2009

ohhhh did  i miss something of interest ....nah cant have... It's a repeat of  Fawlty Towers ... 
    "Basil" ....  'don't mention the war' ...................  doh .. "here we go,  that old  chestnut again" !!

• edited October 2009
    Guys,

I've refrained from posting on this thread recently. I've decided to close it, because it has got out of hand with needless abuse.

If anyone doubts the fairness of Sky Poker, I would point them to this page where we explain about our Random Number Generator.

Whichever side of the fence you sit on, there is absolutely no need for directing abuse at fellow players, or at the tireless work of the presenters of Sky Poker.

Kind regards,
    Steve