You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT

13»

Comments

• edited July 2011
    what you still doing here i ran you over with my car you tosssser,to much of the tosssering, will finish you off
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT:
    what you still doing here i ran you over with my car you tosssser,to much of the tosssering, will finish you off
    Posted by paige55
    You might be right, it's not doing my eyesight much good!!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT:
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : You might be right, it's not doing my eyesight much good!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    you did not answer about the mills and boon books i will take it that you do  read them, or does your mummy read them to you:):):)
  • edited July 2011
    mummy says you must stop the tosssering, it will end up very bad for you tosssering your life away :):):):):)
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : You might be right, it's not doing my eyesight much good!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    "Amendment"

How to Murder your Husband ..... or other dip sticks.?

There is a nice Big Property for sale very very cheap you could move in tomorrow.  It's right next to a  Nuclear Power Station and don't be put off by the Electricity Pylon in the Garden they do give you cheap electricity, plus you soon get used to the smell from the PIG Farm down the road . Just think you will be with friends. Oh, silly me, I forgot to mention the toxic waist depot and the methane seepage from the land fill site. There is a lovely view from the Hospital Toxicology ward window.? Byeeeee
  • edited July 2011
    Hubby and me still enjoy playing Hide an seek ............ I hide his Heart pills and he spends all day looking for them.?  what.!!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : "Amendment" How to Murder your Husband ..... or other dip sticks.? There is a nice Big Property for sale very very cheap you could move in tomorrow.  It's right next to a  Nuclear Power Station and don't be put off by the Electricity Pylon in the Garden they do give you cheap electricity, plus you soon get used to the smell from the PIG Farm down the road . Just think you will be with friends. Oh, silly me, I forgot to mention the toxic waist depot and the methane seepage from the land fill site. There is a lovely view from the Hospital Toxicology ward window.? Byeeeee
    Posted by logdon
    Can't understand why you want to sell
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : you did not answer about the mills and boon books i will take it that you do  read them, or does your mummy read them to you:):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Finding it hard to read the old mills and boon at the mo, as my hands are tied up in a straight jacket, and I don't have a sick bag at the ready!!
  • edited July 2011
    Hubby and me still enjoy playing Hide an seek ............ I hide his Heart pills and he spends all day looking for them.?  what.!!
    Posted by logdon
    Thats one thing you couldn't do on the 'wives' thread, cos you lot have no heart!!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : Thats one thing you couldn't do on the 'wives' thread, cos you lot have no heart!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    Thanks for turning up mate, i'm getting tag teamed by these two hormonely challanged females
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : Thanks for turning up mate, i'm getting tag teamed by these two hormonely challanged females
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Get your hands out your Trouser pockets and play with the Computer mouse it's bigger and fatter. fact.!  How stupid are men I told Hubby I was having trouble with the Mouse and he set ............. yes he did.!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : Get your hands out your Trouser pockets and play with the Computer mouse it's bigger and fatter. fact.!  How stupid are men I told Hubby I was having trouble with the Mouse and he set ............. yes he did.!
    Posted by logdon
    I thought you 2 had parked your broomsticks and gone to bed with a mills and boon.

Your husband sounds like a sensible fellow, makes me wonder..........
  • edited July 2011
     Mmmmm got side tracked ........... back to the Question.     Right the one thing Men can't resist is a bit of S&M ... so into my Dungeon ...... Ops sorry Mods can't resist this one.?   And into the Mummy Cage ....... yes the one with the spikes on the inside.   I leave him there for two days and then hoist it to the ceiling ....... a further six days and he keeps shouting this word Uncle Uncle.      Well I didn't know he had an Uncle.  Must be playing.!  He always enjoys it if I punish him harder. So the fire under him was difficult to get going but it perked up when I poured petrol on it. Mmmm I do get turned on when he screams. He's such a tease.  It's been three months now I should go and see how he's doing.? 
  • edited July 2011
     Mmmmm got side tracked ........... back to the Question.     Right the one thing Men can't resist is a bit of S&M ... so into my Dungeon ...... Ops sorry Mods can't resist this one.?   And into the Mummy Cage ....... yes the one with the spikes on the inside.   I leave him there for two days and then hoist it to the ceiling ....... a further six days and he keeps shouting this word Uncle Uncle.      Well I didn't know he had an Uncle.  Must be playing.!  He always enjoys it if I punish him harder. So the fire under him was difficult to get going but it perked up when I poured petrol on it. Mmmm I do get turned on when he screams. He's such a tease.  It's been three months now I should go and see how he's doing.? 
    Posted by logdon
    No leave him alone, he's probably in there enjoying the peace and quiet.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : No leave him alone, he's probably in there enjoying the peace and quiet.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Sorry to report his food was left untouched but the good news ......... I got £100 for his skeleton from Medical Students.
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : Sorry to report his food was left untouched but the good news ......... I got £100 for his skeleton from Medical Students.
    Posted by logdon
    he bought the skeleton from the same students for £200, planted it there for you to find, and is currently in the Bahamas drinking Pina coladas from a frosted glass, served to him by a busty barmaid who mercifully doesn't speak . He told the students come back in 3 months and you will get your skeleton for £100.  Oh by the way, this explains the missing £200 from your bank account.
  • edited July 2011
    Sorry to be a party poo'per but no-one escapes my Dungeon without my knowledge.  I have the only key. The neighbours were complaining about the smell from the basement but I told them the Council had been notified about the drains. The Students took his DNA and confirmed it was my Hubby ............. get out of that Dipstick.? 
  • edited July 2011
    Sorry to be a party poo'per but no-one escapes my Dungeon without my knowledge.  I have the only key. The neighbours were complaining about the smell from the basement but I told them the Council had been notified about the drains. The Students took his DNA and confirmed it was my Hubby ............. get out of that Dipstick.? 
    Posted by logdon
    I Hurcule loony (a man) will  disect this statement word for word :-
    Part 1, no one escapes your dungeon, so you admit your a female Joseph (or should i say Josephine) Fritzl, you and only you have the key, so unless he is harry houdini, he is still there, the neighbours are complaining about the smell - well thats probably just you with all your ''womens problems'' as for the drains, the council will take forever to check this, and by this time you would have moved, as for the students having his DNA, maybe he was sha gging them all, get out of that Dipstick!!
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : I Hurcule loony (a man) will  disect this statement word for word :- Part 1, no one escapes your dungeon, so you admit your a female Joseph (or should i say Josephine) Fritzl, you and only you have the key, so unless he is harry houdini, he is still there, the neighbours are complaining about the smell - well thats probably just you with all your ''womens problems'' as for the drains, the council will take forever to check this, and by this time you would have moved, as for the students having his DNA, maybe he was sha gging them all, get out of that Dipstick!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    Loony you are Truly Loony   Hubby had a Radical Prostatectomy some years ago the only thing he could be  umping is coal from the cellar.  Why do you think I need to get rid of him.?  
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : Loony you are Truly Loony   Hubby had a Radical Prostatectomy some years ago the only thing he could be  umping is coal from the cellar.  Why do you think I need to get rid of him.?  
    Posted by logdon
    Ah ah, so this is the yarn he has spun you! This is the oldest trick in the book when a husband finds that his wife has 'put on the beef' and has become 'unresponsive' I did it myself so you will probably find he has a rental property somewhere along with two younger, slimmer, better looking phillapinos that give no backchat, no moaning (except in the bedroom) one for the cleaning duties and one for the bedroom duties, no wonder he's too tired for you. They're not in the cellar are they?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : Ah ah, so this is the yarn he has spun you! This is the oldest trick in the book when a husband finds that his wife has 'put on the beef' and has become 'unresponsive' I did it myself so you will probably find he has a rental property somewhere along with two younger, slimmer, better looking phillapinos that give no backchat, no moaning (except in the bedroom) one for the cleaning duties and one for the bedroom duties, no wonder he's too tired for you. They're not in the cellar are they?
    Posted by loonytoons
    Sorry Loony, The scar from his belly button to his tiddly winks says different, you are mixing him up with someone younger like when he used to play football,  now he only dribbles around the house all day and his eyebrows are the only thing he can raise anymore. (That is when he was alive.) The Students said, I could visit him anytime. He's just a bag of bones hanging around all the time like the youth of today. The young student doctors ( nice virile young men I might add ) will take good care of him now. The Insurance paid out and I got double for Accidental Death from Fetish behaviour. Wooopeeee

Well, if that had not worked so wonderfully well I did have plan B   While on Holiday in the Amazon Jungle I meet Bruce Parry who told me of a Tribe that used a Weevil that only burrows forwards and can't turn round to Torture their enemies. They place it in their ear and it burrows straight through to the other side because it can't turn round.  Great little Assassin and you get to hear the screams.    Only trouble Hubby had a second problem nothing between the ears.  Mmmmmm
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : Thats one thing you couldn't do on the 'wives' thread, cos you lot have no heart!!
    Posted by loonytoons
    What pumps the ice water through their veins then?
  • edited July 2011
    Posted by logdon
    obviously he had a skeleton key. lol
  • edited July 2011
    Disclaimer.

No "Hubby" or even husband has been harmed in the making of this Thread and any Posts suggesting otherwise  are not by me. "Thank you for your patience." !
  • edited July 2011
    what would i do with out my dear logdon xxxxx
    Posted by paige55
    Resume sleeping with your hubby??

xx
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : Resume sleeping with your hubby?? xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    I SLEEP WITH SOMEONE CALLED RODDY woof woof :):)
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : I SLEEP WITH SOMEONE CALLED RODDY woof woof :):)
    Posted by paige55
    LOL!

Does Elsa know? I bet that would get tails wagging ;o)))

xx
  • edited July 2011
     Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT:
    In Response to Re: HOW TO MURDER YOUR HUSBAND AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT : LOL! Does Elsa know? I bet that would get tails wagging ;o))) xx
    Posted by TRIP5

:o)