You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Going slowwwwwww.......

2»

Comments

• edited July 2011

ive also been having this problem for the past few weeks and it's putting me off playing at the moment.
    I begin playing and every couple of minutes i cannot action any hands and eventually get timed out. It leads to what my opponents think is very erratic and odd behavior - I dont believe its my laptop - i try to play most evenings and weekends.

• edited July 2011
    Are you playing more than one table at once ? If so does it happen on all of the tables at the same time ?
  • edited July 2011
    In Response to Re: Going slowwwwwww.......:
    Are you playing more than one table at once ? If so does it happen on all of the tables at the same time ?
    Posted by AcidMan27
    one table at a time with nothing else open in the background.
  • edited July 2011
    Problems with lag all evening, clicking an action , nothing happens ,timer keeps on going, really annoying!
  • edited August 2011
    i usually play a low stake dbl your money which I won't go back to until i'm confident that this is fixed. This week i have lost two games against opponents AND the web site. It wont happen again!  -

However when i go onto a cash table everything is fine and how it should be proving to myself that it's beyond my control.

A coule more weeks then i'm off to another site i'm afraid.