You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2012
    gg dave, shame i lost ahead aq v qj he hit boat (mateo) ;(
    nice cash thou ty burnsy

MATEO47285£43.71 Head Prizes3£24.56Eagle1966130800£10.00jakebobc7635£9.84 Head Prizes1£13.28j3ono04£37.40 + £62.35 Head Prizes + 12 League Points5 
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : How do i join guys?
    Posted by Eagle1966
    By posting here you have applied! I'll see that our captain sees your post.. You may have to pass a poker quiz test*

This may not be true.
  • edited May 2012
      OK MRB the secrets out, but i feel that as i luckboxed one level further than your good self in last nights little challenge i should be appointed Captain of the splinter group and as such should receive the bigger split of the subscriptions from new members. I would suggest a 70/30 split in my favour. I will forward my Bank details in due course and look forward to receiving my 1st payment in due course.
    Posted by pomfrittes
    Thank you for your bank details we will send you your ticket for vegas in the post and of course no problem captain oh hold on door bell  "yes officer no no I am not the captain you need Pom yes look at this posting as you can see officer I am not in charge of TPLB ok ok thanks bye"

Sorry about that strange one pom fraud squard wanted to speak to who ever is in charge of team I sent them your way capt lol
  • edited May 2012
    Well done Jefter and J3 and any cashes I missed good luck at the tables all
  • edited May 2012
    Hi MrB,

I do not seem to have yet received my SPLB hoodie from your splinter group.  To be honest the only splinters I have are in my backside from sitting on a crate waiting for it.  Why am I sitting on a crate?  Well some bailiffs came round and repossesed my furniture on instructions from the bank.  Could you maybe throw some light on this.

Looking forward to my Vegas trip.
  • edited May 2012

TY MR B, sorted fraud squad out m8, they arrived as the Home Secretary was mid speech so i turned the volume up on the TV and they seemed to lose all interest in their enquiries.

By the way thanks for the advice re Banks, i have now opened a new account so please forward all payments to:-

Royal BINK of Scotland,

777 Luckbox Street,

Valuetown

Thanks in anticipation (or is it constipation).
  • edited May 2012
    Hi MrB, I do not seem to have yet received my SPLB hoodie from your splinter group.  To be honest the only splinters I have are in my backside from sitting on a crate waiting for it.  Why am I sitting on a crate?  Well some bailiffs came round and repossesed my furniture on instructions from the bank.  Could you maybe throw some light on this. Looking forward to my Vegas trip.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    67 that is terrible please phone us back on the the number you used before and I am sure both problems will get sorted, but it must be your lucky day as we have a new competition to win furniture! Please dial 0908 0000001 to enter and good luck!
  • edited May 2012
      TY MR B, sorted fraud squad out m8, they arrived as the Home Secretary was mid speech so i turned the volume up on the TV and they seemed to lose all interest in their enquiries.   By the way thanks for the advice re Banks, i have now opened a new account so please forward all payments to:-     Royal BINK of Scotland,     777 Luckbox Street,    Valuetown                         Thanks in anticipation (or is it constipation).
    Posted by pomfrittes
    I have tried Pom and I can't get the money sent I know what a busy guy you are so please email over you Internet online banking password so the accounts department at TPLB can get the money straight over. We would like to apologise for the obvious inconvenience that would have caused
  • edited May 2012
    WD all on your cashes.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited May 2012
    2pm BH

MRBURNS408£19.25 + £3.75 Head Prizes + 6 League Points1
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : 67 that is terrible please phone us back on the the number you used before and I am sure both problems will get sorted, but it must be your lucky day as we have a new competition to win furniture! Please dial 0908 0000001 to enter and good luck!
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    Hi again Mr B,

called the number, guess what? Put on hold!  Still like the new music.  kylie singing I should be so lucky defo cheered me up.  So much so that I held on for 3 hours this time. 

Did I win the new furniture competition?

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi again Mr B, called the number, guess what? Put on hold!  Still like the new music.  kylie singing I should be so lucky defo cheered me up.  So much so that I held on for 3 hours this time.  Did I win the new furniture competition?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
     Its looking good 67 I shouldnt realy say but I know if you can get 3 family members to phone I think you will be there! Good luck
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : I have no Luckboxing Certificate in my resume MrB so unfortunately it looks like I will not be eligable to join your splinter group. Out of curiosity,,,, How many games would I need to luckbox to be eligable to join?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    NO LUCBOX CERTIFICATE???????
    Would have thought that you were in charge of printing them tbh suits
  • edited May 2012
    just  cashed £500 bh 28th place £2.28 no hp little cash better than bein poked in the eye with a sharp stick
  • edited May 2012

Small cash 32nd in Mini BH

GEO68032£5.16 + £1.13 Head Prizes1
  • edited May 2012
    2 cashes for me tonight (from 3 tourny's)
    played 7.15 ds
    bornablade03£21 + 10 League Points

and then a 15 min £5 timed
    bornablade41258£20.63
    cya tomorrow for orfy
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : How do i join guys?
    Posted by Eagle1966
    Hi Eagle1966
    If you are still interested, TPT have a spot for you.

Let me know and I will update the team list.
  • edited May 2012
    Dear MrBurns
    I have recently been awarded Luckbox Player of the Year Award (I have a certificate to prove it) Please see below

Does this make me eligable for the splinter group? or do I have to qualify by winning a tourny or two on sky poker?
  • edited August 2012
    same tourney as geo with connection probs wd geo and all who cashed steelrod033£5.16 + £4.79 Head Prizes4 
  • edited May 2012
    WD mrb jonny geo and bb nice cashes.Managed 5th in 7.15 deepie wd bb for your 3rd.Thanks geo for the rail.
    rickant3350001£45 + 15 League Pointsstill1ll2702£30 + 12 League Pointsbornablade03£21 + 10 League PointsTheredcat04£15 + 8 League Pointsjjjach05£12 + 6 League Pointsomab06£10.50 + 4 League Points
  • edited May 2012

67bhoys, Pomfrittes, Flyingdagg, Pokertrev (delete as required)
    Your details have been passed to NoWinNoFee.Claims.Direct.con
    You recently completed a survey for the Bank of Burnsey
    and we believe you may have been mis-sold PPI.
    Well we can get your cash back for you, for a very small fee 25%,
    No Win no fee, what have you got to lose, blah, blah, blah, blah,
    give us all your details and you'll never be bothered by us again,
    well until tomorrow when another one of our agents will call you.

email robin.banks@jst.bn.cond.by.us

Disclaimer:In the event you don't get cash back from the Bank of Burnsey, 25% fee still applies.

• edited May 2012
    Hello, 67bhoys, Pomfrittes, Flyingdagg, Pokertrev (delete as required) Your details have been passed to NoWinNoFee.Claims.Direct.con You recently completed a survey for the bank of burnsey and we believe you may have been mis-sold PPI . Well we can get your cash back for you, for a very small fee 25% , No Win no fee, what have you got to lose, blah, blah , blah, blah, just give us all your details and you'll never be bothered by us again , well not until tomorrow when another one of our agents will call you. email  Robin Banks @jst.bn.cond.by.us Disclaimer:In the event you do not get any cash back from the bank of burnsey, 25% fee still applies.
    Posted by Red_King
    Dear Sales Agent
    Thank you for this informative information.
    Could you please process my claim as quickly as possible. I like the idea of a No Win No Fee claim and accept that If I you not not win my case I will have to pay a 25% fee.

Should I make the cheque payable to NoWinNoFee.Claims.Direct.con or Robin Banks or Direct to the Bank of Burnsey?
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : Dear Sales Agent Thank you for this informative information. Could you please process my claim as quickly as possible. I like the idea of a No Win No Fee claim and accept that If I you not not win my case I will have to pay a 25% fee. Should I make the cheque payable to NoWinNoFee.Claims.Direct.con or Robin Banks or Direct to the Bank of Burnsey?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    That's a question I'm not at liberty to answer, Sir,
    can you please hold the line for a few minutes while I talk to my supervisor,
    (click: endless mind-numbing compilation of music you've never heard of before)
    (25 minutes later) Sorry to keep you waiting Sir, your call is very important to us,
    but I'll have to transfer your call to another department that can answer your question,
    (endless menu of selections, press 1 for....., 2 for....... etc, etc , to eventually be cut-off)
  • edited May 2012
    i must be a nap for this a10 aj iriver a 10 i qualify nap
  • edited May 2012
    i must be a nap for this a10 aj iriver a 10 i qualify nap
    Posted by FLASHJONNY

lost me u still drunk from birthday fun, hope u had a great one ;)
  • edited May 2012
    Luckbox members it has come to my attention that there is a scam about and after checking with our amazing Nigerian lawers office they confirm I can anme and shame.

Red King is trying to take your money our lawers advice is do not pay him anything he is trying to con you they also assure me red king is behind you have won the poker lottery scam as well. Luckboxers lets protect the small people out there and if you come across red trying to get other players to use his never win always a fee laywers help them out by telling them not to pass their details to Red but our Nigerian lawers have gone beyhond their duty as they said just get the players to contact me and they will act on their behalf!

Great News 67 you won!!!!! the competition well done mate please phone the usual number where an opperater will take all your details and a small processing fee to cover delivery so haapy you won after your trouble with the baliffs.

Teamluckbox splinter group already has given away more in prizes then the whole of TeamDiamond opps did I let the cat out the bag are we backed by the same sponser PMSL
  • edited May 2012
    Great to see all the cashes well done all
  • edited May 2012
    had min cash in 945 bh, work cotailed progress

j3ono08£4.50 + £7.94 Head Prizes + 2 League Points5
    burnsey u crack me up :)
  • edited May 2012
    I would be interested in people thoughts on this question 

Have pot odds changed in poker?

Now here is my reasoning behind the question a lot of you are like me been on sky from near the start and if you have you will have seen the number of bingo players etc naturally increase as the game gets more popular. So when I started playing the majority of players where playing hands then that moved to more skill bluffing but with good story bets behind and players listen and the bad beats were always there but not to the level they are now. So I now find there is getting up to maybe 30 to 35% of players that will play any two cards etc hit blah blah but because so many people do play like this has it changed the pot odds as a variance ?

Wondered what you think this question is open to both TPT and the splinter group members lol
  • edited May 2012
    had min cash in 945 bh, work cotailed progress j3ono 0 8 £4.50 + £7.94 Head Prizes + 2 League Points 5 burnsey u crack me up :)
    Posted by j3ono
    Nice cash j3 and oh I can get you cream for that lol