You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Decided to have a go at one of those heads up bounty hunters and this happened:)

Kiwini4u500001£30 + £13.84 Head Prizes + 10 League Points4 
  • edited May 2012

WD kiwini nice cash.Managed a 3rd in hi lo thingy.Gl at the tables guys. jjjach03£3.60 + 6 League Points

• edited May 2012
    Well done j3, jj, blade and johnny some great cashes and last but no means least the one and only great WHUFC who belong back where they should be propping the premiership comon you irons!
  • edited August 2012
    well done all who cashed,1st 1 in a while on back of running bad for a month.thanks for the rail jj and vul on the bubble m8,gl at the table guys run well steelrod08£7.50 + 2 League Points
  • edited May 2012

WD steel nice cash.Just like mrb i'm forever blowing bubbles lol.

• edited May 2012
    Hi fellow TPTers!
    Been a while as life (but it's a good one) is still getting in the way of my poker playing, but i do miss my poker buddies. Great to see all the lovely cashes, especially JJ and MRJ- long may it continue.:) I will be representing the team tonight (concussion healed and although no new lappy yet i have internet access) so i hope i still remember how to play and that the poker gods are kind to me (any persuasive talks much appreciated MRB :) )

Good luck to you all and TPT FTW ! :)
  • edited May 2012
    Hi guys great cashes and what a great team more posts than all the rest combined :) ul fd

just a couple of ft scrapes in 945 bh and 1230 bh

j3ono05£6.12 + £3.36 Head Prizes + 6 League Points2
    j3ono03£10.50 + £2.34 Head Prizes + 12 League Points1
  • edited May 2012

Well done on all the cashes tpters, and BIG welcome back to Scorp. Hope the new relationship is going well. You know what they say, 1st 6 months is the HARDEST.

little bink por moi in £25 GTD last night.

pomfrittes1030001£24.50 + 10 League Points
    DEANDOG02£14.70 + 8 League Points
    NO1BIGDADDY03£9.80 + 6 League Points
    pkrking99044

GL to 1 and all in DTD tonight, i shall be donating as per.
  • edited May 2012
    Congratulations on all the cashes folks.

I think I may have found a game that I like, played my second HU shuffle in 2 days and won again.

Kiwini4u400001£34 + £15.86 Head Prizes + 10 League Points5£5.45
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi fellow TPTers! Been a while as life (but it's a good one) is still getting in the way of my poker playing, but i do miss my poker buddies. Great to see all the lovely cashes, especially JJ and MRJ- long may it continue.:) I will be representing the team tonight (concussion healed and although no new lappy yet i have internet access) so i hope i still remember how to play and that the poker gods are kind to me (any persuasive talks much appreciated MRB :) ) Good luck to you all and TPT FTW ! :)
    Posted by scorpio13
    Hey do we have ourselves a new team member?  ;-) Ms S where you been? Great to hear from you, catch you later this evening xx
  • edited May 2012
    Great cashes everybody and realy nice to hear from you and happy to hear everything is going well. Just want to wish you all luck tonight and please do not think I am ignoring anyone but I am in extream pain due to my inflamortey disease and as its hit ribcage even typing realy does hurt so I reckon I am odds on fav to win tonight as I have a weired track record including wining a big win once after a lumber punch lol I think pain focus me so sorry its mine lol
  • edited May 2012

Well done all in your cashes and great to see you back Scorpio albeit only temporary. GL all in DTD tonight.

• edited May 2012

Its the final week of the May DTD League.

Things are pretty close at the top (All Level infact) So lets see if we can steel our crown back this evening.

With one almighty epic performance from you all (Including Me) we can bring back the silverware.

Best of Luck TPTers - Even if the world come to an end tonight, I will be there railing you all until the last man/woman is standing.

Good Luck all - Lets Have Some Run Good and a sprinkle of Scorpios fairy dust please :)  

• edited May 2012
    scorpio where do i know that name from nurse more bromide  now
  • edited May 2012

THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £1460.66*

GRAND TOTAL    £91357.61

*Down a bit this week as MrBurns4 took an hour off for lunch

• edited May 2012
    Great cashes everybody and realy nice to hear from you and happy to hear everything is going well. Just want to wish you all luck tonight and please do not think I am ignoring anyone but I am in extream pain due to my inflamortey disease and as its hit ribcage even typing realy does hurt so I reckon I am odds on fav to win tonight as I have a weired track record including wining a big win once after a lumber punch lol I think pain focus me so sorry its mine lol
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    Sorry to hear of your health problems Burnsy. I hope it won't stop you attending the Blackpool jamboree. (if it does can i have your place?)
  • edited May 2012

WD j3ono pomm and kiwini nice cashes.Hi scorpio great to see you back if only for a short while.Not being selfish,cause let's face it men aren't selfish.but missing my cc lol.Hope the pain aint to bad mrb.You.ll just have to take it out on the other poker players like you normally do.Lets face it i've been a spurs fan for 46 years now there's pain for you lol.Gl in the DTD guys.TPT FTW

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : Sorry to hear of your health problems Burnsy. I hope it won't stop you attending the Blackpool jamboree. (if it does can i have your place?)
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    I hope not FD usually it only usually lasts upto a week but if it doesn't I know there is a blind player who is allowed help so maybe I could be the first spt player to have someone to move my hips for me lol
  • edited May 2012
    WD j3ono pomm and kiwini nice cashes.Hi scorpio great to see you back if only for a short while.Not being selfish,cause let's face it men aren't selfish.but missing my cc lol.Hope the pain aint to bad mrb.You.ll just have to take it out on the other poker players like you normally do.Lets face it i've been a spurs fan for 46 years now there's pain for you lol.Gl in the DTD guys. TPT FTW
    Posted by jjjach
    Oh one on JJ your talking to WHU and Dundee united fan here you got it easy lol
  • edited May 2012

gl to all in dtd esp mr b go get em lad bayern let me down for a treble i had hearts and the hammers i was countin the bangers sob ul jj

• edited May 2012
    Cashes for me 7-45 deepie
    FlyingDagg8900001£48.06 + 20 League Points
    lee10002£27.95 + 16 League Points
    MeloPete03£19.58 + 14 League Points
    and the 7-15 deepie

VespaPX8650001£93.42 + 20 League Points
    bigrick9102£54.32 + 16 League Points
    iafcat03£38.06 + 14 League Points
    FlyingDagg04£31.14 + 12 League Points
    And I'm totally gobsmacked that I won DTD again. But it's not just a win for me its for all TPT and thanks guys for the rail.
  • edited May 2012
    jjjach014£2.94 + 1 League Points2 from dtd. jjjach011£1.78 + 1 League PointsVery well done dagg your the DTD man.
  • edited May 2012
    well done fd and jj 9.30 bh

MRBURNS409£32.40 + £15 Head Prizes + 12 League Points2
  • edited May 2012
    Cashes for me 7-45 deepie FlyingDagg 890000 1 £48.06 + 20 League Points lee100 0 2 £27.95 + 16 League Points MeloPete 0 3 £19.58 + 14 League Points and the 7-15 deepie   VespaPX 865000 1 £93.42 + 20 League Points bigrick91 0 2 £54.32 + 16 League Points iafcat 0 3 £38.06 + 14 League Points FlyingDagg 0 4 £31.14 + 12 League Points And I'm totally gobsmacked that I won DTD again. But it's not just a win for me its for all TPT and thanks guys for the rail.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Vwd
  • edited May 2012
    Oops ! Apologies JJ I overlooked yours. Very well done mate
  • edited May 2012
    WD mrb nice cash.
  • edited May 2012

OMG what a nice day 4 mtts 2 fts and a win:)

j3ono720001£80 + 20 League Points

In 1am gtd thingy

and 38 league points :::)))))

• edited May 2012
    well played dagg you is on fire mate keep it up and well done jj too made up to qualify for spt semi but never got going hey ho
  • edited May 2012
    OMG what a nice day 4 mtts 2 fts and a win:) j3ono 72000 1 £80 + 20 League Points In 1am gtd thingy and 38 league points :::))))) 6367872 22-May-12 04:01 NL Holdem £5 1/36 £74.50 6367638 22-May-12 03:46 NL Holdem £10 54/65 -£11 6366933 21-May-12 14:30 NL Holdem £5 3/19 £7.09 6365572 21-May-12 12:24 NL Holdem www.sharkscope.com/images/tournamentflag_B.png " alt="" title="Bounty : Additional prizes are given for knocking players out. Also known as Knockout, Hitman and HeadHunter tournaments." /> £3 5/51 £6.18
    Posted by j3ono
    J3ono can I ask a favour please? When you post any MTT winnings can you keep it simple and copy and paste the results from Sky's own lobby please, rather than mix it up with sharkscope stats? It becomes a bit confusing when I'm doing the totals. Nice cashes and well done.
  • edited May 2012

Very well played Captain of Vice. Awesome results.