You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited May 2012
    WD stoke jeffter and j3ono nice cashes.Ul there jonny tonight ftw m8.Glad your feeling better dagg,now win the bh.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited May 2012
    gl dagg i know youll do well
  • edited May 2012
    £2 15min thingy

Jeffter43006£8.60

• edited May 2012
    Well done on the cashes all.

I'm off to play in our local darts league tonight so best of luck on the tables.
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Congrats Stoke well played. Nice cashes team. Been crawling from my sickbed to play Survivor but tonight I also have the BH to deal with. Luckily I'm feeling a bit better than I was.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Oops it's Saturday's BH i'm in lol
  • edited May 2012

2030 b/h and burnsy still going

Jeffter04£25 + £11.07 Head Prizes + 22 League Points2
  • edited May 2012
    just cashed mini bh 7th place £22.51 11hp £24 .92 and well done mad moo for finishing 5th great result well played also 2nd place spt qualifier £9.80 absolutely done in night all
  • edited May 2012
    WD jeffter and jonny nice cashes.Managed 8th in 9.15 deepie.Gl steel who is on ft now. jjjach08£8.10 + 2 League Points
  • edited May 2012
    Well done on all the cashes

Main

£80 in bounties no pay due to my stupity lol but sat in for £7.70 so profit

8.30 BH

MRBURNS41000001£75 + £51.58 Head Prizes + 40 League Points5
    9.30 BH

MRBURNS407£43.80 + £11.78 Head Prizes + 20 League Points
  • edited August 2012
    well done all who cashed,thanks for the rail jj and trev am getting there hopefully lol,nice cash aswell jj steelrod05£12.96 + 6 League Pointsmackthedog06£11.34 + 4 League PointssmokeEZ07£9.72 + 3 League Pointsjjjach08£8.10 + 2 League Pointsgl 2moz  in orford (TPT) lets tid
  • edited May 2012
    Nice cashes all!! Haven't been playing much with the nice weather and a new puppy that is worse than a baby. First and only game this last week was last nights mini so was very pleased with 5th place after being last for nearly the whole tourney :)

MADMOO05£38.17 + £5.77 Head Prizes + 10 League Points1
    Well done jonny on your cash too, in future think we should both fold jj pre :)
  • edited May 2012
    yes moo i agree esp vs suited aces who get lucky lol oh i forgot ty for the rail jj muchas gracias
  • edited May 2012
    Dear All.

I have been asked by J3ono to lower the standard of the team by joining your merry bunch!
  • edited May 2012
    Dear All. I have been asked by J3ono to lower the standard of the team by joining your merry bunch!
    Posted by Eagle1966
    On the other hand, hopefully by joining our merry bunch it will have the opposite effect and may even improve your own standards :)

From the Merry Bunch that is TPT - I would Like to Welcome You Aboard

The TPT Eagle Has Landed :)
  • edited May 2012
    Congratulations everyone on your cashes and welcome to the team Eagle1966
  • edited May 2012
    Nice cashes all and good luck in Survivor tonight JJ. It was all going swimmingly for me in Survivor until I'm allin with AA v AK and flop is ?KK lol. Welcome to TPT Eagle1966 and check your pms please
  • edited May 2012
    WD mrb and madmoo nice cashes.Welcome to the team eagle.Gl in trevs tourney tonight.
  • edited May 2012
    welcome to tpt eagle gl gl to all tonight
  • edited May 2012
    Welcome Eagle and gl nices cashes Madmoo and steel

4pm BH

MRBURNS402£66.25 + £24.71 Head Prizes + 26 League Points
  • edited May 2012
    WD mrb nice cash.Manged 2nd in trevs tourney.WD steel for your 4th and  ul stoke who made ft to.Manged to win the monthly and get myself a rebuy seat.Also qualified for tomorrows survivor final.
     djblacke042950001£53.10 + 15 League Pointsjjjach02£35.40 + 12 League Pointslee10003£24.78 + 10 League Pointssteelrod04£17.70 + 8 League Pointssimally05£14.16 + 6 League PointsBoxster06£12.39 + 4 League PointsSwog07£10.62 + 3 League PointsPloppy3308jjjach25103£1,000 Survivor
  • edited May 2012
    Well done JJ and gl

came 14th in mini £8
  • edited May 2012
    just finished 12th in mini open £8.50 1lp and gl dudeskin whos still in oh ty jj well done in  orfy and ty for rail as always
  • edited August 2012
    steelrod04£17.70 + 8 League Points
    wd mrb,and great result jj and gl in survivor 2moz tid m8,i will cya on ft m8.also gl to dagg 2moz aswell tid it down aswell m8.
    gl 2 all on the tables aswell
  • edited May 2012
    WD mrb jonny and steel nice cashes.
  • edited May 2012
    Well done Jonny and Steel.

As a lot of you know I have been for the last 4 months multi between cash and MTT and one of the targets I set myself was to make the Priorty club 3 months in a row so I could get the higher bonus on month 4 which I made tonight :) by hitting the 10k C4P total again.
  • edited May 2012
    Very well done mrb.Skill wins in the end m8,as you well know.Keep it going mrb and gl.
  • edited May 2012
    well done mr b n1
  • edited May 2012
    Very nice results JJ, Steel and Johhny, and well done on winning the monthly JJ. Good luck in Survivor tonight JJ you deserve a cash and I'm sure you will get it.
    Well done MrBurns great effort again. Glad it's been going so well for you.
  • edited May 2012
    Thank you all, this month has been my hardest month in over a year on the tables but in the last 2 days I have managed so far to come out up at the moment over £600.

It is a good example of how varience does change and that although I went through a loss of confidance in my game which I know had the added varience of the loss of my Aunt and as I have mentioned my pain levels have hit a high for a while it does show if you do stay with your gameplan even at the lowest points and keep your head over a month or if you are playing less games a quarter you should come out on top.

I am only posting this as I know when it has been very hard this last few months you do belive what you are doing is wrong when it isnt and just want anyone going through bad varience to see that light at the end of the tunnel.

The other very big lesson I have tryed to learn is to play my poker that fits me and my peronality which is where you feel most comfortable is always the best route. So yes I of course play like an lucky Irish Donkey that puts his money on 0 and it comes in 3 times in a row lol

Good luck all on the tables and poker gods I dont want good luck just as little bad luck as possible!

• edited May 2012
    Thank you all, this month has been my hardest month in over a year on the tables but in the last 2 days I have managed so far to come out up at the moment over £600. It is a good example of how varience does change and that although I went through a loss of confidance in my game which I know had the added varience of the loss of my Aunt and as I have mentioned my pain levels have hit a high for a while it does show if you do stay with your gameplan even at the lowest points and keep your head over a month or if you are playing less games a quarter you should come out on top. I am only posting this as I know when it has been very hard this last few months you do belive what you are doing is wrong when it isnt and just want anyone going through bad varience to see that light at the end of the tunnel. The other very big lesson I have tryed to learn is to play my poker that fits me and my peronality which is where you feel most comfortable is always the best route. So yes I of course play like an lucky Irish Donkey that puts his money on 0 and it comes in 3 times in a row lol Good luck all on the tables and poker gods I dont want good luck just as little bad luck as possible!
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    WELL SAID MRB AM GOING THROUGH A BIT OF THAT AT THE MINUTE,BUT WE JUST GOT TO PLOD ON,GL AT THE TABLES MRB AND ALL