You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2012
    DITTO DITTO DITTO and a big DITTO MR B

The bad run continues for me

Going and playing really well in Primo last night until -----

Laying about 12th outa 40 odd left pick  up AK

Raise 3x - big stack and one of the leaders reraises and puts me all in - I call he shows AJ

Flop 8 7 k

weehee I thought - double up and into top 3

Turn 10

River 9

Well gutted as playing well - I know that bad beats happen and I could do no more and I shouldnt be hard on myself as i didnt really do anything wrong but in the last month or so I have just about blown a 3rd of the bankroll that I had built uop since christmass by constantly losing when well ahead - If this was just an isolated cae I would not be worried and I know all about variance etc etc. but i just canot get my head around it. 

Just a little rant as a bit down at the mo and need to get some of the frustration out as I know most (not all) of the time I am doing nothing wrong and after analysing pasthands am not doing anything different.

I appreciate that some will sympathise (kirbs JJ) to name but two who are having similar probs and will just state variance , take a break etc but  I have one question to ask and that is - Has anyone who maybe playing on my table noticed anything that I mightt be doing differently that i wasnt doing before. MrB might be able to help as he aleways seems to be on my table at some time and nicking my chips lol.

sorry to waffle on guys. I didnt sit down purposely to write this it just came out

Very frustrated and thinking of giving up

jeff 
  • edited August 2012
    WD ryan and engy nice cashes.Bubbled in £1000 gtd but i'm getting closer.Gl in the DTD tonight guys.  PotBalanceJamboswan Small blind  1500.00 1500.00 29635.00 jjjach Big blind  3000.00 4500.00 5000.00   Your hole cards 9 9       TheOAP Fold     Jamboswan Raise  4500.00 9000.00 25135.00 jjjach All-in  5000.00 14000.00 0.00 Jamboswan Call  2000.00 16000.00 23135.00 Jamboswan Show 2 2    jjjach Show 9 9    Flop    6 4 2       Turn    4       River    Q       Jamboswan Win Full House, 2s and 4s 16000.00  39135.00
  • edited August 2012
    Good Luck all who are playing the DTD tonight, lets hope we have a little run good.

Gutted about my exit in SPT Semi as I was going well - But i'm never laying down a flopped Set of Kings.

Better luck next time hopefully.

Nice cashes All - Esp MrB - Great Result.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    DITTO DITTO DITTO and a big DITTO MR B The bad run continues for me Going and playing really well in Primo last night until ----- Laying about 12th outa 40 odd left pick  up AK Raise 3x - big stack and one of the leaders reraises and puts me all in - I call he shows AJ Flop 8 7 k weehee I thought - double up and into top 3 Turn 10 River 9 Well gutted as playing well - I know that bad beats happen and I could do no more and I shouldnt be hard on myself as i didnt really do anything wrong but in the last month or so I have just about blown a 3rd of the bankroll that I had built uop since christmass by constantly losing when well ahead - If this was just an isolated cae I would not be worried and I know all about variance etc etc. but i just canot get my head around it.  Just a little rant as a bit down at the mo and need to get some of the frustration out as I know most (not all) of the time I am doing nothing wrong and after analysing pasthands am not doing anything different. I appreciate that some will sympathise (kirbs JJ) to name but two who are having similar probs and will just state variance , take a break etc but  I have one question to ask and that is - Has anyone who maybe playing on my table noticed anything that I mightt be doing differently that i wasnt doing before. MrB might be able to help as he aleways seems to be on my table at some time and nicking my chips lol. sorry to waffle on guys. I didnt sit down purposely to write this it just came out Very frustrated and thinking of giving up jeff 
    Posted by Jeffter
    Hi Jeff,

if you look back a few pages you will see my posting about my bad run and what I did to turn it around. The sum up of it was yes I was having the same thing happen but i had to also expect I needed to take a hard look at any other factors i.e. anything outside poker and then except where my weakness are. It would be unfair of me to comment on any areas of your play because I am only seeing my side of it i.e. I dont know what you are holding but the only thing I will say is that your posting does now make more sence as I feel a bit of the zing sparkle what ever you want to call it is down on your game which I see as just a small lack of confidance. So easy to fix and I could also be very far off the mark as trying to get any reads with online poker is just more like looking for micro hints.

Keep with your game and do yourself a favour take a few minutes out look back at all your postings of your cashes!
  • edited August 2012
    Message for FlyingDagg & All TPT Members.

I have spoken to Sky regarding the TPT Private Tournies & the Friday Orfordable.

1. All TPT Tournies will now have Sychronised Breaks as requested.
    2 The Friday Orfordable will now have Late Reg & Sychronised Breaks 
  • edited August 2012
    Message for FlyingDagg & All TPT Members. I have spoken to Sky regarding the TPT Private Tournies & the Friday Orfordable. 1. All TPT Tournies will now have Sychronised Breaks as requested. 2 The Friday Orfordable will now have Late Reg & Sychronised Breaks  
    Posted by POKERTREV
    WD trev that's great news.
  • edited August 2012
    WD on all the cashes & awesome result MrBurns4,

GL tonight on the tables & especially those having a bad run atm,

Lets take down the DTD comp for TPT,

Positive thinking FTW, all TPT opponents are,     @}<))))))@&gt;.

• edited August 2012
    bit gutted about last night spt semi never got goin hey ho am playin dtd but head will be on a swivel watchin match gl all
  • edited August 2012
    Message for FlyingDagg & All TPT Members. I have spoken to Sky regarding the TPT Private Tournies & the Friday Orfordable. 1. All TPT Tournies will now have Sychronised Breaks as requested. 2 The Friday Orfordable will now have Late Reg & Sychronised Breaks  
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I was going to point out the lack of a break when I request the next TPT game so thankyou for that Trevor. I think we all felt your pain in that hand Trevor. There's always another time. Good luck all in the DTD tonight.
  • edited August 2012
    very nice cash mrb see u in nottingham .... ul trev, flash and anyone else who missed out on the spt places better luck this week . had a bad weekend can`t win a race at the moment but finally just had a cash in the 4pm bounty hunter
    unbpower04£39.50 + £23.51 Head Prizes4 

gl anyone in the dtd tonight
  • edited August 2012
    Good luck to all tonight in the DTD - doing my best to run deep

Chris J
    POKEY2011
  • edited August 2012
    nice cashes all gl all in dtd tonight

gl on the tables all
  • edited August 2012
    8.15 1200minibh 40th £3.91 +£4.79 
  • edited August 2012
    WD unbpower and easyfix nice cashes.Just a min cash from me but it feels like a win.Onwards and upwards guys. jjjach020£2.36
  • edited August 2012
    Small cash in DTD 2
    Red_King011£1.71
  • edited August 2012
    WD redking nice cash.
  • edited August 2012
    wd all on ya cashes and gl at the tables all

going to have a break from the site now,2 many badbeats and so many players hitting the miracle cards its unreal,gl all hope ya all run gd.

back soon
  • edited August 2012
    Hi steel hope the break does you good.Cya soon.
  • edited August 2012
    wd stoke
    NameTeam / IndDTD1DTD2DTD3
    ScorePosEntries
    STOKEFCTPT8582
    dtd winner
  • edited August 2012
    a slight cash in 0030 bh

j3ono07£29.10 + £18.98 Head Prizes4
  • edited August 2012
    Congratulations on winning the DTD Stoke, and well done to everyone on their recent cashes.
  • edited August 2012
    Well done stoke on your DTD win, great result.

And well done to all the other cashes.

Lost my mojo on the tourny,s but I will keep going till it turns up. Its out there somewhere
    Good luck all tpt,s today
  • edited August 2012
    nice 1 stoke well done
  • edited August 2012

WD j3ono nice cash.VWD stoke in winning DTD.Gl at the tables guys.

• edited August 2012
    Well done Stoke that's a great score especially with the size of field now.
  • edited August 2012
    Well done to Stoke on winning the DTD.

Glad you still managed to win it even after me knocking you out of the one tourny :)

Well done m8.
  • edited August 2012
    well done stoke on the dtd top draw mate
  • edited August 2012
    river river river ahhhhhhhh all day!!!!!
  • edited August 2012
    Hi Trev, have been told to post on here to join the team, and you will do the rest,thanks mick. 
  • edited August 2012
    Hi Trev, have been told to post on here to join the team, and you will do the rest,thanks mick. 
    Posted by archdigger
    Hi Digger.
    Welcome aboard, I will add you to the team list in opening post.

If you need to know anything, just ask on here

Good Luck.