You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Looking foreward to the new website Trev. I think its a brilliant Idea. Take a lot of time tho im thinking. I dabbled in producing my own website from software I purchased. Got the basics sorted but it got too time consuming and if I left it for a while and went back I had forgotten most of what I had learned. Had to keep going to the tutorials. So I gave up. You come over as a professional in this field, but nothing is for free, so I will contribute towards the cost too along with MRBURNS4 s offer.

Hi kirbsuk it was a brief meeting last night in the, as you call it, "the timed thingy".

I only had time to say I had just come in from a night out and I was gone. Shame on you. lol

Congratulation on your cashes and everyone elses. Ryan well done m8 .
  • edited August 2012
    Bubbled another sat, £10k BH.

Another FT, now on 12:00 £50 GTD, last 3, 3 get paid :))))))))))
  • edited August 2012
    £50 Guaranteed   Tournament ID: 6755387

Red_King450001£25goodgirluk02£15littlewack03£10
    Another FT top three finish, only took the add-on, no rebuys.

GL on the tables TPTers, I'm going out tonight.
  • edited August 2012
    WD jeffter ryan waller kirb and redking some great cashes guys.I will cash soon guys.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited August 2012
    out of the main in record time absolute joke lol
    first hand AJ put in 4 x big blind 1 caller
    landed ace on a rainbow flop put put in 2 3rds of the pot he calls landed j on turn shoved in half my stack he calls im thinking he has a set we both check the river and he has 82 suited and has landed the flush
    second hand i have AA Ishove all in pre 1 caller 86 off suit he lands straight to the 8 with the 5 landing on the river
  • edited August 2012
    just won the 100 heads up bounty hunter shuffle
    32.50 from prize pool and 4 heads for 17.45
    also 2.34 in heads from the mini

• edited August 2012
    Cash for the Captain £250gtd
    POKERTREV05£20
    Couple of heads in Nini Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV083£4.57 Head Prizes3
  • edited August 2012

WD kirb and trev nice cashes.

• edited August 2012
    8th in a 15 min timed for 14.25
  • edited August 2012
    Well Done all nice cashes.

Im having a bad run at the minute lasted for about 4 or 5 days so far. Started with some bad beats and I think my mind got confused into thinking I was playing differant for some reason so I loosened up and it gradually got worse. Started chacing my losses on the cash and upped the level I normally play on the tournys too. I think my luck left me too. My AA was getting called with JQ and got beat, when I gambled with a river flsh it never happened, but when I had a hand and went against someone looking for a river flush they got it. Im having a day off today catching a bit sun and will come back tommorrow in the DTDs. Have a bit fun. No pressure.Try to gain a bit confidence back into my game. My BR is still healthy but dropped about 20% in 4 days which is not good, just seemed to me as if I gave it away instead of losing it.. Any comments would be welcome. 
    GL all on the tables today.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Well Done all nice cashes. Im having a bad run at the minute lasted for about 4 or 5 days so far. Started with some bad beats and I think my mind got confused into thinking I was playing differant for some reason so I loosened up and it gradually got worse. Started chacing my losses on the cash and upped the level I normally play on the tournys too. I think my luck left me too. My AA was getting called with JQ and got beat, when I gambled with a river flsh it never happened, but when I had a hand and went against someone looking for a river flush they got it. Im having a day off today catching a bit sun and will come back tommorrow in the DTDs. Have a bit fun. No pressure.Try to gain a bit confidence back into my game. My BR is still healthy but dropped about 20% in 4 days which is not good, just seemed to me as if I gave it away instead of losing it.. Any comments would be welcome.  GL all on the tables today.
    Posted by three33320
    Hi Three.
    Yes, I think wee have all been in the same place m8. A day off the tables will do you good.

As far as chasing the losses on the Cash Tables is concerned, my advice would be to actually drop down a couple of levels rather that move up (Lower Levels & More tables) I have found this the esiest way to minimise the losses and even gain what I have lost.

As far as the bad beats in MTT's are concerned, you will need to step off the gas for a while and get very nitty and be prepared to fold more oftan than you would normalyy until "Badbeat Billy" moves on and your back on the upswing.

We all get them, we just need to learn how to control them better.

Good Luck m8 - see you Monday.    
  • edited August 2012

just ftd 1045 bh 2nd place £19.89 3hp £5.92 good omen for tonight gl all on tables tonight

• edited August 2012
    steelrod022£0.38wd all on ya cashes,little 1 in freeroll always nice 2 get something for free.

gl 2 flash,trev and mrb in the spt semi

gl all on the tables
  • edited August 2012
    gl in the spt semi tonight guys
    17.84 in heads in an 11 quid bh
  • edited August 2012
    Would anyone going to Notts be interested in sharing a room at Premierinn or at a pinch Travellodge? Def 2 nights maybe 3. Preferably female and disease free.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    PMSL :)
  • edited August 2012

Had a weekend away :)
    Well done to all the great cashes esp Ryan, pm'd you mate :)
    Great idea Cappie on Website thingy
    Good luck at the table all will someone wipe that grin off Jas' chops, lol.
    Dear Poker gods i've taken the missus away for the weekend now can i have some luck??

• edited August 2012
    WD nice cashes guys.Seems i'm not the only one on a run bad at the moment.Still onwards and upwards.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited August 2012
    Now make me good looking and rich, lol

j3ono125001SPT Quarter Final.
    :)
  • edited August 2012
    Now make me good looking and rich, lol j3ono 12500 1 SPT Quarter Final. :)
    Posted by j3ono
    lol j3 n1 gl
  • edited August 2012
    steelrod024£0.35wd all on ya cashes,another little 1 in the freeroll i just cant stop cashing lol

no jj ya not alone onwards and downwards lol.

gl all on the tables
  • edited August 2012
    Back tonight with the mother of a hangover after last night's wedding reception (no not mine). Good luck all in the SPT Semi, and those who are luckless at the momemt may the poker gods smile on you tonight.
  • edited August 2012
    Managed to cash in tonights Hitsquad Omaha game.  

GatlingGob300001£37.50Kiwini4u02£22.50Woogie868803£15
  • edited August 2012
    Nice one Kiwi. Trevor unbelievably bad luck in SPT semi tonight. Good try others too.
    Cash in the 7-45 deepie
    FlyingDagg05£10
  • edited August 2012
    23.00 750 bh 18th £5.85 + £11.25
  • edited August 2012
    Thank you for the support toinght. This is so typical of me had 6 hours sleep over weekend jusy fly back from London this afternoon and bought into 5k BH semi for £24 so very happy to say the least on my return :))))

I made a challange to myself which was if I didnt qualify in tonight SPT semi if I cashed enough from the tornys I buy in Direct to Notts so see you all there :)

5k BH

MRBURNS42880001£1008 + £669.17 Head Prizes6

Primo 

MRBURNS4022£79.12
  • edited August 2012
    n1 jas missed that rail playing 3 tables but no joy:(
    think i might have to sacrifice something???

a £2.30 bh

j3ono04£13.77 + £6.33 Head Prizes6
    a £250 gtd
    j3ono04£48

Then i think Ryan jinked me, said mrb luckboxed 5k bh, next hand i 3bet kk v tt, t high flop :(((( in the £300 gtd 0000, pmsl.
  • edited August 2012
    WD kiwini steel dagg easy and j3ono nice cashes.WD mrb great win and great cash.
  • edited August 2012
    Very well done to MrB and everyone else who cashed.

Couple of cashes tonight
    750 BH
    ryan8305£31.20 + £20.86 Head Prizes4

5K BH
    ryan8307£216 + £124.99 Head Prizes2

• edited August 2012
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £6659.24

GRAND TOTAL              £144104.80

WELL DONE ALL THATS OUR BIGGEST WEEKLY TOTAL SO FAR
  • edited August 2012
    pum09£16.80 + £21.80 Head Prizes5 engy010£12.60 + £13.13 Head Prizes3 BLOXO gl all tonight in DTD.

well done on all the cashes lads, and v well done mrburns on the 5k gteed win