You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2012
    steelrod017£8.64wd all on ya cashes,managed this little 1 in the mini 2 night.ty for popping in jj.

gl all on the tables guys

• edited August 2012
    just went out of a 11 quid bh took 3.75 in heads my KK walked into big stacks AA
  • edited August 2012
    21.30 2000 bh 16th £9.05 + £9.61
  • edited August 2012
    2nd in 7.45 deepy....to win the 11 quid BH seat.....great team battle with three (andy) and lisa

waller0202£22.61
    big ty to the railers

TPT bossed this tourney
  • edited August 2012
    First Game £150. BH 10.30 am                 head prize £2.34 and £9.00

Small gain in the 15 min £100.Gtd at 3.40 pm                           £0.75

Last Game £100 Deep Stack at 7.45 finnished 7th for                 £7.20

Congratulations to Waller02 for winning a Silver  in the 7.45 DS. 

Well done all the cashes today

And as Samual Peeps would say "and off to bed "

12.39 am 15/8/12
  • edited August 2012
    small cash in a 15 min timed ....
    6th place for 15.37
  • edited August 2012
    Nice cashes all, well done winning the seat Ryan, TPT certainly owned this tourney(7:45 deepie) well played Andy too

MADMOO06£8.64
    3 TPT's in top 7 :)
  • edited August 2012
    7th in a  small timed for 6.97
  • edited August 2012
    Won the 2p.m. £50 guaranteed

FlyingDagg1040001£46.80
    wolvesf47402£31.20
    juicebox5503£21.84
  • edited August 2012
    Wow - Massive MASSIVE Hole in my game recently.

As you all know, i've had some decent wins of late and i'm pretty sure my game is a lot more solid of late, however................................ 

After Spending loads of time reviewing hundreds of hands I have played I have noticed a certain pattern in my game.

Every time I get a big win, I end up with quite a lot a small losses.

Most of my stacks have been donked off with holding cards such as Ax & Q10 and looking through them all, it doesn't really seem to matter whether its Q10, A5, A8, A10, AJ or AQ suited or not etc, but I am clearly losing a lot of chips with these hands after I have had a BIG win.

Now, i'm not sure how often I fold these types of hands normally or if my wins are making me play a little looser with these types of hands, but there is clearly a pattern.

Now all I have to do is plug it!!! - preferably without becoming too much of a NIT :)

Good luck at the tables TPTers.
  • edited August 2012
    WD guys some top cashes.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited August 2012
    Interesting point Trevor. Maybe the big win affects you subconsciously and you find yourself thinking that a small win , say the 2 quid deepie, isn't as important as when you satellite into the mains or minis for a decent cash? This is then causing you to play a lot looser than normal. I think I may have a simillar fault in my game minus the big cashes of course. I liken it to a bike chain in that with use it gets looser and you have to tighten up now and again. I do know that after I took that break I was playing tight aggressive again and it has paid off.
  • edited August 2012
    cash in the £750 bounty hunter

unbpower03£59.40 + £26.78 Head Prizes6

• edited August 2012
    small cash in  a 3.30  30 min timed 9th place for 12.83
  • edited August 2012
    Small cash for the Captain - Timed Tourny
    POKERTREV11662.503£29.15
  • edited August 2012
    3 rd in a 15 min timed for 29.12
    also took two heads in a 11 quid bounty hunter for 7 quid
  • edited August 2012
    steelrod026£7.20wd all on ya cashes,little 1 in mini again go so card dead everytime in these late on in tourney its unreal.must remember to call with cr ap lol,thanks for rail jj and flash.

gl all on the tables
  • edited August 2012
    15 th in a 2 quid bh took 9 quid in heads and cashed 1.50
  • edited August 2012
    Well done everyone on all your cashes.

Trev I do know what you mean and last year after I won the main event I could have won a lot more but suddenly I did play too loose, but you also have done the most important thing by seeing it and as you know I did go on a very good long run once I slaped myself! I probaly cost me a couple of hundred to relise it lol

Main ty easy for the rail

MRBURNS408£240

Also qualified for sundays SPT semi from a quarter final buy in for £16

THS Torny

MRBURNS403£10 + £4.69 Head Prizes2
  • edited August 2012
    steelrod30001£40steelrod10001£20steelrod10001£10steelrod10001£40steelrod20001£20wd all on ya cashes,played these after my tourney exit in the mini,hu sit & go.only lost 1 £10 1 so going 2 bed a happy chappy lol.

gl all on the tables
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    FACEBOOK PAGE FOR TPT? Trip5 suggested this to me last and offered to help me set it up. Just wanted to guage what the rest of you thought? Is there anything you would want to discuss on a FB page (which would be a private group?) that you can't discuss on here? Feedback please?
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    AS LONG AS MARTIN AINT INVITED
  • edited August 2012
    cash from 1.5k bh, i satellited in so not a bad return

waller0202£186.78 + £41.48 Head Prizes8 
    ty j3ono for the rail
  • edited August 2012
    Help help
    cant seem to win a race im ahead in, bloody idiots calling when a mile behind :(

going to read and rethink over the weekend, on a terrible run that seems to be getting worse

Anyway nice cashes guys, cant remember them aint had 1 for a while.

gg ryan(waller) very nice cash missed the last hands lol
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Wow - Massive MASSIVE Hole in my game recently. As you all know, i've had some decent wins of late and i'm pretty sure my game is a lot more solid of late, however................................  After Spending loads of time reviewing hundreds of hands I have played I have noticed a certain pattern in my game. Every time I get a big win, I end up with quite a lot a small losses. Most of my stacks have been donked off with holding cards such as Ax & Q10 and looking through them all, it doesn't really seem to matter whether its Q10, A5, A8, A10, AJ or AQ suited or not etc, but I am clearly losing a lot of chips with these hands after I have had a BIG win. Now, i'm not sure how often I fold these types of hands normally or if my wins are making me play a little looser with these types of hands, but there is clearly a pattern. Now all I have to do is plug it!!! - preferably without becoming too much of a NIT :) Good luck at the tables TPTers.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    HI Trev. Very interesting comments. Like you after looking back over my playing hands I realised a simular pattern. I have ,I think solved my problem to a certain extent especially in my tourny play. Unfortunately I dont want to divulge it to the public at large and I think something like FB could privitise it a bit.

Good luck any way 

• edited August 2012
    cashed in mini ds last night 40th place £6.99 ty for rail jj well done steel
  • edited August 2012
    10.30 150bh 5th £7.88
  • edited August 2012
    first cash of the day 3 rd in a 15 min timed for 10.60
  • edited August 2012
    WD guys nice cashes.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited August 2012
    A mixed response to the Facebook page so still not sure whether to go ahead. The one thing in it's favour would be that we could discuss player strategies and hand analysis. Like three says we don't want to give to much away on a public forum. One person who hasn't given his view yet is Pokertrev. I know he isn't a fan of Facebook but it wouldn't feel right to set up a page if our Captain wasn't involved. Would you like to give your view Trevor and please don't feel pressured it's totally up to you.
  • edited August 2012
    FD I would be more then happy to have the facebook page as long as well agree from start not there to moan about players bad beats etc. If we do set this up lets decide on comunity rules from the start so we can make it a very positive page and somewhere we can talk about strategies helping players with their hands. 

Also be nice to have a private place where we can be honest about our play and hear what other team members can say to help you improve.

If it is done in a positive manor and you dont mind taking on the work of setting it up I will be fully behind you on this Dale.

I do have a facebook page but under a false name as I have always had a therory the reason people are in your past is just that there is a reason! So I have never wanted people I used to know suddenly trying to be friends so you can all find me under Mark Markson

Spent just under 2 hours on the 25/50 50/1 today with my new atitude and playing style and pleased to say cashed out about £370 up so good session.

Good luck on the tables all