You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2012

Good start JJ that's what we need.
    Depending on where the web traffic comes from it may be an idea to have a section dedicated to learning the game ( especially intended for some of the newbies on Sky lol).

For more experienced players how about something for Omaha and Hilo? And a special section for FlyingDagg on Bounty Hunters?

I think a poker news section would be of interest. I would be willing to try and do a monthly column on this if someone could help me on the legal side regarding copyright.
    As regards the forum I would like to see a poker help and advice advice section that's a bit more private than this thread. Players would then be able to give more specific advice without giving away too much to opposing  Sky players.
    More ideas to come (hopefully)

• edited September 2012
    ill try and come up with some ideas today while im in work and post them this evening
    i certainly thhink an advice section is needed oh and defo a bad beat / varience section would be good so i can rant like a mofo everytime i get smashed with varience lol
    . how about having the option to create our own blogs... ive done this many times using wordpress and is very easy to impliment / manage. infact if anyone else thought that would be a good idea i would gladly set it up if you need any help trev, done it thousands of times before, and happy to customize the design inline with the main site/forum.
  • edited September 2012
    Nice cashes all, a small 1 from today's £50 gtd.

MADMOO03£12

Good to see the website coming along, some good ideas already.
    Enjoy your break Trev.
  • edited September 2012
    Firstly hi Biggs welcome to TPT..

Secondly Dagg the only time i play BH is on monday nights mini if i'm already out of one or more of the DTD games. Don't like the looser play to be honest. (too tight and the misses will agree lol). So it's just Accumualting enough chips early enough to not worry when the blinds are 200/400 type of thing..

Thirdly Trev, can't wait for the website will be a great addition to TPT. I'd love an area for blogs, wether just to read them or may even consider writing one. Don't play an amazing amount of poker online nowadays but play a fair few live games, so sharing them would be fun (well hope so).
    An area for advice would also be great and as our VC suggested a private area for this for TPT members only would be much more useful.Our VC also suggested having a poker news area, think thats a superb idea as well.
    Don't know about legistics involved but you could see if sky fancy advertising on the home page,get any expences you've paid out back.(or other places)..
    I think the forum area would look after it's self as long as any team member could start a new thread without the need for an administartor/obviously if you thought the thread shouldn't be there you should be able to delete it.
    An area for live poker, where we could state where we were playing on specific dates, see if we could get a few other ppl going to the same events as each other..

Hope theres a few ideas there..
  • edited September 2012

wd all on ya cashes

and welcome biggs 2 tpt gl and have fun

n1 trev with the website,enjoy your break

gl in the orfy tonight tpt ftw

gd luck on the tables all

• edited September 2012
    WD addo and madmoo nice cashes.Gl on the tables guys.
  • edited September 2012
    Addo is there any chance when you post winnings such as you already have you could also include a line to say what tournament it was? Eg 8-45 pm Bounty Hunter? It's just that there's some nosy people on here (me lol).

Chubbers the line about BH's is a little joke as anyone who is aware of my record in Bounty Hunters will know, although I did hit new heights last night and took 3 heads with about 35p profit! I'd like to hear of your experiences playing live as I'm a relative newcomer to live play.
    Good luck all in the Orfy tonight.

Forgot to post this FlyingDagg044£2.63 Head Prizes3
  • edited September 2012
    Well done for all those who cashed .

Same as last night for me

£500 Gtd r/b 1700hrs     3rd again for £76.50

Full result             1st MRBURNS         £127
                               2nd albaking         £ 95
                               3rd three3320       £ 76.50

Good luck on the tables all
  • edited September 2012
    Another 10 seater Sit N Go tomorrow night @ 9pm. if anyones interested. Bit cheaper this time £3-30. I'll post again tomorrow as a reminder.
  • edited September 2012
    bloody hell you go on holiday for a couple of week and the team goes mad :). reading through it looks like things got blown out of proportion a little bit. i met both mr b and trev at spt blackpool and both were genuine blokes i dont think trev would ignore anyone deliberatly mrb. him and dagg do great work in there own time for the team  so its sad to see some players leave. but obvs should be no hard feelings, onwards and upwards tpters gl at the tables
  • edited September 2012
    my profit margine is decreasing lol

21.25 300bh 30th £1.59 + £0.94.............. 23p profit sigh........
  • edited September 2012
    Orfordable , huge chip lead at one point during final table, 1 bad shove, then bit of bad luck, q's v 3's, 3 hit. oh well tis poker.Not too bad for £3.30 outlay.

chubbers03£51.15
  • edited September 2012
    pretty sick cooler in the mini for me this evening
    AA vs QQ he landed a straight on the turn followed by 99 vs KJ he hit J on river
    oh well cant win them all

5th in mini for £60.66
  • edited September 2012
    something pretty sick just happened playing the 400 grd had exactly the same hand
    AA vs QQ again exactly the same thing happened he landed the strt on the turn unbelievable i wonder what the odds of that happening twice in 2 games are lol
  • edited September 2012
    thanks fella had a few sick beats yesterday also made a few final tables but was gettin outfloped set over set 
    ! lol 
  • edited September 2012
    WD guys nice cashes.
  • edited September 2012
    This is for all you guys who say your running bad.2.20p dym PotBalanceblade466 Small blind  15.00 15.00 1670.00 orbital Big blind  30.00 45.00 1770.00   Your hole cards 5 7       jjjach Fold     scotty77 Fold     furey10 Fold     fisheyboy1 Raise  60.00 105.00 3835.00 blade466 Call  45.00 150.00 1625.00 orbital Call  30.00 180.00 1740.00 Flop    7 Q 5       blade466 Check     orbital Check     fisheyboy1 Bet  135.00 315.00 3700.00 blade466 Call  135.00 450.00 1490.00 orbital Fold     Turn    6       blade466 Check     fisheyboy1 Bet  300.00 750.00 3400.00 blade466 Fold     fisheyboy1 Muck     fisheyboy1 Win  450.00  3850.00 fisheyboy1 Return  300.00 0.00 4150.00 the guy on my left anyone heard of him lol.
  • edited September 2012
    Well done addo eastfix madmoo chubberes and kirbsuk very nice cashes

and you to three. If no one else does im doing it myself.

Good luck on the tables today all.
  • edited September 2012
    Well done all nice cashes. Seen quite a bit of your play lately Kirbs and your doing nowt wrong just unbelievably bad running. Couldn't believe it happened again last night. But it will turn round eventually.
    Just a reminder for a team Sit n Go tonight @9pm. 3 quidder probably. Myself and jjjach definately playing so just search either one of us. And good luck on the tables.
  • edited September 2012
    wd all on ya cashes

have fun in the sit and go, would b there mysel but playing home poker.eveyone should go and join the sit and go there great fun great banter gl all.

gl all on the tables tonight
  • edited September 2012
    Ty dagg i will beat varience one game at at time lol ...it happens
    will try and play the sng tonight if im about and gl steel with your home game hope its another profitable one for ya :-)
    gl today all
  • edited September 2012
    WP on your cashes TPTers, VUL last night on mini FT kirbs.

Decided to try playing cash (lol), started last night NL4 with std BI £2.40,
    managed to finish with over £7, only played over 3 tables for about 2 hrs,
    so pleased with that for starters, must of made over 90% correct plays,
    only recall a few tricky spots, managed to get off premium hands like AA. :)

Took an interested look through Lambert180's thread on cash NL4 to NL20,
    if you like a laugh, see page 34, the 1st post by a new player to sky, LOLZ.
    (BEFORE THE MODS REMOVE IT)

EDIT: 2nd NL4 session, 1hr of play on 1 very tight table, finished £1 up, :)
  • edited September 2012
    Ha Ha brilliant!
  • edited September 2012
    lmao where do these people come from lol
  • edited September 2012
    A big welcome to the newbies Addo and Biggs and very well done on all your cashes TPTers

Trev - Website sounds very interesting. I'll put my thinking cap on

3pm b/h

Jeffter03£66 + £16.88 Head Prizes2
    gl all 
  • edited September 2012
    Woogies Deepstack game today . Great result for TPT and an amazing comeback by Bear from 1000 chiips on FT. WP jj and steel

Bear_Proof2450001£39.20
    FlyingDagg02£24.50
    steelrod03£14.70
    jjjach04£10.78
    scouse_red05£8.82
  • edited September 2012
    WD on your cashes guys.Managed 4th in deepie wd to dagg and steel who made ft to and cashed.
    Bear_Proof2450001£39.20FlyingDagg02£24.50steelrod03£14.70jjjach04£10.78scouse_red05£8.82
  • edited September 2012
    wd all on ya cashes

wd dagg,jj and not forgetting rumble11 who is tpt aswell who made ft was unlucky.and yes dagg that was some comeback wow lol

Bear_Proof2450001£39.20FlyingDagg02£24.50steelrod03£14.70jjjach04£10.78scouse_red05£8.82rumble1106
    gl on the tables all cya 2moz enjoy
    home poker 2night

• edited September 2012
    so angry right now varience is killing me along with idiotic calls by peopleni know we should be happy when we get our chips in ahead but no matter what i do i lose
    had JJ 4 hours into a rebuy  i raise 6 yes 6 times bb  preflop 1 guy calls so i put him on kk or aa flop lands j 10 8 i shove hey calls with 96 it was a snap call too he obviously lands a straight on the river unbelievable
  • edited September 2012
    250 b/h

Jeffter03£25.20 + £7.85 Head Prizes3