You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2012
    WD trev addo nice cashes.
  • edited September 2012
    2nd in the main tonight :)

ryan8302£819 + £105.34 Head Prizes4
    got a little unlucky HU, floped set lost to runner runner flush...ah well hopefully go one better next time

Got nowhere in DTD, played badly, think i was playing too many tables
  • edited September 2012
  • edited September 2012
    addo0710262.501£30.78
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : get well quick dagg your team needs you,keep off that mans beer lol
    Posted by steelrod
    How the **** did you know lol? Yes it was rather self inflicted. After a few too many beers on Sunday and a late night curry I didn't feel my best on Monday. I think it was a dodgy polo mint. And it all proved too much on Monday evening. Lot better now.
  • edited September 2012
    No cashes to report from MTTs as such but just won a tidy £200 playing heads up cash my biggest win heads up to date.
    I don't normall play cash but thought I would play outside my bankroll for a one off and see how I get on. 

been analysing my sharkscope for this month and it is my best month to date.
    I can actually pin point where I joined TPT and being part of the team has had a massive influence on my game.

I have always considered myself a decent player however a few months back I had a rather large win in the min and thought I was invincible I then proceeded to go on total winners tilt and throw away what I had won and a hell of a lot more trying to recoup my losses.

I then joined TPT and playing for and as part of a team has aided me psychologically to play the hands as they should be played and play to the best of my ability obviously this is then aided by people railing and the want to perform.
    sharkscope also showed  me that not only am I winning mtt player this month but I also do rather well heads up hence the little flutter outside of my roll today.

Just thought I'd say thanks to everyone for the railing and team spirit and to trev and dagg for the hard work you put into the running of the team...

...ok time to go now before Imy eyes fill up anymore lol

• edited September 2012
    It's your best month to date and you have whinged like a champ at the bad beats?  Think how good it could have been! Just a joke but seriously well done. There's a few say that being in a team helps them focus, me included
  • edited September 2012

Hi all, had an awful night last night, played all 3 DTD's badly even though in DTD2 had 48k at one point, soon disappeared though.Also had a go at the mini, which managed 2 heads, but donked that off as well.
    For some strange reason, lost all concentration at one point, which isn't normally a problem for me. thats when the DTD2 and mini went pear shaped. The other two DTDs, played aces badly in one and op hit trips, in the other had jacks, op had queens.

So afraid can't post any cashes from last night.

Got to say KIRBS lovely post, has been great fun representing TPT, the monday nights DTD (as thats where it started), and posting cashes (wish there was more), reading advice and other peoples cashes and mishaps,events and messages on here.
    Being here from the beginning and seeing how much people put into it, from the CAPT, VC and the raillers makes me proud to still represent TPT.

• edited September 2012
    It's your best month to date and you have whinged like a champ at the bad beats?  Think how good it could have been! Just a joke but seriously well done. There's a few say that being in a team helps them focus, me included
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Glad you're feeling better mate, them all day hangovers are never good. lol
  • edited September 2012
    No cashes for me yesterday. Like Chubbers said concentration is the key factor

Good luck today all.
  • edited September 2012
    The Vice Captain has been suffering from a weekend hangover? :)

Well. The Captain is suffering from a weekend hangover and can't cash in an MTT (Other than Timed Tournies) due to what I can only put down to having 3 nights off and forgetting how to play (This could also be down to the hangover lol)

Kirbsuk is winning far too much money imo, whilst suffering his worst ever best ever (i'm not too sure which) badbeats Month lol (Can you offer me some advice please?)  :)

Chubbers has started writing essay's? :)  (He must be the sober one lol)

The new website is developing nicely (wish I could give you a preview) but all good things come to those who wait (Or so my mum says) Not so sure how relevent that was whilst I was waiting for the number 10 bus, that I had already missed :)

Good Luck at The tables Tonight TPTers.
  • edited September 2012
    Just managed a cash in this afternoons 2.20 deepstack

Kiwini4u04£10
  • edited September 2012
    WD addo kiwini and chubbers nice cashes.VWD ryan great cash.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited September 2012
    Anyone up for a 10 seater SnG Tonight......Say about 9pm?
  • edited September 2012
    wd on ya cashes all

yeh trev am up for that see you there

gl all on the tables

run good
  • edited September 2012
    I may give it a go. Just blown 7 quid on a Sat so maybe a 2-20 one? Only other one is 5-50 maybe a bit dear for some?
  • edited September 2012
    I may give it a go. Just blown 7 quid on a Sat so maybe a 2-20 one? Only other one is 5-50 maybe a bit dear for some?
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    £2.20 one is good for me, its just a bit of fun. so whatever is best for peeps.
  • edited September 2012
    jj you have reg for the wrong deepstack
  • edited September 2012
    Anyone up for a 10 seater SnG Tonight......Say about 9pm ?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Yeh count me in trev 2.20 is good for me.
  • edited September 2012
    Nice cashes all. Haven't been around for a few days have had a virus, fed up of looking down the toilet!!!Will search for you later for the SnG :)
  • edited September 2012
    Had a good run in the £2.20 afternoon deepy.

2nd chubbers - £20

Yes Trev am far too sober most of the time. Dagg did tell me i should contribute more, so am lol..
    Nicely qualified for the SPT semi..
  • edited September 2012
    10 Seater SnG in the lobby guys
  • edited September 2012
    6th in a £2.30  bh for £11.40 and £1.88 in heads
  • edited September 2012
    Bubbled the SPT Semi for a nice little cash
    albania200001£30,000 SPT
    POKERTREV02£132
    Thanks for the rail guys
  • edited September 2012
    WD kirb nice cash.Ul trev in spt but nice cash.Little one in 7.15 deepie.WD to geo and stoke who cashed. jjjach010£5.16
  • edited September 2012
    Nice cash trev. Nice cash kirb. Back to normal m8.

Good luck today all.  
  • edited September 2012
    Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited September 2012
    hi guys i was just wondering whats the 3 tourne in d2d is it the mini ?? 
  • edited September 2012
    Story of the last 2 days !!!!!!

5653300812012-09-19 13:33:139860.00
    • https://st1.skybet.com/bet/img/accounts/suits.png'); display: block; border-color: rgb(227, 227, 225) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(227, 227, 225); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; float: left; height: 30px; line-height: 18px; width: 20px !important; text-align: center !important; color: #000000; vertical-align: middle; background-position: -40px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="spade">J
    • https://st1.skybet.com/bet/img/accounts/suits.png'); display: block; border-color: rgb(227, 227, 225) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(227, 227, 225); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; float: left; height: 30px; line-height: 18px; width: 20px !important; text-align: center !important; color: #000000; vertical-align: middle; background-position: -40px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="spade">10
    • https://st1.skybet.com/bet/img/accounts/suits.png'); display: block; border-color: rgb(227, 227, 225) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(227, 227, 225); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; float: left; height: 30px; line-height: 18px; width: 20px !important; text-align: center !important; color: #ff0000; vertical-align: middle; background-position: -20px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="heart">J
    • https://st1.skybet.com/bet/img/accounts/suits.png'); display: block; border-color: rgb(227, 227, 225) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(227, 227, 225); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; float: left; height: 30px; line-height: 18px; width: 20px !important; text-align: center !important; color: #000000; vertical-align: middle; background-position: -40px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="spade">4
    • https://st1.skybet.com/bet/img/accounts/suits.png'); display: block; border-color: rgb(227, 227, 225) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(227, 227, 225); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; float: left; height: 30px; line-height: 18px; width: 20px !important; text-align: center !important; color: #ff0000; vertical-align: middle; background-position: -60px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="diamond">9
    • https://st1.skybet.com/bet/img/accounts/suits.png'); display: block; border-color: rgb(227, 227, 225) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(227, 227, 225); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; float: left; height: 30px; line-height: 18px; width: 20px !important; text-align: center !important; color: #000000; vertical-align: middle; background-position: -40px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="spade">K
    • https://st1.skybet.com/bet/img/accounts/suits.png'); display: block; border-color: rgb(227, 227, 225) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(179, 179, 177) rgb(227, 227, 225); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; float: left; height: 30px; line-height: 18px; width: 20px !important; text-align: center !important; color: #ff0000; vertical-align: middle; background-position: -20px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="heart">9
    • joe759017 won 9860.00 with a Three 9s
  • edited September 2012
    INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS

DTD is only held on Monday nights and the 3 games are named DTD1, DTD2 and DTD3. Scousered or DTWbandit will post a thread usually on a Friday I believe. This thread will be stickied and in RED at the top of the general poker chat section of the forum. You need to post on that thread and register yourself in all 3 games for the following Monday for your score to count. This has individual and team prizes. There is also the Orfordable on Friday nights which pokertrev runs.You also need to post on that thread if you want your score to count. This is an indivdual tournament where your best 2 scores count over a month This will also be in general poker chat but is NOT sticked at the top.I think the thread usually appears on Thursday.

If you are interested there is also this tournament running in the afternoons run by woogie called £2-20 @2-20. This runs everyday but you only have to play 3 a week for your score to count. Obviously the more you play the better chance you have. Link is
    HERE . If you want to be include in the league table you also need to post on that thread.

All these tournaments carry extra prizes alongside the usual finishing place prizes.