You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    INFORMATION FOR NEW PLAYERS DTD is only held on Monday nights and the 3 games are named DTD1, DTD2 and DTD3. Scousered or DTWbandit will post a thread usually on a Friday I believe. This thread will be stickied and in RED at the top of the general poker chat section of the forum. You need to post on that thread and register yourself in all 3 games for the following Monday for your score to count. This has individual and team prizes. There is also the Orfordable on Friday nights which pokertrev runs.You also need to post on that thread if you want your score to count. This is an indivdual tournament where your best 2 scores count over a month This will also be in general poker chat but is NOT sticked at the top.I think the thread usually appears on Thursday. If you are interested there is also this tournament running in the afternoons run by woogie called £2-20 @2-20. This runs everyday but you only have to play 3 a week for your score to count. Obviously the more you play the better chance you have. Link is HERE  . If you want to be include in the league table you also need to post on that thread. All these tournaments carry extra prizes alongside the usual finishing place prizes.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Nice Post Dagg.

In Summary................
    Monday Forum DTD.
    DTD1 (7.15pm
    DTD2 (7.45pm)
    DTD3 (8.30pm)

Friday Orfordable League
    Orfordable Deepstack 7.15pm

Afternoon League (Woogie)
    Deepstack 2.20pm (Mon to Friday)

Post your names each week in the respective threads in "General Poker Chat" if you are interested
  • edited September 2012
    Nice cashes all, unlucky not getting SPT seat Trev but still nice cash :)
    Enjoyed the SnG last night, sorry I didn't stay longer still not feeling 100% :(
    Good luck all playing today/tonight :)
  • edited September 2012
    Out in 13th today in woogies £2.20 at 2:20, not as gd as yesterday, ran into dazlers a,q with my k,q , q on flop, doomed lol.

Gl all tonight, whatever you choose to play. MUFC on tv, so prob won't see about.
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Guys.
    The new website will also have a "Player Focus" section where from time to time we can add player profiles so you can have your 15mins of fame lol.

Example
    Player Name: Pokertrev
    Sex: Male
    Years Playing: 4

Played for 4 years on Sky Poker, mainly small stakes MTT Deepstacks.

Best Live Results:
    18th SPT Grand Final £640

Best Online Results:
    1st 6K Re-Buy Open £1200
    1st Mini Open £940
    1st £1500 Bounty Hunter £480 + £160 Head Prizes

I will upload player profiles from time to time so if anyone wants one please post similar to above.
  • edited September 2012
    Not been on much of late and no cashes to report anyways , however like buses 2 came along at once .

Small cash in last nights deepstack for £8.60 , think i was 8th and £3.64 ( finished 11th i think ) in the 8.05 Bounty Hunter which included 1 measly head and a lot of effort for just over a £1 profit but a profits a profit . Thanks for the rail .

Trev saw your post do we have a website now ? And unlucky on the SPT seat .

Nice cashes at the tables folks .
  • edited September 2012
    just finished 2nd in woogies comp £22.50 ty for the rail jj woog prof daz lea and every 1 else cheers 1st cash 4 a bit
  • edited September 2012
    Not been on much of late and no cashes to report anyways , however like buses 2 came along at once . Small cash in last nights deepstack for £8.60 , think i was 8th and £3.64 ( finished 11th i think ) in the 8.05 Bounty Hunter which included 1 measly head and a lot of effort for just over a £1 profit but a profits a profit . Thanks for the rail . Trev saw your post do we have a website now ? And unlucky on the SPT seat . Nice cashes at the tables folks .
    Posted by GEO68
    Hi Geo
    The website & Hosting is now registered, however, as I am just developing it, the home page is currently Blank. At the moment the template is looking awsome and I am just adding all the text and info sections.

It will be at www.teampokertitans.co.uk

I will also be adding a members forum which will take a little longer, but all in good time.
  • edited September 2012

WD geo and jonny nice cashes.Hope you feel better soon madmoo.

• edited September 2012
    A BIG Welcome to our newest Team Mate spurs_13

Good Luck at the tables

If you need any help please post on here.

• edited September 2012

SPT Nottingham - Direct Buy-ins

I can confirm that direct buy-in are available and said I thought Tikay had put up a post so here is the link SPT 6 MAX

• edited September 2012
    welcome to spurs 13 who i have a lot of banter with gl pal
  • edited September 2012
    Hi all

Fantastic to be accepted to join the mighty Titans and I look forward to adding value to what already is a great team :)

Be enplaying poker for about 9 months now, 3 1/2 months on Sky and know that by joining you guys my poker play can only get better. Had some good results over the last month and with your support am sure I will have loads more over time (how long that will be, who knows but it will be fun trying)

As  the orange one says (carlo) Poker is a never ending game lol

Good luck to all tonight, see you on the tables :)

Graeme

• edited September 2012
    Hi Guys. The new website will also have a "Player Focus" section where from time to time we can add player profiles so you can have your 15mins of fame lol. Example Player Name: Pokertrev Sex: Male Age:  46 Location: Telford Years Playing: 4 Played for 4 years on Sky Poker, mainly small stakes MTT Deepstacks. Best Live Results: 18th SPT Grand Final £640 Best Online Results: 1st 6K Re-Buy Open £1200 1st Mini Open £940 1st £1500 Bounty Hunter £480 + £160 Head Prizes I will upload player profiles from time to time so if anyone wants one please post similar to above.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thats along the lines that JJ and myself suggested but a lot of that info is already available on player profiles here. Could we expand it to include more info including non poker related stuff such  as other interests fave book etc?
  • edited September 2012
    Trevor a quote from SPT "Going to be Online Qualification only for this I would think, apart from one live satellite at the venue. Any remaining seats to be sold on the day " Knew I had read it somewhere. Alas he was talking about Luton!
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thats along the lines that JJ and myself suggested but a lot of that info is already available on player profiles here. Could we expand it to include more info including non poker related stuff such  as other interests fave book etc?
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hi Dagg
    This is just for the website part, but you can expand the player profile to include whatever you want to be honest.

Include your funniest or favourite moments etc - its just to get things going for now thats all. The sooner we get it up and running the better after that it will be regular updates and a work in progress :)
  • edited September 2012
    Very early exit but 1 head if that counts lol

spurs_13081£0.75 Head Prizes1
    Pr 4's held until I got rivered by a king - Luv this game lol
  • edited September 2012
    Trev, so if i got this right, you'd like us to copy/paste what you wrote, only change this info?
  • edited September 2012
    Trev, so if i got this right, you'd like us to copy/paste what you wrote, only change this info?
    Posted by chubbers
    yes m8 - but add a little more info etc if you wish - I will see what I can fit in the profile box.

Small Cash in the Mini Open

POKERTREV017£8.50
  • edited September 2012
    21.25 300bh 20th £1.57 + £0.75       =0.2p profit

21.30 1500bh  3 heads  £14.30         =£3.40profit

thank goodness for cash games:)
  • edited September 2012
    Welcome to the team spurs and nice cash.WD trev and easyfix nice cashes.
  • edited September 2012
    Hi all , small cash in the £150 deepie last night, finished 4th for £17. Once again great railling from jj and steelrod, thanks guys, go TPT. oh and great work with the website.
  • edited September 2012
    smallmcash from me this morning
    £1.10, £25 gtd rebuy
    first for £46.10

welcome to the team spurs had a few good games and chats with you in the past good to have u on board
  • edited September 2012
    WD digger and kirb nice cashes.Managed 6th in afternoon deepie. jjjach06£7.42
  • edited September 2012
    small cash in a £250 gtd bh
    9th for £7.90 plus £12.75 in head prizes
  • edited September 2012
    hi guys not playing much at the mo as im back playing darts after 18 months out so thats taking all my spare time at the mo, but did have a little game today and got really lucky with this adejan102£95 + £16.88 Head Prizes2in the 2pm BH
  • edited September 2012
    my bad 3 pm BH
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Guys

Wd on all the cashes people and a big welcome to all the newbies- didnt realise you are TPT adejan (you need to change your location mate) otherwise i would of gave you some grief lol - wp mate
    same tourny for me
    jeffter0441.80 + £13.12 Head Prizes

and the 5pm b/h

Jeffter04£33.50 + £3.75 Head Prizes1

and knocked mrb out as well lol

Am out 2nite so will leave it at played 2 cashed 2 - gl to all 2nite

ps -Trev - the website sounds great. I lke the idea of non poker profiles likes/tastes/interests/hobies etc. I think it would be good to get to know fellow tpters more otherwise my imagination just runs riot. eg - i imagined Flying Dagg as some sort of ex piloty Biggles type and jjjach as someone who has got either a dodgy keyboard or has a slight stutter when spelling his name hence all the j's LOL - just kidding guys - I have a few views about other members but not sure i can print it here lol

GL people

jeff (and yes  - wish I could change my profile name)

• edited September 2012
    Hi Guys Wd on all the cashes people and a big welcome to all the newbies- didnt realise you are TPT adejan (you need to change your location mate) otherwise i would of gave you some grief lol - wp mate same tourny for me jeffter 0 4 41.80 + £13.12 Head Prizes and the 5pm b/h Jeffter 0 4 £33.50 + £3.75 Head Prizes 1 and knocked mrb out as well lol Am out 2nite so will leave it at played 2 cashed 2 - gl to all 2nite ps -Trev - the website sounds great. I lke the idea of non poker profiles likes/tastes/interests/hobies etc. I think it would be good to get to know fellow tpters more otherwise my imagination just runs riot. eg - i imagined Flying Dagg as some sort of ex piloty Biggles type and jjjach as someone who has got either a dodgy keyboard or has a slight stutter when spelling his name hence all the j's LOL - just kidding guys - I have a few views about other members but not sure i can print it here lol GL people jeff (and yes  - wish I could change my profile name)  
    Posted by Jeffter
    Cheers Jeffter and nice cashes.
  • edited September 2012
    Can ALL TPT Members take a look at this thread regarding the website and forum and let me know your thoughts on there please

TPT Website & Forum
  • edited September 2012
    Evening all

Good luck tonight at the tables and GOOD LUCK to the mighty spursin the Europa lol