You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2012
    And a big big thankyou to jj - I have borrowed your TPT shield lol. Had to really as we are fellow cockerals :) 
  • edited September 2012
    been playing terribly this week no bad beats just bad play by me ,need to concentrate a bit better and work the hands through.......although i did cash in the jackpot freeroll on monday for £50 and just cashed in the 6 pm bh .....
    unbpower02£153.75 + £11.25 Head Prizes1

• edited September 2012
    Nice cashes all, welcome to the team spurs :)
  • edited September 2012
    Can ALL TPT Members take a look at this thread regarding the website and forum and let me know your thoughts on there please

TPT Website & Forum
  • edited September 2012
    My usual bounty hunter performance (595 runners) and spurs were robbed in the cup as well lol

Ta for the welcome messages - great to be on board the Titan express :)

spurs_130116£1.13 Head Prizes1
  • edited September 2012
    21:45 £500 TIMED TOURNAMENT (60 minutes)

Dax1999201001£80.41farahani156752£62.70PITPROP1153003£61.20Richie_L130254£52.10POKEY201111981.255£47.92

Dedicated to all of TPT - alongside other deep cashes - Cheers to all

Chris Jones
    POKEY2011
    Bristol
  • edited September 2012
    WD guys nice cashes.Managed 2nd in 7.15 deepy.Massive ty to the rail trev steel digger geo helped me so much.Gl to trev whos in mini now 7 left TID trev. jjjach02£33.91
  • edited September 2012
    Well that didnt work lol

spurs_13018£1.87 + £1.88 Head Prizes2
    Just goes to show, u can be down to the ol chip n a chair and if lady luck looks your way then anything is possible :)
  • edited September 2012
    Cash for the Captain - Mini Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV03£80.33 + £11.95 Head Prizes6
    Thanks for the rail TPTers
  • edited September 2012
    couple of cashes for me this evening

23rd in the mini for £6.77 and £6.12 in head prizes
    12th in a £750 gtd bh £7.60 plus £12.55 in heads

• edited September 2012
    00.30 750bh 10th £12.90 + £19.69
  • edited September 2012
    Wecome to TPT Spur. Hope you enjoy it.

Nice Cashes Trev,Geo68,Jonny,Pokey,jjj, and last but not least Easyfix.

Well done Trev with the website. Good job. Hope you get the help you need . Not sure how I can help but im here if needed.

Created my own website for advertisement only some years ago.

Good luck at the tables guys.
  • edited September 2012
    At work but popping in to wish everyone good luck at the tables today abd keep those cashes coming  :)
  • edited September 2012
    couple of cashes from me today

1st in £1.10, £25 gtd for £24
    5th in £50 freeroll for a tidy £3.50
  • edited September 2012
    wd all on ya cashes

gl in orfy tonight lets see a tpt win when i check 2moz

am off out playing home poker

gl on the tables
  • edited September 2012
    WD guys nice cashes.Gl on the tables guys.
  • edited September 2012
    Well done all nice cashes. Good luck in the Orfy tonight let's see a TPT win!
  • edited September 2012
    TPT IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH!!!

You wanted a TPT Website

you wanted a TPT Forum

well............i am pleased to say..............it's now here - Link Below.

TPT Website & Forum

ENJOY !!!!!
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    TPT IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH!!! You wanted a TPT Website you wanted a TPT Forum well............i am pleased to say..............it's now here - Link Below. TPT Website & Forum ENJOY !!!!!
    Posted by POKERTREV

Looks fantastic trev - brilliant work m8

its now top of my favourites bar
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Looks fantastic trev - brilliant work m8 its now top of my favourites bar
    Posted by Jeffter
    have you signed up for the forum yet?.

It may be a good idea for peeps to use their Sky Poker alias or a variation of it, but new pass word obviously
  • edited September 2012
    Hi all,

Congrats on all cashes, not been about today, had a wisdom tooth out at hospital, so in pain still.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW, Wd Trev it's amazing.

Yes i have signed up for the forum, and posted.. :-)
  • edited September 2012
    Player Name: chubbers
    Sex: Male
    Years Playing: 14
    Support: Manchester united

Played for 4 years on Sky Poker, I mainly play small stake, Deep stack MTT's are my favorite.
    Best Live Results:
    1st £4,800 local poker room (unfortunately now closed)

Best Online Results:
    1st Deepstack £190
    and a fair few 2nd places.
  • edited September 2012

Team name: jjjach
    Sex:Male
    Years playing:3 and a half
    Spurs fan

Play mainly small stakes deepstacks and dyms.
    Best online results 1st in mini deepstack £250
    2nd in survivor £300
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Trev

Just registered onto our new forum - got a bit confused about the registering lark and posting profile etc - perhaps you could give guidlines on how to do it on here for others- early days i know but i cant work out how to get back to the webpage from the new forum page - prob me being a dum bass lol
  • edited September 2012
    New site looks the business very well done Trev and anyone else involved....

been tryin a new direction for me the last couple of days, got fed up grinding away on bounty hunters just to make a couple of quid for three or four hours effort so decided to try DYM's instead.. so far so good, played 13 or 14 and only failed to cash in 3... hope that has't put the kiss of death on me...

due to health issues it seems to suit me a lot better only havin to concentrate for usually no more than an hour at a time so think i'll stick with it for a while and see if i can build up a decent run so if i don't post on here its not cus i've deserted the team its only cus i'm not playin mtt's at the moment... or only the odd one...

good luck on the tables guys and once agin good job trev:)
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Trev Just registered onto our new forum - got a bit confused about the registering lark and posting profile etc - perhaps you could give guidlines on how to do it on here for others- early days i know but i cant work out how to get back to the webpage from the new forum page - prob me being a dum bass lol
    Posted by Jeffter
    Hi Jeffter.
    Soz about that. I forgot to put a link back to the TPT Website.

When you log on again, you will now see the navigation bar at the top of the forum. Look towards the right and you will now see a link/button "Back to TPT Website" click on that and whooooshed your back.

Regarding your "Profile" if you click on FAQ (Frequently Answered Questions) all the indtructions for changing your profile are there and much more.

Good Luck
  • edited September 2012
    Hi Trev great website. Got in about 3 am this morning a registered on the site will add my profile later today.

Congrats to all the cashes yesterday. Had a win my self.

£400 Gtd 1700 hrs. 4th for                             £53.90

Full result was   Divsdreams 1st                       £196.00
                          Bar4004      2nd                      £122.50                                                                     Unbpower     3rd                       £73.50
                         Three33320  4th                       £53.90

Good luck at the Tables today all.
  • edited September 2012
    finished 15th in orfy last night for £4.62 ty for rail jj dale and rumble and chubbers cheers lads mucho gracias
  • edited September 2012
    Player Name: unbpower
    Sex: Male
    Years Playing: 5

Best Live Results:
    31st spt grand final £330 .........played 3 different pub/club poker games locally and won all 3 in space of a week :)

Best Online Results: 
    1st in the main event £33 bounty hunter for around £2500
    2nd in the old friday night £55 bounty hunter for around £2300
    2nd in the main event £33 bounty hunter a few weeks ago for £1160

• edited September 2012
    Player name: MADMOO
    Sex: Female
    Years playing: 5

Best live results: None yet, played live twice both times very drunk!

Best online results:
    1st in the mini bounty hunter £320 and won the £250gtd on the same night £100
    1st in the old £22 deepie £360