You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2012
    ORFY RESULT
    I knew we done good last night but I was amazed to see this final result for the month. We may have had a slack time in the DTD but we owned this. Well done ALL the team.

FRIDAY ORFORDABLE DEEPSTACK LEAGUE STANDINGS – Nov – Week 4

PosPLAYERTeamWK 1WK 2WK 3WK 4PLYDTOTALBEST 2

1pomfrittesTPT9251210415512

2MADMOOTPT5826

3stokefcTPT14198941416333

4FlyingDaggTPT62942120419741

5daggers747IND63632616416842

6Ice_TigerTHS395108115426744

7POKERTREVTPT

8BolesAATHS3

9Deja_VuTPT35292065414949

10davelufcTHS144234432424355

11steelrodTPT15954
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    ORFY RESULT I knew we done good last night but I was amazed to see this final result for the month. We may have had a slack time in the DTD but we owned this. Well done ALL the team. FRIDAY ORFORDABLE DEEPSTACK LEAGUE STANDINGS – Nov – Week 4 Pos PLAYER Team WK 1 WK 2 WK 3 WK 4 PLYD TOTAL BEST 2 1 pomfrittes TPT 92 51 2 10 4 155 12 2 MADMOO TPT 58 26 5 3 89 31 3 stokefc TPT 14 19 89 41 4 163 33 4 FlyingDagg TPT 62 94 21 20 4 197 41 5 daggers747 IND 63 63 26 16 4 168 42 6 Ice_Tiger THS 39 5 108 115 4 267 44 7 POKERTREV TPT 37 11 2 48 48 8 BolesAA THS 3 58 46 3 107 49 9 Deja_Vu TPT 35 29 20 65 4 149 49 10 davelufc THS 144 23 44 32 4 243 55 11 steelrod TPT 159 54 9 3 222 63
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Awsome results in the orfy Titans

Pity my first 2 results didn't count cause I forgot to put my name in the list lol
  • edited December 2012
  • edited December 2012
    A cash from tonights 7pm bh

MADMOO04£14.40 + £4.22 Head Prizes3
  • edited December 2012
    a cash from bh champ 18th place £3.85 1hp £1.88
  • edited December 2012
    Small cash for the captain - 7.15 deepy
    POKERTREV019£2.22
    2K Mini Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV088£4.22 Head Prizes2
  • edited December 2012

Just busted out the mini and main !!
    11 pound odd in heads in both ! satted in to the main so its still profit ayy !!! gl guys !!!!!!!

• edited December 2012
    flashjonny leading 10K BH if anyones around to rail
  • edited December 2012
    Not played one for a while but cashed in 10-05 pm Bounty Hunter

FlyingDagg029£1.65 + £6.05 Head Prizes7
  • edited December 2012
    just ftd in the main 6th place £231.60 4hp £93 .08 i think ty for rail jeff dale an the skip am WELL MADE UP as i satted in for £1.60 yee ha night all
  • edited December 2012
    Hi LocoLady.
    Sorry you feel you or another player has been subjected to abuse at the tables. I'm sure your post will be removed or edited by a moderator for naming the player in question, however, you should not have to put up with this type of behavior from any player at the tables.

Your best bet is to contact customer services via online chat and report it to them for investigation - Please see link below.

Online Chat Link

Best regards
    Pokertrev (Team Poker Titans captain)
  • edited December 2012
    well done Flash well played mate - and all he other cashers over the last few days

Not ben playing much lately - on a big downswing but 

930b/h

Jeffter04£114 + £32.35 Head Prizes7
    hopefully a change of fortune is about to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx for rail daggs and trev
  • edited December 2012
    Hi LocoLady. Sorry you feel you or another player has been subjected to abuse at the tables. I'm sure your post will be removed or edited by a moderator for naming the player in question, however, you should not have to put up with this type of behavior from any player at the tables. Your best bet is to contact customer services via online chat and report it to them for investigation - Please see link below. Online Chat Link Best regards Pokertrev (Team Poker Titans captain)
    Posted by POKERTREV

Thank you but I tried to report him before I posted on the forum and I apologise it was on yoru team page but when the chat box opened no one came to chat with me... Plus he was saying that nothing could be done to him and he would shoot anything i wrote down. I gathered he is protected on here and he warned me that If i wrote anything on the forum he would have it removed because I have realised he has got a lot of powerful friends on the site... My forum post was removed by a famous player on here. So now I know why he can roll around here talking how he wants to people. 

Oh well... such is life! 

Good luck to your team I hope they all win loads of money and have fun doing it

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thank you but I tried to report him before I posted on the forum and I apologise it was on yoru team page but when the chat box opened no one came to chat with me... Plus he was saying that nothing could be done to him and he would shoot anything i wrote down. I gathered he is protected on here and he warned me that If i wrote anything on the forum he would have it removed because I have realised he has got a lot of powerful friends on the site... My forum post was removed by a famous player on here. So now I know why he can roll around here talking how he wants to people.  Oh well... such is life!  Good luck to your team I hope they all win loads of money and have fun doing it
    Posted by LocoLady
    Hi LocoLady.
    Sorry you have been unable to contact Customer Services Live Chat, you may have to keep trying.

I can assure you that no player on sky poker is protected. It matters not if he is a member of a Forum team. If you report it, then Customer Services will investigate it and act accordingly on their findings.

Forum Moderators will however remove or edit posts if it names or shames a player in question. The only way to deal with it is through the proper channel and that is Customer Services.

I wish you  the best of Luck
    Pokertrev (Team Poker Titans Captain) 
  • edited December 2012
    Trevor I tried to get hold of you after I told you about Locolady's post as I noticed she had also posted it in GPC too where it had quite a big response . I think this has been blown out of proportion a wee bit as someone (no names needed) has also started a FB thread about it. As Locolady is not a member of DTD group on FB I'll explain here what happened. As Trevor said no one is protected and what XXXXX said to you about getting  your post taken down is rubbish. Your post in General Poker Chat has not been removed by a "famous player" on here it was edited by the said person in his role as a forum moderator. One of the rules of the forum is that you are not allowed to name and shame so the Mod edited his name out. All this has been explained by the Mod on the FB thread.He also said he was unsure whether to just censor the name or delete the thread entirely but to do that could make it seem that he was giving his backing to XXXXX and totally ignoring your complaint so decided to just remove XXXXs name. I hope that explains things and as Trevor said CC is the course to follow in matters such as these.

By the by surely it is about time that Sky stickied the matter of chatbox abuse so people know what route to take.
  • edited December 2012
    Am I that 'famous player?'  Gosh, I'm gonna go red ;)

Trev, Dagg and all TPT, I have removed the first post made my Locolady here, it was a duplicate of the thread started in GPC.

Locolady, I have PMed you, if you have any questions feel free to PM me back (you can find your PMs through the 'My Profile' link on the top left of every SkyPoker page).

Can I just echo what Trev has said earlier as well, no one is protected from the rules, just sometimes the wheel turns a little slower than we would like.

Thanks guys.
  • edited December 2012
    Oh a quick PS, a Mod on here can only edit the original posts of threads, not any afterwards.  That is why I have edited the names out of the first post yet deleted any later ones with either the name in or a direct quote of your original first post.  It's a problem with the software which makes like a bit tougher for me.  Rest assured, all the action I made was off my own bat, I was not prompted by the player in question or any other player.
  • edited December 2012
    wd all on ya cashes some nice results there,vn flash wd m8.

home poker went well £70 up and well happy.

now i need some sleep gn are if ya awake gd morning,anyways am off 2 bed lol.gl all on the tables and wd cashing all.

• edited December 2012
    ORFY RESULT I knew we done good last night but I was amazed to see this final result for the month. We may have had a slack time in the DTD but we owned this. Well done ALL the team. FRIDAY ORFORDABLE DEEPSTACK LEAGUE STANDINGS – Nov – Week 4 Pos PLAYER Team WK 1 WK 2 WK 3 WK 4 PLYD TOTAL BEST 2 1 pomfrittes TPT 92 51 2 10 4 155 12 2 MADMOO TPT 58 26 5 3 89 31 3 stokefc TPT 14 19 89 41 4 163 33 4 FlyingDagg TPT 62 94 21 20 4 197 41 5 daggers747 IND 63 63 26 16 4 168 42 6 Ice_Tiger THS 39 5 108 115 4 267 44 7 POKERTREV TPT 37 11 2 48 48 8 BolesAA THS 3 58 46 3 107 49 9 Deja_Vu TPT 35 29 20 65 4 149 49 10 davelufc THS 144 23 44 32 4 243 55 11 steelrod TPT 159 54 9 3 222 63
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    this tourny has been renamed now and known as TPT ORFORDABLE lol
  • edited December 2012

only played a couple of mtts this weekend & cashed with 22/246 in the PRIMO - thks for the rail steel

GELDY022£92.25
    orsome result for TPT in the orfy - wp guys & gals

gl everyone over the coming week or two - the tables are yours (& I'll be away)

• edited December 2012
    WD Geldy nice cash. Managed a 7th in 9-15 deepie. Thanks to steelrod for the rail.

FlyingDagg07£10.92
  • edited December 2012
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £1514.88

GRAND TOTAL              £190749.06
  • edited December 2012
    TPT PRIVATE GAME 5th December
    Game is now in lobby and open for registration. You may invite 1 guest of your choice. Owing to the fact that you can't address a pm to more than 50 recipients I had to miss a few off but I missed off the regs so you don't really need the pm. Password is the same.

Link
    HERE
  • edited December 2012

TPT XMAS SPECIAL
    Following a suggestion by chubbers for a variation on the usual BH or deepie I've been exchanging ideas with Dave Bland about something special for Xmas and want your views on this idea. Timed tourneys have been suggested so this is what I have in mind. 2 timed tourneys on the same night 60 mins with £3-30 buy in and 30 mins with £2-20 buy in. Still pw protected but you don't need to invite guests i'll open it up to any team member can play and I'll post details on DTD Facebook page. Call it our Xmas party lol. Or would you prefer to keep it just TPT? Dave has also said that SkySanta may be able to make an appearance with something extra! Any other ideas greatefully recieved . Thankyou Dale

• edited December 2012
    just ftd in the main 6th place £231.60 4hp £93 .08 i think ty for rail jeff dale an the skip am WELL MADE UP as i satted in for £1.60 yee ha night all
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Excellent Jonny, well done :)
  • edited December 2012
    TPT XMAS SPECIAL Following a suggestion by chubbers for a variation on the usual BH or deepie I've been exchanging ideas with Dave Bland about something special for Xmas and want your views on this idea. Timed tourneys have been suggested so this is what I have in mind. 2 timed tourneys on the same night 60 mins with £3-30 buy in and 30 mins with £2-20 buy in. Still pw protected but you don't need to invite guests i'll open it up to any team member can play and I'll post details on DTD Facebook page. Call it our Xmas party lol. Or would you prefer to keep it just TPT? Dave has also said that SkySanta may be able to make an appearance with something extra! Any other ideas greatefully recieved . Thankyou Dale
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    I think this is a great idea for a TPT X'mas Special Dagg - Nice work.

I'm happy for it to be open to all team members as its an X'mas Special.
  • edited December 2012
    Think having it as an XMAS special for TPTers and DTDer's via a PW is a great idea.
    2 timed MTT's not so sure about that. Mainly as i do no good in them.
    How about one of TREV's suggestions in his santa thread SNOWBALL maybe? If sky could do that of course.

I'm happy to play any MTT though. so if the majority want 2 timed mtt's i will be there with my santa hat and flashing pom pom's. :-)

Also the new forum special looks great, very similar to my idea on the TPT website. Obviously someone else has a great mind like mine lol
  • edited December 2012
    hi guys the xmas ideas are good im up for all of it. Made my 2nd ever skypoker FT today....... and won woop woop. only a small tourny but they all count :)

RLT16480001£12 + £7.91 Head Prizes4
    well done to everyon else whos cashed recently espiecally jonny great result mate!!
  • edited December 2012
    TPT PRIVATE GAME 5th December Game is now in lobby and open for registration. You may invite 1 guest of your choice. Owing to the fact that you can't address a pm to more than 50 recipients I had to miss a few off but I missed off the regs so you don't really need the pm. Password is the same. Link HERE
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hi Dagg.
    Just noticed the TPT Private Tourney has been named "Team Poker Trev" any chance of a quick fix or would it be easier to change the team name again lol.
  • edited December 2012
    Best of Luck to all TPTers in the Monday DTD.

Here are a few things I have on my Christmas Wish List...........

HITSQUAD
    DIAMONDS
    TEAM KNIGHT POKER
    TEAM DRAGONS
    TEAM NINJA PLONKERS
    TPT DECEMBER DTD WINNERS TROPHY

Lets get it all wrapped up for X'Mas :)

Best of luck guys