You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2012
    BEST WISHES JEFFTER HAVE A GREAT DAY
  • edited December 2012
    Happy birthday Jeffter
  • edited December 2012
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFTER HAVE A GOOD NIGHT
  • edited December 2012
    First: 30/6/2009
    Last: 6/12/2012
    These players are Entered after being Nominated by Their Teams who were The Top 5 Teams in Forum DTD November League!!

GL ALL!!

Here's the details:

Winners Diamond
    LFB - Entered into the Sky £33 BH on Thursday, Tonight

All Top 5, Diamond, THS, TPT, TKP, 51
    BCKNEIL/mould03/Kiwini4u/Giant811/boxster - Will be entered into the £400 Bounty Hunter at 7:15pm thurs!!

GL ALL & Thanks again Sky!!

Teams & Sky, Working Together AGAIN, Enjoy!!

Mates, Players, Please make sure THEY BLIMIN KNOW!!! lol, have messaged ones i know!
  • edited December 2012

happy birthday jeffter have a good one

gl all on the tables all

• edited December 2012
    Happy birthday jeffter, hope you've had a great day..
  • edited December 2012
    Alrite lads, forgot to post cashes in the 50gtds over the last 3 days.
    bracewell1100001£50
    KILEM02
    duru350001£25.50
    bracewell102£15.30
    bracewell1360001£37.50
    DH59102£12.50
    Gl on the tables
  • edited December 2012
    managed to get a seat into tonights 5k roller £110 buy in from  a last minute sat yaaaaaaaay :) wish me luck all :)
  • edited December 2012
    Good evening all,

Having a lousy night (plus it's snowing hard outside, got to drive at 6:30).

Just a quick reminder Tom night at 8:30 is the new mega stack £5.50 entry and 10k in chips with 12min blinds.
    This was my suggestion on the suggestion thread.

So i'm hoping my fellow TPTers will support this. Obviously i'll let Trev off as he'll be in luton..

Also i believe i've qualified for the new forum special final table. which will be on sunday, a brilliant TPT rail would be awesome.
    Then hopefully you'll be able to watch my play and give me some good constructive feedback..

Thanks all

Carl....
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    managed to get a seat into tonights 5k roller £110 buy in from  a last minute sat yaaaaaaaay :) wish me luck all :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

Good luck m8

Tried to qualify for the 12k in a sat this arvo top two win seat, yes i came 3rd lol. Think i should have turned it off at that point lol..
  • edited December 2012
    thanks m8 i do my best
  • edited December 2012
    just cashed in mini bh 33rd place £8.63 3hp £6.57 night all
  • edited December 2012

Hand History #594214172 (21:40 05/12/2012)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    KEITH1960 Small blind   200.00 200.00 9665.00
    Jac35 Big blind   400.00 600.00 7545.00
      Your hole cards

steelrod Fold        
    jjjach Raise   800.00 1400.00 6027.50
    chubbers Fold        
    KEITH1960 Call   600.00 2000.00 9065.00
    Jac35 Fold        
    Flop

• Q

KEITH1960 Check        
    jjjach Bet   1000.00 3000.00 5027.50
    KEITH1960 Call   1000.00 4000.00 8065.00
    Turn

KEITH1960 Check        
    jjjach Bet   2000.00 6000.00 3027.50
    KEITH1960 Call   2000.00 8000.00 6065.00
    River

KEITH1960 Bet   4000.00 12000.00 2065.00
    jjjach All-in   3027.50 15027.50 0.00
    KEITH1960 Unmatched bet   972.50 14055.00 3037.50
    KEITH1960 Show

jjjach Show

KEITH1960 Win Four 3s 14055.00   17092.50
  • edited December 2012
    just got to say sorry jjj dont think anyway of getting of that after turn
  • edited December 2012
    Congrats Kieth. Nice cash in the private game. Flopping 3333 is always great but against JJ makes it a lot sweeter m8

Hi guys just taking a rest break be back soon good luck all.
  • edited December 2012
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes - had a great day and managed some poker 2nite too

main (over 500 runners)

Jeffter028£51.58 + £45.71 Head Prizes3
    2045 £500  gtd  £5 b/h
    Jeffter05£20.62 + £10.59 Head Prizes4
    21.30 b/h
    Jeffter023£10.57 + £22.26 Head Prizes4
    Entered 4 tourneys - and cashed in 3 - happy birthday to me lol 
  • edited December 2012
    9th  mini bh 23.25 &22.19 heads
  • edited December 2012
    WD bracewell jeffter bestbitter and jonny nice cashes.Keith just a cooler shaker m8.One of those hands win some lose some.Onwards and upwards.Gl chubbers on sunday and i'll look out for deepy.As for me i managed 10 mins in deepy only to fall asleep.Well i felt so tired i had to go to bed.This bug isn't going away as quick as i thought.
  • edited December 2012
    WD bracewell jeffter bestbitter and jonny nice cashes.Keith just a cooler shaker m8.One of those hands win some lose some.Onwards and upwards.Gl chubbers on sunday and i'll look out for deepy.As for me i managed 10 mins in deepy only to fall asleep.Well i felt so tired i had to go to bed.This bug isn't going away as quick as i thought.
    Posted by jjjach
    My Sis was like that, one minute she thought she was feeling better, the next she was back in bed again.

I am full of the flu/cold at the min and a sore throat too (Got knows how i'm gonna perform at SPT on Saturday) but maybe it will take my mind off it :)

Best of luck to chubbers in the final table thingy - i'm not going to SPT till sat morning so hopefully see you all in the megastack thingy tonight - gl all.  
  • edited December 2012

Hi guys just looking for a bit of advice.I want to speed up my laptop/netbook.They cost £105 for these thingys and i'm not paying that.Just asking if anyone knows if i can get them cheaper or if they are any good at all.Thank you. 8GB Kit (4GBx2)
    DR2 PC2-6400 • CL=6 • Unbuffered • NON-ECC • DDR2-800 • 1.8V • 512Meg x 64 • • Part #: CT1371086
    8GB Kit (4GBx2) DR2 PC2-6400 CL=6 Unbuffered NON-EEC DDR2-800 1.8V 512Meg x 64  Part# CT1371086                                      Memory card thingys.

• edited December 2012
    JJ I've just done a google search for 8 Gb of DDR2 and cheapest I've found was £99. Even without knowing you lappy specs I would say it is not worth the cost. if you go to control panel and make sure you have classic view down at the bottom is Welcome Centre. Double click that and it will tell you your processor, ram and graphic card details. Mine looks like this:
    Windows Vista Home Basic
    Intel core Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.1 Ghz
    4.00 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT

Unforetunatley it won't let me copy and paste so I had to type it in manually but if you can do the same we may be able to see where improvements can be made.
     P.S. Give us the make and model of your lappy too
  • edited December 2012
    Hi Guys.
    For all those that missed out on a chance to qualify for SPT Luton, here is your chance to get involved Online.

Sky are putting on an SPT Online Side Event which is sychronised to start at 2PM Saturday at the same time as SPT Starts.

The Link is HERE - 1K SPT Side Event

To see the original thread of me grovelling for this :) See HERE Thankfully they thought it was a good idea so I didn't have to grovel too much lol.

I hope as many of you as possible that are not attending the SPT @ Luton can play and join in the fun.

Best of Luck all.

Pokertrev
  • edited December 2012
    What a great idea. Well worth spending a tenner on I feel.
  • edited December 2012
    Hi Guys. For all those that missed out on a chance to qualify for SPT Luton, here is your chance to get involved Online. Sky are putting on an SPT Online Side Event which is sychronised to start at 2PM Saturday at the same time as SPT Starts. The Link is HERE - 1K SPT Side Event To see the original thread of me grovelling for this :) See HERE  Thankfully they thought it was a good idea so I didn't have to grovel too much lol. I hope as many of you as possible that are not attending the SPT @ Luton can play and join in the fun. Best of Luck all. Pokertrev
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Brilliant idea trev, saw this in GPC.

Only downside for me is the £11, but with a 1k guarantee i'm not surprised..

Gl in the main event tom, hopefully you'll be able to write a decent note on the www.teampokertitans.co.uk website next week, saying how you TID. :-)
  • edited December 2012
    JJ I've just done a google search for 8 Gb of DDR2 and cheapest I've found was £99. Even without knowing you lappy specs I would say it is not worth the cost. if you go to control panel and make sure you have classic view down at the bottom is Welcome Centre. Double click that and it will tell you your processor, ram and graphic card details. Mine looks like this: Windows Vista Home Basic Intel core Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.1 Ghz 4.00 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT Unforetunatley it won't let me copy and paste so I had to type it in manually but if you can do the same we may be able to see where improvements can be made.  P.S. Give us the make and model of your lappy too
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Two things m8, firstly you managed to do a google search at your age!!!!!!!!!

secondly, you knew all about the processor/ram etc, which all went well above my head, but couldn't copy and paste and spelt unfortunately wrong lol......

:-)
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Two things m8, firstly you managed to do a google search at your age!!!!!!!!! secondly, you knew all about the processor/ram etc, which all went well above my head, but couldn't copy and paste and spelt unfortunately wrong lol...... :-)
    Posted by chubbers
    2 points mucker.
    1. Don't be condescending about my age lol
    2. When you open Welcome Centre it will not let you physically highligh in order to C 'n P so just for you I have even done a screenshot ( cos I know how to and you probably don't!)And before you ask why I didn't just do a screenshot in the first place it's because a pic needs to be approved before it is visible.

PS I noticed the spelling mistake but left it as it was to see if you were bright enough to spot it.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Brilliant idea trev, saw this in GPC. Only downside for me is the £11, but with a 1k guarantee i'm not surprised.. Gl in the main event tom, hopefully you'll be able to write a decent note on the www.teampokertitans.co.uk website next week, saying how you TID. :-)
    Posted by chubbers
    BIB by the way hes not called Tom he's called Trevor. You really should know your captain's name by now.
  • edited December 2012
    Thanks alot dagg.

PROCESSOR - PENTIUM R DUAL CORE
    INSTALLER MEMORY RAM 3.00GB 2.87 GB USUABLE
    SYSTEM TYPE 64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM
    RATING 3.3 WINDOWS EXPERIANCE INDEX

SONY VGN-N20EF LAPTOP/NETBOOK
  • edited December 2012
    Thanks alot dagg. PROCESSOR - PENTIUM R DUAL CORE INSTALLER MEMORY RAM 3.00GB 2.87 GB USUABLE SYSTEM TYPE 64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM RATING 3.3 WINDOWS EXPERIANCE INDEX SONY VGN-N20EF LAPTOP/NETBOOK
    Posted by jjjach
    jj check that your model number is correct. Can't find this on internet. If you have the correct model you can go here and follow the instructions it will tell you how much you can upgrade the memory. Spoke to my son and he doesn't think there's any way you could even install 2 x4Gb of ram
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : jj check that your model number is correct. Can't find this on internet. If you have the correct model you can go here and follow the instructions it will tell you how much you can upgrade the memory. Spoke to my son and he doesn't think there's any way you could even install 2 x4Gb of ram
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hi Dagg/jj

Here is a link for the specifications on this model - HERE

Maximum RAM Support 8GB - DDR2 2 x 4GB

Hope it helps