You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited January 2013
    bubbled the 2k Speed BH but cashed with bounties 7/47

GELDY07£89.07 Head Prizes 
    better in the 500 Blizzard BH 3/49

GELDY03£38.25 + £25.84 Head Prizes

• edited January 2013
    hi guys, been think over the last few days about a move and decided tonight that i would leave TPT and try something different . Have enjoyed the craic and hopefully i've managed to contribute something to the team... look forward still to seeing you all across the table... gl all and thanks esp to trev and dagg.  
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    bubbled the 2k Speed BH but cashed with bounties 7/47 GELDY 0 7 £89.07 Head Prizes   better in the 500 Blizzard BH 3/49 GELDY 0 3 £38.25 + £25.84 Head Prizes
    Posted by GELDY
    Nice Cashes Geldy - Tell me your secret lol

Still having a torrid downswing myself, its soul destroying sometimes when your KK gets beat by J5 and the 5 goes on to make a straight to the 9 lol. - Oh well keep at it I suppose.

Take care easyfix - see you at the tables. (Your welcome back anytime)

JJ - Hows it going with the heads up m8? need any help? would it help if Dagg PM'd everyone maybe?

Good luck at the tables guys - Darts for me tonight, so I will look out for you all when I get back in. 
  • edited January 2013
    WD geldy nice cashes.Shame to see you go easy fix but gl at the tables.Yes please trev i'm ok at ideas but not too good at putting them into action.See you guys in deepy tonight, as i didnt play one yesterday,just 3 late late dyms and i'm getting withdraw symptons lol.Enjoy the darts trev.Although i'm sure you'll enjoy the beer more lol.By the way i had my haircut so i uploaded a photo on facebook dagg.I looked like the hair bear bunch yesterday but now i feel groovy.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited January 2013
    JJJACH POKERTREV FLYINGDAGG POMFRITTES CHUBBERS TOMRED64 WOLVESF474 GELDY JEFFTER FLASHJONNY SPURS_13 11 IN THE HU SO FAR.STILL WANT MORE GUYS.
    Posted by jjjach
    Only just seen this post, ill be up for playing if its still open
  • edited January 2013
    ENTER NOW!!! - The TPT Titanic Heads-Up Challenge 2013

JJJach is very kindly organising the TPT Head-Up Challenge, so if you havent heard about it already, here is your chance to get involved.

Will you Sink or Swim in our very own Heads up Challenge

Names in so far..........
     TPT (Heads-Up Challenge) 
    JJJACH
    2POKERTREV
    3FLYINGDAGG
    4POMFRITTES
    5CHUBBERS
    6TOMRED64
    7WOLVESF474
    8GELDY
    9JEFFTER
    10FLASHJONNY
    11SPURS_13
    12bracewell1
    Think you've got what it takes to be the TPT Heads-Up Champion? Enter Now to dual to the death.

Low Stakes £1.10 Heads-Up SnG - Each round will be Best of 3 and Best of 5 for the FINAL

OPEN TO TPT MEMBERS ONLY
  • edited January 2013
    Hi jjjach can you put me down fro the HU cheers
  • edited January 2013

JJJach
    is very kindly organising the TPT Head-Up Challenge, so if you havent heard about it already, here is your chance to get involved.

TPT (Heads-Up Challenge)
    JJJACH
    2POKERTREV
    3FLYINGDAGG
    4POMFRITTES
    5CHUBBERS
    6TOMRED64
    7WOLVESF474
    8GELDY
    9JEFFTER
    10FLASHJONNY
    11SPURS_13
    12BRACEWELL1
    13KEITH1950
    Think you've got what it takes to be the TPT Heads-Up Champion? Enter Now to dual to the death.

Low Stakes £1.10 Heads-Up SnG - Each round will be Best of 3 and Best of 5 for the FINAL

OPEN TO TPT MEMBERS ONLY
  • edited January 2013
    Sorry to see you go easyfix youv'e been a valuable member of the team . Good luck in whatever you decide to do. JJ after nearly 2 years I can put a face to the name! I thought you may be hiding a secret, maybe someone who could give the elephant man a run for their money, but no your quite....NORMAL!
  • edited January 2013
    Managed to come first in the 4th Forum Special game. Well played to Flash for coming 3rd.

Kiwini4u400001£20Donttelmum02£12FLASHJONNY03£8
  • edited January 2013
    WD kiwi and jonny nice cashes.Thanks for the help trev.Tonight i played the deepy and i must say i was really haappy with my play.I was so aggressive and might the right calls and jams.Got good value on the river and it felt good.I managed to be chip leader but lost 2 races and that was that goodnight jjjach.Still doesn't matter how well you play if you don't win races, you don't win.Maybe i'll try that again tomorrow.What do you think dagg?
  • edited January 2013
    ty ste job done lol wp
  • edited January 2013
    Well done Kiwi & Flash.

Anyone snowed in yet? Its a bit white outside :) 
  • edited January 2013
    It's a bit snowy here trev.Only light at the moment though.Have to go to the opticians today.Been on a bad run so i blame my poor eyesight lol.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited January 2013

WD Kiwi and FJ, snowy here , just contemplating wether to play poker all afternoon, but waiting to see if grandkids get sent home from school cos if they do i will obv be dragged out to build snowmen, push sledges and LOSE snowball fights.

PS. I am going outside now and i may be some time.
  • edited January 2013
    WD kiwi and jonny nice cashes.Thanks for the help trev.Tonight i played the deepy and i must say i was really haappy with my play.I was so aggressive and might the right calls and jams.Got good value on the river and it felt good.I managed to be chip leader but lost 2 races and that was that goodnight jjjach.Still doesn't matter how well you play if you don't win races, you don't win.Maybe i'll try that again tomorrow.What do you think dagg?
    Posted by jjjach
    As I said to you later in chat I thought that was some of the best poker I have ever seen you play. You totally bossed that table. You said in our other forum that aggression isn't your natural style but you managed it last night without going crazy. Personally I think the later it gets in an MTT you have to up the aggro level and widen your range to steal pots  because at those blind levels they are worth winning preflop. Being the raiser gives you the initiative and makes it easier for you to take down a pot especially if you have a very tight image.You were unlucky with those 2 races if you win those you have a massive chip lead. Overall I was very impressed.
  • edited January 2013
    FAO jjjach
    PMs sent for HU game
  • edited January 2013
    When is this hu tourney planned for ??
  • edited January 2013
    When is this hu tourney planned for ??
    Posted by chopper34
    No date has been set yet chopper. We will get it up and running as soon as we have enough players. After that, once the draw is done players can arrange a time date (Within reason) that suits both parties. 
  • edited January 2013
    thx FD
    deal me in plz
  • edited January 2013

JJJach
    is very kindly organising the TPT Head-Up Challenge, so if you havent heard about it already, here is your chance to get involved.

TPT (Heads-Up Challenge)
    JJJACH
    2POKERTREV
    3FLYINGDAGG
    4POMFRITTES
    5CHUBBERS
    6TOMRED64
    7WOLVESF474
    8GELDY
    9JEFFTER
    10FLASHJONNY
    11SPURS_13
    12BRACEWELL1
    13KEITH1950
    14STOKEFC

Low Stakes £1.10 Heads-Up SnG - Each round will be Best of 3 and Best of 5 for the FINAL

OPEN TO TPT MEMBERS ONLY
  • edited January 2013
    Yes guys count me in for the heads up challenge
  • edited January 2013

Thanks for the Message FD put my name down jj please I will give the HU challenge a go.

Couple of cashes too.

11th of Jan 1700hrs £300 Gtd rb.  4th for £45.60

5th of Jan £300Gtd rb 1700hrs 5th for £30.60

• edited January 2013
    Its about 6" of snow outside my house PT. Might stay in and have a game of poker.
  • edited January 2013

JJJach

TPT (Heads-Up Challenge)
    JJJACH
    2POKERTREV
    3FLYINGDAGG
    4POMFRITTES
    5CHUBBERS
    6TOMRED64
    7WOLVESF474
    8GELDY
    9JEFFTER
    10FLASHJONNY
    11SPURS_13
    12BRACEWELL1
    13KEITH1950
    14STOKEFC
    15BEARLYTHER
    16THREE33320

OPEN TO TPT MEMBERS ONLY
  • edited January 2013
    I hope the heads up isn't ranked, as I don't fancy playing the 1st seed in round 1, ;-) .

Hi Trev, I mean't the forum via the website hadn't seen much action, no-one posting, can't really say much as haven't had much time to go on there myself since Christmas, hoping that will change from Monday onwards.. Depending on weather, stepson should be back to school, so have a little peace and quiet during the day to have a look and post (rubbish as usual)...lol..

Gl at the tables everyone..

Oh yes don't forget the amazing MEGA STACK tonight...
  • edited January 2013
    Put me down for the heads up game please JJ

Managed to cash in the 1.30 BH

Kiwini4u08£13.49 + £17.72 Head Prizes7
  • edited January 2013
    ftd in the 2 o clock bh this affo 4th place £53 .05 1hp £8.03 well made up
  • edited January 2013

JJJach

TPT (Heads-Up Challenge)
    JJJACH
    2POKERTREV
    3FLYINGDAGG
    4POMFRITTES
    5CHUBBERS
    6TOMRED64
    7WOLVESF474
    8GELDY
    9JEFFTER
    10FLASHJONNY
    11SPURS_13
    12BRACEWELL1
    13KEITH1950
    14STOKEFC
    15BEARLYTHER
    16THREE33320
    17KIWINI4U

OPEN TO TPT MEMBERS ONLY
  • edited January 2013

jj you can put my name down for the hu should be fun

gl all on the tables