You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited January 2013

2 x bh today.Lost to AA twice lol.Roll on the DTD.... jjjach052£1.13 Head Prizes1 

• edited January 2013
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £2621.61

GRAND TOTAL               £11463.33
  • edited January 2013
    Nice cashes people

forgot to add one from the 1k b/h the other night

£99 - cant find hand/lobby thingy

gl all playing in dtd 2nite
  • edited January 2013
    WD jeffter nice cash.Gl all in DTD let's show the other teams who's the best.

TPT FTW
  • edited January 2013
    Well Done all Jeffers nice win
    s
    Couple for me on the 20th yesterday 

£400 BH 13th for £6.41

£300 Gtd 1700hrs  3rd for £42.75
  • edited January 2013
    Came 6th in yesterday Forum Special Final

wynne1938120001£41.07mkgunner02£24.42IDONKCALLU03£16.65Donttelmum04£12.21GELDY05£8.88Kiwini4u06£7.77
  • edited January 2013
    Hi TPTers
    Best of luck to everyone playing the DTD Tonight

We had some great results last week and picked up a few points and places over our rivals. More of the same this week could see us close the gap.

I know some of us including me are having a tough time on the tables, but I know you will all be trying your hardest to take it down.

Lets hope we have a bit of Run Good and Win a few flips out there this evening.

TPT RULE!!!

Best of Luck Guys.
  • edited January 2013
    gl all in dtd

not been playing much poker on here lately not been enjoying it,but we never know things might change ;).

gl all tpt'ers
  • edited January 2013
    gl guys 2nite in dtd  get that hu runnin jj u bound 2 win that lol
    l
  • edited January 2013
    Good luck all playing DTD tonight. If I can last an hour in each one that will be an improvement on my results in the last few days.
  • edited January 2013
    played so bad in the dtd's tonight :( still on tilt after playing for the 1st time live this weekend. grrrrrr poker
  • edited January 2013
    ul trev 
    QQ<AJ followed by QQ<KK

i know how you feel, shortly after that i had
    AQ<AJ followed by AQ<AK

what symmetry
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    played so bad in the dtd's tonight :( still on tilt after playing for the 1st time live this weekend. grrrrrr poker
    Posted by chopper34
    Don't give up chopper.
    Live is really daunting at first.
    Very enjoyable when you get used to it though.
    Where did you play?
  • edited January 2013
    chubbers9500001£102.60
    DTD 1, Thanks everyone for the most amazing rail. thought he'd fold to my shove as that's the only time HU I put my chips at risk, got a bit lucky. I actually won a HU. thrilled to bits..

Was chatting to steel earlier saying how i'd promised the misses I wouldn't deposit anymore on sky until after our holiday is paid for, hopefully won't have to now. If it hadn't been for chatting to everyone on the TPT forum page earlier I wouldn't even have entered the DTD tonight...

Ty all, this win is for TPT...
  • edited January 2013
    chubbers 950000 1 £102.60 DTD 1, Thanks everyone for the most amazing rail. thought he'd fold to my shove as that's the only time HU I put my chips at risk, got a bit lucky. I actually won a HU. thrilled to bits.. Was chatting to steel earlier saying how i'd promised the misses I wouldn't deposit anymore on sky until after our holiday is paid for, hopefully won't have to now. If it hadn't been for chatting to everyone on the TPT forum page earlier I wouldn't even have entered the DTD tonight... Ty all, this win is for TPT...
    Posted by chubbers
    Well done, great result
  • edited January 2013
    Well done Chubbers great win. I couldn't quite emulate you but I did my best and after a torrid week on the tables I'm well pleased with the way I played tonight. Fantastic rail support too and not just from TPT players.

DTD2
    FlyingDagg 0 3  £26.82
  • edited January 2013
    Had to post this hand to get some views. This was 2nd time I had 88 in a few hands . Playgame was raising with any 2 but when Sherifoo raises I have to give him more credit for a hand so I just flatted. But then the reraise comes and a call and I felt I had to fold. I ended up folding the best hand and would have been a dominant chip leader. I felt it wasn't a mistake to fold but was it? (irrespective of the outcome)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    sherifoo7 Small blind  10000.00 10000.00 405520.64
    FlyingDagg Big blind  20000.00 30000.00 458831.20
     Your hole cards

playgame Raise  40000.00 70000.00 186855.38
    keith1950 Fold     
    sherifoo7 Raise  80000.00 150000.00 325520.64
    FlyingDagg Call  70000.00 220000.00 388831.20
    playgame Raise  100000.00 320000.00 86855.38
    sherifoo7 Call  50000.00 370000.00 275520.64
    FlyingDagg Fold     
    Flop

sherifoo7 Bet  185000.00 555000.00 90520.64
    playgame All-in  86855.38 641855.38 0.00
    sherifoo7 Unmatched bet  98144.62 543710.76 188665.26
    sherifoo7 Show
    • J
    • Q

playgame Show
    • J

Turn

River

• K

sherifoo7 Win Pair of 2s 543710.76  732376.02
  • edited January 2013

Due to knowing what I folded 3 handed and HU yesterday , have to say i'd have prob folded as well.

Although If I had of played the hand i wouldn't have flatted shierif007 raise, i'd have re-raised hoping to get rid of one of them, reckoning i'd have had a better chance against one player, especially playgame as he was playing any two...

Only thing I will say in that spot, is it's 4 handed the standard of cards ppl will play is a lot lower.. (pocket 8's by that point are a premium hand, especially as you was chip leader at that point).

Carl...

• edited January 2013
    WD three and kiwi nice cashes.WD dagg great effort on ft and nice cash.Chubbersssssssssssssss great win and great cash.So happy for you mate.Ul chopper and geldy in DTD.My night weren't great either but with chubbers and dagg playing so well i really don't care.I love being in TPT we have the best team and the best railers.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited January 2013
    well done chubbers n1 wd to all who cashed last night was 2 off the cash in dtd 1 had qq vs 18 and 5s ak he hit a on flop hey ho but doin well anyway turbo ville tonight gl all
  • edited January 2013
    Due to knowing what I folded 3 handed and HU yesterday , have to say i'd have prob folded as well. Although If I had of played the hand i wouldn't have flatted shierif007 raise, i'd have re-raised hoping to get rid of one of them, reckoning i'd have had a better chance against one player, especially playgame as he was playing any two... Only thing I will say in that spot, is it's 4 handed the standard of cards ppl will play is a lot lower.. (pocket 8's by that point are a premium hand, especially as you was chip leader at that point). Carl...
    Posted by chubbers
    I thought about reraising instead of the flat call but decided that playgame would never fold to any raise and as Sherrif had reraised playgame I had to put him on a fairly decent hand as I knew next to nothing about his game. I was hoping to see a flop witth the 88 and go from there. But playgames reraise threw me and I considered the possibility that he did actually have a hand. When Sherrif called again I had the prospect of facing 4 possible overcards or a bigger pair from sherrif and my 88 didn't look so strong. Against one player I would have been happy to get all my chips in but I couldn't honestly see either of them folding preflop. Thank god not all decisions in poker are so hard to make.
  • edited January 2013
    Hi dagg.
    Here is an idea.......................

Get a pack of cards out, deal the same holding cards for all 3 players, then deal the flop, turn & river 4 times over - Probability is (imo) the call could be a losing play in the long run even with their holding cards. 4 handed you are a massive favourite a lot of the time, but due to the aggro play before you and the possibility of getting it all-in 3 way, i'm happy with the fold.

But certainly worth running it 4 times over to see what the outcome would be.

Here are the odds 3 handed pre-flop......
    8h8d = 49.5% to win, 0.5% to draw
    JsQh = 34.9% to win, 3.3% to draw
    Jd4d = 12.3% to win, 3.3% to draw

Well done all last night, espesially Chubbers & Dagg - the DTD was great fun and a pleasure to be on the rail with you all.
  • edited January 2013

Well Trev that was interesting. I ran it 4 times and 88 won 3, JQ won 1. I did it another 4 times and 88 won 1, JQ won 3. Knowing odds is definately a weak point in my game and I tend to go off instinct. I guess thats the beauty of poker being able to get the best hand to fold.

Edited to say in reply to Trevs last post : you mean like when they run it twice on tv? no i just dealt the board 4 seperate times.

• edited January 2013
    Well Trev that was interesting. I ran it 4 times and 88 won 3, JQ won 1. I did it another 4 times and 88 won 1, JQ won 3. Knowing odds is definately a weak point in my game and I tend to go off instinct. I guess thats the beauty of poker being able to get the best hand to fold.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Did you run it "3 way" as if all three hands were in the pot/All-In? 
  • edited January 2013
    Right Guys.......Here We Goo...................

jjjach has done the draw for the TPT Heads-Up Challenge, so here it is........................
    TPT Titanic Heads-Up Challenge

Bye's into Round 2 Round 1 DrawSCORE
    1JJJACH KIWINI4UvJEFFJACKS  
    2POMFRITTES BRACEWELL1vBEARLYTHER  
    3CHUBBERS STOKEFCvWOLVESF474  
    4TOMRED64 KEITH1960vjac35  
    5GELDY POKERTREVvFLYINGDAGG  
    6JEFFTER Round 2 DrawSCORE
    7FLASHJONNY  v   
    8SPURS_13  v   
    9THREE33320  v   
    10STEELROD  v   
    11MADMOO  v   
     Round 1 Winners  v   
    12   v   
    13   v   
    14  Quarter FinalSCORE
    15   v   
    16   v   
        v   
        v   
       Semi FinalSCORE
        v   
        v   
       FinalSCORE
        v   
       TPT Heads-Up Champion 2013 

1. Players should arrange their games at a suitable time & date (Within Reason) for both players
    2. All rounds up to & including the Semi Final are "Best of 3"
    3. The Final will be "Best of 5"
    4. Level = £1.05 Heads Up Standard or Turbo (to be agreed by both players)
    Not so keen on my 1st round draw jj (You sure you done it right lol :)

Best of luck everyone. 
  • edited January 2013
    Re the HU tourney. Turbo, hyper or standard? Or is it up tothe players to deccide between themselves?
  • edited January 2013
    Re the HU tourney. Turbo, hyper or standard? Or is it up tothe players to deccide between themselves?
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Level = £1.05 Heads Up Standard or Turbo (to be agreed by both players)

OP amended 
  • edited January 2013
    Cash in the £200 Freeroll 13th of 650
    GEO68013£1.88
  • edited January 2013
    Hi all,

Firstly hadn't ever thought of running hands after the event Trev, great idea, as a lot of my game is determined by the maths, (the one thing I was really good at , at school).I think that's why my online game isn't as good as my live game as I have less time to work things out in my head.. 

I do believe if you'd have put enough chips into the raise sherif007 would have folded. but Dale you might be right about them both calling.
    So as your stats prove you made the correct decision..

Secondly, re: HU, will all the players be sorting games out through here, or other means? as i'm sure we'd all like to watch these games.

So was wondering if the games are organised elsewhere, could you post the time you'll be playing then anyone who wishes to watch / rail can do so..

Carl..
  • edited January 2013

WP on DTD win chubs.

Managed to bink 1st place in 25 gtd last night for £22 and just had this in 100 freerol, 546 runners, no rebuy or add on.

Massoud1021300001£25
    pomfrittes02£14