You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited November 2013
    For any Newbies who wish to use the TPT (Team Poker Titans) Logo.......

Here is a copy of it.................

• edited November 2013
    Won the 7 45 deepstack and 9th in the 7:15
    Thanks for the Rail Teddy and JJ

7 Nov '13 at 19:12
    Poker £100 Deep Stack £30.76 £0.00 Poker AIR client Hand History
    17 Nov '13 at 19:12 Poker £100 Deep Stack £4.23
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    how unlucky can one person be. primo mini - J7 i call in poisition FLOP - aj7 TURN - 7 SO FULL FORCED ALL IN LOVING LIFE - VILIANT HAS A8 SO I AM GOOD JUST AVOID THE ACE!!!! ACE ON THE RIVER . £2.30 - £400 BH ALL IN AA PRE VS JJ JACKS FLOP A SET. DEEPTSACK FLOP I HAVE 99 ON FLOP OF 265 FORCED ALL IN VS JJ, PROBABLY A BAD CALL BUT I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOOD. BACK TO GRINDING ON CASH AND SIT N GO'S
    Posted by haylez83
    in these spots i seem to be unlucky but after a full review of all hands that i played, in general i played poorly, you make your own luck and i didnt play well at all so probably got what my play deserved.

good luck to all
  • edited November 2013
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL  £5525.58

GRAND TOTAL             £140932.83
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Agreed, he is a boss. Has trev informed him that we divvie up our cashes at the end of the month?  Well done to wheels and kopite too who seem to be cashing in everything. Dtd tomorrow too!
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Wow I didn't know I have to share my cashes what percentage do I get to keep?
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Wow I didn't know I have to share my cashes what percentage do I get to keep?
    Posted by Mactrad1
    You only get to keep 100% if you share chocolate with the Irish one!!

Only kidding - Teddy is winding you up Mac lol - we only share prize totals for the glory of the team - your winnings are your own!
  • edited November 2013
    Lol I know Rose was just playing along

by the way have u guys come across a player called the_fissh

he is so rude and abusive and I was outplaying him so he couldn't take it and started being rude and saying im poor cos im a reg on nl50

well he did have the last laugh in the main event last night when I was in big bling and button min raised and the_fissh in the small blind calls I look down at KK so shove all in he calls with aj u know the rest
  • edited November 2013
    Hi all, some nice cashes this week for some,  well done....
    I want to enter the 3 dtds tonight do I have to put somewhere "im in for tpt" or is it to late for this??
    thanks 
  • edited November 2013
    Hi all, some nice cashes this week for some,  well done.... I want to enter the 3 dtds tonight do I have to put somewhere "im in for tpt" or is it to late for this?? thanks 
    Posted by dangerdai
    Hi dangerdai and ALL

Register for these 3 Tournies below. (Please see Links)

Then post your Name & Team (TPT) in this thread - HERE

Best of Luck to all TPTers Playing tonight

Take NO Prisoners - TPT Rule!!!

Polish your Titan Shields........

Sharpen your Titan Swords......

Let the Titanic Battle begin and end with us sinking the opposition.........

Onwards to VICTORY Titans..........Onwards to Victory!!!!
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi dangerdai and ALL Register for these 3 Tournies below. (Please see Links) DTD1 DTD2 DTD3 Then post your Name & Team ( TPT ) in this thread -  HERE Best of Luck to all TPTers Playing tonight Take NO Prisoners - TPT Rule!!! Polish your Titan Shields........ Sharpen your Titan Swords...... Let the Titan ic Battle begin and end with us sinking the opposition......... Onwards to VICTORY Titans..........Onwards to Victory!!!!
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Great stuff thanks Trev, I've registered for the 3 of them but wont get home till about 7.15 so might just miss first 5 mins of the first one. Good Luck all TPTers hopefully see you on final table :-)
    thanks again..
  • edited November 2013
    Good luck all in DTD tonight.
     If any of you are new to deepstacks these play slightly different to your usual Bounty Hunter. All 3 tourneys have 12 minute blinds with DTD 1 and 2 being 5000 starting stack. DTD3 is more like a regular tourney with 2500 stack. There really is no need to try and get off to a flying start especially in 1 and 2. Patience really is a virtue in these games although don't miss a chance to get that double up if it comes. In the first hour especially you will get the loose calls but not quite to the extent of the bounty hunters. If your stack does get damaged early on DON'T PANIC you will have time to rebuild. Remember that every place you gain is a place lost to the opposition.

All that may sound obvious but I was bored and wanted to post something constructive.
  • edited November 2013
    My favorite night for poker tonight.  Hope all the new members enjoy it too.

Good luck all
  • edited November 2013

Hey guys, good luck tonight, I wish I could make it but am running so very bad at the moment i'm going to take a week out. Noticed a couple of holes creeping into my game and i'm gonna fix them rather than throw cash at them haha! See you in a couple of days (You know I will find an excuse to come back, if not to the tables then the forum at the very least)

Peace out and much love (in a poker sense) :) 

• edited November 2013
    WD haylez and Larson nice cashes.Nice speech capt.TPT
  • edited November 2013
    Thought i'd play a freeroll before I quit.... pocket 6's relatively short stacked, I raise, bb shoves, I call. He has A10, flop comes 434, turn a 4 and river.....a 4! Thats how i'm running at the moment lol! Aggghhhhhh :)
  • edited November 2013
    Just managed to miss DTD, which is abit of a sikiner.... gl guys
  • edited November 2013
    just busted out of the last DTD. JJ was on my table playing really well and still in, good luck mate.

• edited November 2013
  • edited November 2013

POMM AND KEITH ON FT OF DT3 IF ANYONE IS AROUND.

• edited November 2013

Real happy with the way I played tonight.Got knocked out of 2 of the tourneys against AA,so cant complain.Had ak v aa and kj but had 10bb so I was happy to get it all in.Don't faint anyone but I actually cashed.Only min cash but to me it's the fact I made the cash not the money.Big thank you for the rail was a massive support.Much needed confidence boost and a TPT rail which never lets us down.Thank you all. jjjach09£7.55

• edited November 2013
    Well done JJ

5th in DTD 2, one of the slowest last 2 tables ever! All in pre K5 limper calls with JQ, Jack on the river gg

Thanks to Trev and Teddy for the rail

LARSON705£13
  • edited November 2013
    Well done everyone,, great night of poker again. JJ you were excellent on the table we shared and well  deserved that cash.

Pom and keith bossed it too. 

Great banter and railing as usual.
  • edited November 2013
    Real happy with the way I played tonight.Got knocked out of 2 of the tourneys against AA,so cant complain.Had ak v aa and kj but had 10bb so I was happy to get it all in.Don't faint anyone but I actually cashed.Only min cash but to me it's the fact I made the cash not the money.Big thank you for the rail was a massive support.Much needed confidence boost and a TPT rail which never lets us down.Thank you all. jjjach 0 9 £7.55
    Posted by jjjach

JJ you should start doing coaching for railing mate !! you are the man and you have got game too !! vwp mate hope to see you at the tables soon

• edited November 2013
    I am getting coaching off a guy called ozzie owen sheilds.... anyone heard of him ? just been emailed his stats and he is over 300k up on sharkscope.

• edited November 2013
    Hi all brill rail last night thanks to teddy jjjach daggs trev and more sorry cant remember all late fin and wd pom .
    KEITH19602950001£65.96
    pomfrittes02£40.24
  • edited November 2013
    Some of our newer members may not be aware that one of our team Jac35 has a diary in the poker chat section. It's getting quite long now but is not purely poker (only drawback is that some of it is about Derby County) and some of his more recent posts will tug at your heart strings. It really is worth a read if you have time and can be found here RAMBLINGS OF AN "OLD"MAN
  • edited November 2013
    WD Larson pomm and keith very nice cashes guys.Thank you guys.K8 I don't think I can't teach any TPT guys how to rail.300k on sharkscope,i can give him a few poker tips though lol.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited November 2013
    I have followed FlyingDaggs link that he posted on a thread I had started saying that joining a team could really help my game and confidence. Would the TPT team be willing to accept me as a member?
  • edited November 2013
    Just won the rebuy, only tournament i can play before i go to work.. and got a few others to post later that i havent posted before, 

bracewell13940001£91.64

gl on the tables.

• edited November 2013
    Just won the rebuy, only tournament i can play before i go to work.. and got a few others to post later that i havent posted before,  bracewell1 394000 1 £91.64 gl on the tables.
    Posted by bracewell1

Long time coming that mate... deffo luckboxed your way through the field !! lol. oj mate wp good to see you back