You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Thanks mate since joining the team its improving my game as im also playing for the team now not just myself.

I dont just play my cards i play the situation the player the position!

• edited November 2013
    Happy Birthday to Haylez and also to Chubbers who has hit the big 40! Have a great day guys.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi all

WOW - what can I say - other than THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the great rails last night/early hours.  I enjoyed the game a lot - and of course I enjoyed cashing the £700.00 - but more importantly I absolutely felt the team spirit and the good will from everyone on here.  That honestly meant more to me than the money did.

Was gutted when my internet went at around midnight and I had 9 minutes of frantic unplugging routers to get it going again lol.

Very well played to the winner Mactrad1 - he was awesome when he got going.  At least I can hold my head up with going out with pockets Qs even if I did run into his pocket As lol.

As for Scampy - get in there!!  You were on fire - very well deserved win.

Jonny played very well too  and was unlucky on his exit hand.  Mind you - so did all TPTers last night - must have been something in the water lol

Hope you're all extra lucky tonight.  I'll be trying the 8pm game if I can keep my eyes open.  I don't know what kind of drivel I produced at work today but I'm sure I'll have to fix it all next time I'm in lol.

Thanks again - TPT ROCK!!!  Definately the best team on Sky - very glad you allow me stay

• edited November 2013
    was browsing the ipad - comfy in bed - seen a few allin sats for the turbo open so decide to punt 60p.

bink the seat, but then have to get the laptop set up in the living room, sort the dog etc.

manage to log on after some connection issues, fully aware that the blinds are fast.

log on and 4 hands later am dealt 88 UTG, so raise it up, yah. 

only i am not UTG, i have just 3bet the UTG's open. he shoves, i have him covered so flustered, call. 88<TT.

3 hands later AT<AQ. 

in for all of 5mins took me longer to get set up.

hope you all fare ever so slightly better than me.
  • edited November 2013
    Small one from the £300 GTD Rebuy tonight.

heddoh1808£15.57
  • edited November 2013
    Mactrad1071£20.98
    Time for some hardcore cash games maybe 6-9 tables
  • edited November 2013
    mactrad you are a beast, he's like our didier drogba.

smashes up the oppo.

cheers,
    TEDDY

• edited November 2013
    Hi all,
    I just thought Id better introduce myself thanks for letting me join the team  
    I've been playing online ( more seriously ) for the last year, still learning so any advise if you see anything I can improve on would be much appreciated once again thanks for accepting me into the team hope I can look forward to chatting with you at the tables good luck all :-)
  • edited November 2013
    welcome to the team.

what games do you like to play, Dai? i'm sure lots of peeps will be able to help you, point you in the right direction of some articles / books / answer questions etc

• edited November 2013
    Welcome to the team Dai.
    Cash in the 7-15 deepie, ty martin and Haylez for rail

FlyingDagg 0 7 £12.46
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    welcome to the team. what games do you like to play, Dai? i'm sure lots of peeps will be able to help you, point you in the right direction of some articles / books / answer questions etc
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    cheers Teddy, I like the deep stacks and the bounty hunter tournaments but will play anything that's available at the time im on I avoid cash games I seem to do terrible at them thanks again :-)
  • edited November 2013
    tues 12th 19,15 deep stack great game tonight well played all
    thanks for the railing ldsPrize    gav21216050001£67.64WHEELS716102£41.26tobi03£25.41mmmchips04£20.45cudahy05£17.42FIELDY197806£15FlyingDagg07£12.46Theredcat08£10.04nottherive09£7.74MAXALLY010£7.74pillinger1011£5.93hellraser2012£5.93sorinek22013£4.96
  • edited November 2013

Cash in tonights Main.  tx for the rail trev.

72off5uit11040001£1324.80
    mrs_balti02£723.12
    Moon_River03£427.80
    gadgerno104£339.48
    wudibluff05£281.52
    SDarks06£226.32
    Nutter593207£171.12
    lovejunky08£121.44
    pomfrittes09£88.32
      P.S. also won the show last longer so will be freerolling in Thursdays main.
  • edited November 2013

£100 Deep Stack

Tournament Complete

Finished at 00:36 - 13 Nov

Registered
    113 / 1000
    Players Left
    0 / 113
    dionysis - £31.58
    haylez83 - £19.27
    freya0709 - £11.87
    asie2010 - £9.55
    Rumen1gge - £8.14
    martymck - £7.01
    Paddy257 - £5.82
    SUSIN59 - £4.69
    LARSON7 - £3.62
    mxman - £3.62
    sawzz - £2.77
    Sogz - £2.77
    After heads up for a good 20 mins i battled my way back from a massive start deficit to get level and my 99 vs a10 didnt hold but it was great fun.
    thanks to everyone that railed, great team spirit as always thanks again.
  • edited November 2013
    Nice birthday cash there,  unlucky with the hu.

VWP,  squire.
  • edited November 2013
    finished 35th in mini turbo bh £7.15 3hp £6 .10 yes folks the cashes keep on comin
  • edited November 2013
    WD haylez pomm dale jonny hellraser and wheels nice cashes guys.Gl at the tables dai.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited November 2013
    oops posted in the wrong thread before haha, and it's not even a Monday so can't blame that! Same applies though, would love to join you guys :) 
  • edited November 2013
    A BIG Welcome aboard for our newest TPT Team Mates........................

dangerdai & K8cyke

If you need any help or more details just ask on here guys.

Best of luck.

Pokertrev (Team Captain)
  • edited November 2013
    Nice birthday cash there,  unlucky with the hu. VWP,  squire.
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    thanks very much thought i played pretty well, jjjach was watching all the way through so a special thanks to him, he would probably be a better player to askk if i did or not would be great for his feedback.

suprised i did so well, had a few stella's was also unlucky in the other deepy my kk vs jj all in pre, he held a diamond and the board was all diamonds so was gutted, but managed to finish 2nd which wasnt too bad.
  • edited November 2013
    A BIG Welcome aboard for our newest TPT Team Mates........................ dangerdai & K8cyke If you need any help or more details just ask on here guys. Best of luck. Pokertrev (Team Captain)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    welcome all , have a great time with the best team around for rail, banter and much more
  • edited November 2013
    Welcome dangerdai and k8cyke.Gl at the tables.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi all, nice cashes and welcome all the newbies seems we are growing, what does any1 think of a team cash game tnite ??? microstakes of course ?? dont have much to play on the other site tnite so I fancied abit of banter and a giggle, any1 fancy it ???
  • edited November 2013
    £350 Bounty Hunter

heddoh1806£16.59 + £3.76 Head Prizes2

Still awaiting my first decent sized cash as a TPT player! :/

• edited November 2013
    £350 Bounty Hunter heddoh18 0 6 £16.59 + £3.76 Head Prizes 2 Still awaiting my first decent sized cash as a TPT player! :/
    Posted by heddoh18
    Hey....they all count m8y...well done & good luck at the tables.
  • edited November 2013
    Well done all some nice cashes last night and some very good play too.
    Welcome to our new players Dangerdai and K8cyke please check your P.M.s
  • edited November 2013
    Well done all some nice cashes last night and some very good play too. Welcome to our new players Dangerdai and K8cyke please check your P.M.s
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    is there a team game tonight

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : is there a team game tonight
    Posted by soulie
    No it's the first Wednesday of the month so the next one will be on the 4th December.
  • edited November 2013
    Little one for the captain 2K re-buy
    POKERTREV 0£76.89
    Well done to Geldy & daiw cashing in this one too

Thanks for the rail.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi all nice cashes, I have decided to reset my sharkscope stats to help me get an indication off how  much I have improved or If i have improved, I was 7.2k up in 3345 games which I understand as an mtt player it could be alot better, so now im on a mission to get my stats looking alot better without playing sats unless I sub sat into 1 of the main events, I feel my poker on sky has gone stale and I have been playing pretty bad just clicking buttons recently, hopefully this will give me extra motivation to play optominally , going to stick to the right levels and just try and grind a roll where im comfortable just buying in for the mains and sides ect, have a pretty decent roll atm so Im hoping to be able to do this within a couple of months, hoping around febuary or march !!! wish me luck