You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : what stakes u been playing cash how can u be down 1300 omg
    Posted by Mactrad1
    it was a mxture to be honest, 8 tables with a few sit n gos at 11 quid.

sit n gos went ok but i kept reloading and then noticed after a few hours i had lost a load then tried to win it back, went pretty bad
  • edited December 2013
    WD zoe and dale nice cashes.Wow Mactrad nice couple of hands.Ul haylez that must of been a bit session.I'm sure you'll build your br up soon.Gl in the TPT tourney tonight guys.I'll be there as had yesterday off.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hey, mate. Theres always another team game if you're not feeling the game atm. If you need a break  take one. If you can get back playing your  A game and playing for the enjoyment of playing your roll will naturally grow, forcing it chasing losses just feels horrible. Been there myself. if you ever feel like your tilting off a chunk of you roll come find a team member at the tables im sure wed all be happy to give advice even if its to tell you to switch the laptop off! I dropped 20 buy ins in a morning recently, wasnt until I realised the money was gone and accepted I had to work with my new roll, forgetting old figure, that I got back to playing well and enjoyably. Profit is a by-product. Good luck, haylez
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Thanks for the message teddy just what i needed last night felt truly aweful. i massive mistake it saddened me not the money really just reloaded my bankroll up the fact of the type of poker i started to play it was terrible, in mtts i just mess about really but cash i have a solid game and in time make a really good profit which has paid for trips to new york, disney land next yer already paid for and a few weekend away in blackpool but i played poker that you would see from someone that has never played the game before.

for me poker is really enjoyable game but last night it was an enjoyable game it became like an obcession i tried to win every pot unlike me really, i am going to probably play tonight and see how it goes, but if i feel like that again i will probably step back calm down go for a brew and sort myself out, although there is a root cause to this i beleive which is still a bit raw to me at the moment but in time i will sort my private life out i just need to concentrate and not let it effect me in other ways.

thanks again great to have you support team means a great deal as other things aren;t quite going my way at present
  • edited December 2013
    In that case Teddy I won the 7-45 deepie with pure skill :). Thanks to Haylez for the rail (wot no jj) FlyingDagg 470000  1  £28.50
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    well played mate you played really well, i struggled a bit card dead finished 20th but your were different class.

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hey, mate. Theres always another team game if you're not feeling the game atm. If you need a break  take one. If you can get back playing your  A game and playing for the enjoyment of playing your roll will naturally grow, forcing it chasing losses just feels horrible. Been there myself. if you ever feel like your tilting off a chunk of you roll come find a team member at the tables im sure wed all be happy to give advice even if its to tell you to switch the laptop off! I dropped 20 buy ins in a morning recently, wasnt until I realised the money was gone and accepted I had to work with my new roll, forgetting old figure, that I got back to playing well and enjoyably. Profit is a by-product. Good luck, haylez
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Dynamite advice.
  • edited December 2013
    Well done on your cashes all, especially the VC taking down the Deepy - wp.

Hi Haylez

Don't go chasing those elusive losses, stick to whatever limit is sufficient for your current bankroll. If your playing at the higher cash levels, you are going to have big swings from time to time so bankroll management is just as important (If not more so) as playing well.

There's nothing wrong with a good strict grind at the lower limits every now and then, whilst we get our focus back. 

Best of luck all playing the TPT Tourney Tonight - see you all there.
  • edited December 2013
    TPT PRIVATE GAME Final reminder get yourself and a mate in the best value deepstack bounty hunter on Sky. 8pm tonight. LINK
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    thanks for the reminder - I'd nearly forgotten again (memory is not my strong suit lol).

Well done all on your cashes - specially Mactrad who crushes and JJ and Dale too who go so deep in the deepstacks.  I love watching you guys play as you always enjoy your game and don't seem to do the stupid things I manage to do lol.

I feel your pain Haylez this week.  My game this week has also gone to pot - and like you I tried to claw back my losses which only lead to more losses.  Tonight I'm only going to take it easy and concentrate on the game rather than the pot sizes alone.  

See you all hopefully on the team game - be gentle lol 
  • edited December 2013
    Can somebody pm me the password please :)
  • edited December 2013
  • edited December 2013
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Mactrad1 Small blind £0.50 £0.50 £254.60
    LeChoss Big blind £1.00 £1.50 £144.95
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • K

Mactrad1 Raise £2.50 £4.00 £252.10
    LeChoss Raise £8.00 £12.00 £136.95
    Mactrad1 Raise £27.00 £39.00 £225.10
    LeChoss Call £21.00 £60.00 £115.95
    Flop

• K

LeChoss Check
    Mactrad1 Bet £45.00 £105.00 £180.10
    LeChoss All-in £115.95 £220.95 £0.00
    Mactrad1 Raise £141.90 £362.85 £38.20
    Mactrad1 Unmatched bet £70.95 £291.90 £109.15
    Mactrad1 Show
    • A
    • K
    LeChoss Show
    • J
    Turn

• A

River

LeChoss Win Flush to the Ace £290.90 £290.90
  • edited December 2013
    Can I join you guys? :)
  • edited December 2013

Gutted I missed the team game tonight something came up and I had to go out... good luck to all tpters at the tables tonight!!

• edited December 2013
    Thanks for the invite (JJ) really enjoyed the game tonite.
    Cheers
  • edited December 2013
    great game again guys.

look forward to next month, well done Fire23, superb play throughout.

• edited December 2013
    Thanks all amd well played Vespa you have been om my left all night, see you all on monday dtd
  • edited December 2013
    Cash from the 7.15 deepy. Thanks to jj and trev for the rail.

waller02
    £32.38

Going to bed. Gl at the tables all
  • edited December 2013
    Really enjoyed team game 2nite - bottom 3 nearly all the way through so to get 3rd was great - as FJ would say "I'm well made up" 

unlucky Teddy  - not the time to get disconnected mate
  • edited December 2013
    Ive made far more money than ive lost in disconnects playing hu, so cant complain, but yah was very annoying at the time lol.

• edited December 2013
    Sorry i missed the team game, I totally forgot it was on :-(

I managed to win the 21:45 £2 speed 
    ZOED4320001£100.32
    Good luck to anyone still playing xx
  • edited December 2013
    Hi all, would any1 from TPT be intrested in adding me on skype to discuss hands stargaties ect ??? 
  • edited December 2013
    Hi all, would any1 from TPT be intrested in adding me on skype to discuss hands stargaties ect ??? 
    Posted by K8LOU
    Yo K88888 I'm not tpt but am up for joining if you get a mini strat group goin :)
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Yo K88888 I'm not tpt but am up for joining if you get a mini strat group goin @pascalchimbonda1 :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I already have added Kalou and had a lil chat with him last night.  I'd be interested in a skype poker group for chatting about hands etc.
  • edited December 2013
    Can I join you guys? :)
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Hi DoubleAAA

You certainly can.

Welcome to The Team

I will update the list shortly

• edited December 2013
    Posted by K8LOU
    Hi K8
    Got your PM regarding this -

Sounds like an interesting idea, I don't have skype or even a webcam at the mo tbh so i'm probably not much use lol

Let us know if this develops a little further and I might think about buying one and joining the group.

good luck  
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi K8 Got your PM regarding this - Sounds like an interesting idea, I don't have skype or even a webcam at the mo tbh so i'm probably not much use lol Let us know if this develops a little further and I might think about buying one and joining the group. good luck  
    Posted by POKERTREV
    there is a chat option on skype trev as well, incase of no webcam
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi DoubleAAA You certainly can. Welcome to The Team I will update the list shortly  
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thank you!

Regarding the skype chat, you don't need a webcam, just a microphone if you're wanting to voice chat.  I've been talking to k8lou just by typing.  I used to be in a chat group specifically for sngs a couple of years ago, nobody ever used voice, just typed.
  • edited December 2013
    Welcome AAA mate.

Be up for a type based skype group for sure.
  • edited December 2013
    Cheers Teddy!

K8lou and I have just started a skype chat group, so if anyone would like to join it pm me or k8lou for our pm details.
  • edited December 2013
    Hi Mactrad

Can you check your PMs Please

Thank you.
  • edited December 2013
    Hi Mactrad Can you check your PMs Please Thank you.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi

I have checked nothing there