You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Hi all

I have to thank all the TPTers for the incredible support on the table last night in the main.  I really have never experienced anything like it - was like you lot were wishing the cards out for me!  I know I say it often - but I can't say it enough really - joining TPT (thanks to Geldys kind invite) was the best thing that's happened to me.

Pleased to report I came 3rd in the end - not sure of the split of the winnings yet as it's not showing in the lobby - but was just short of £900 between 3rd place and head bounties.

I had the pleasure of watching Chris Mc, Daiw, Geldy and Jonny in some of their later tables last night - you lot really know how to play this game and I'm so thrilled to be your team mate.  Any one of you would fill me with dread at the thought of playing against you.

Hope you all run golden tonight - best of luck xx
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi all I have to thank all the TPTers for the incredible support on the table last night in the main.  I really have never experienced anything like it - was like you lot were wishing the cards out for me!  I know I say it often - but I can't say it enough really - joining TPT (thanks to Geldys kind invite) was the best thing that's happened to me. Pleased to report I came 3rd in the end - not sure of the split of the winnings yet as it's not showing in the lobby - but was just short of £900 between 3rd place and head bounties. I had the pleasure of watching Chris Mc, Daiw, Geldy and Jonny in some of their later tables last night - you lot really know how to play this game and I'm so thrilled to be your team mate.  Any one of you would fill me with dread at the thought of playing against you. Hope you all run golden tonight - best of luck xx
    Posted by IrishRose

well done rose, thanks for watchin the table last night too even tho  you where busy with the main, well done on that. and you can play with the best of them if your gettin too 3rd in the main shouldnt dought yourself after that.

hopefully one day ill get just as far.

gl again and well done.
  • edited December 2013
    Hi all I have to thank all the TPTers for the incredible support on the table last night in the main.  I really have never experienced anything like it - was like you lot were wishing the cards out for me!  I know I say it often - but I can't say it enough really - joining TPT (thanks to Geldys kind invite) was the best thing that's happened to me. Pleased to report I came 3rd in the end - not sure of the split of the winnings yet as it's not showing in the lobby - but was just short of £900 between 3rd place and head bounties. I had the pleasure of watching Chris Mc, Daiw, Geldy and Jonny in some of their later tables last night - you lot really know how to play this game and I'm so thrilled to be your team mate.  Any one of you would fill me with dread at the thought of playing against you. Hope you all run golden tonight - best of luck xx
    Posted by IrishRose

well done rose great result sorry couldn't stay awake any longer...

• edited December 2013
    Wd rose nice cash. I'm in the main tonight and hope I can play as well as you did :)

waller02915014Entry to £20,000 B/Hunter
    Gl at the tables all
  • edited December 2013
    wd rose great result and very nice cash wd.gl waller in the main 2night.gl all on the tables.
  • edited December 2013
    wd rose great result and very nice cash wd.gl waller in the main 2night.gl all on the tables.
    Posted by steelrod
    I am out the main.......don't ask!!!

Daiw?? You remember that conversation we had this week when you told me about a maniac you often come across??? I said he had never done anything out of line when I have played him............I now fully agree with your opinion of him lol
  • edited December 2013
    Cheers for the input Chris and Teddy, interesting vid Teddy
  • edited December 2013
    i use the exercises to eliminate tilt before it grips me, brings you back into the 'now'. good cool down exercises for post session too.

dohhhhhhh made a good point to me about the micro stakes, and that is not to outlevel yourself at against players that aren't thinking too much. eg you don't need to be incoroporating stuff about percieved range against a player that will call if he has middle pair beat no matter how much you bet or how often - infact it's probably a leak to do so.

we have a good natural edge against players if we make fewer mistakes than they do. the micro stakes probably have the players making the most mistakes so we have a really good, wide, natural edge without having to do anything more fancy than playing good solid poker.

dohhhhhh did a guide on crushing the micros cash game, ill have a search for it for you

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-school/beat-small-stakes-cash-games-1?tracking=pokersleftnav

search also for ryan fee's free ebook on small stakes cash
  • edited December 2013
    hi all just came really close to qualifying for the primo, i played pretty good and just lost out to a flush last hand when well ahead slightly gutted.

was 3rd in chips as well so i didnt need to be in the pot but i had kk vs kq of diamonds, can anyone fold there, i went all in expecting the fold as well. aaaarrrggghhhh

BBBaconBoy269178.301£30,000 Primo
    ck25264044.202£30,000 Primo
    cgoldie146274.253£30,000 Primo
    leachos24110575.204£30,000 Primo
    nick21091088595£30,000 Primo
    Bluffinell93069.056£30,000 Primo
    Wot_A_Flop07 
    haylez8308
  • edited December 2013
    hi all just came really close to qualifying for the primo, i played pretty good and just lost out to a flush last hand when well ahead slightly gutted. was 3rd in chips as well so i didnt need to be in the pot but i had kk vs kq of diamonds, can anyone fold there, i went all in expecting the fold as well. aaaarrrggghhhh         BBBaconBoy 269178.30 1 £30,000 Primo ck25 264044.20 2 £30,000 Primo cgoldie 146274.25 3 £30,000 Primo leachos24 110575.20 4 £30,000 Primo nick2109 108859 5 £30,000 Primo Bluffinell 93069.05 6 £30,000 Primo Wot_A_Flop 0 7   haylez83 0 8
    Posted by haylez83

Awwww ul haylez. Wp

Unlucky.. its a tough spot too be in, 
    But because of your position being third in chips and its for a seat too the primo me personally wouldnt risk the shove. Even tho kk is solid id prob hold off and play quite safe  to get the seat but that is only me. 

Unlucky tho and well played to get that far.
    Its just unlucky u ran into the flush but thats just my opinion.

• edited December 2013
    little cash in the mini gl all

steelrod062£5.42 + £13.23 Head Prizes5 
  • edited December 2013
    two cashes out of 3 not to bad

Haylez83

£6.59
    haylez83019£2.21 + £8.36 Head Prizes8
     lost kq vs jq, really enjoyed it to be honest

• edited December 2013
    Nice cashes haylez and steel.

Cash from me in the 2k BH
    waller02029£10.12 + £22.74 Head Prizes5 
    Gl to steel who is still in
  • edited December 2013
    wd waller,hay ty for rail waller ft the £11 2k b/h again

steelrod06£77.01 + £18.99 Head Prizes4 
    gl on the tables all
  • edited December 2013
    Nice cashes people

11pm b/h

Jeffter05£41.04 + £13.65 Head Prizes3
    had another one but cant remember what it weas and cant find it - about £30 I think lol
  • edited December 2013
    afternoon team!!!

whats peoples plans today,

sat into the primo or direct??
    cash or stt's?

now ive grown my br to £61 im having a seat at a couple of low stakes 2/4p cash tables and try and increase it a little, plus fancy any deepstack games.

good luck!
  • edited December 2013
    its going to be one of those days.

AQs v A10o

all in and a call by A10 hits runner runner heatrts for a 10 high flush

then in the £12 sat direct too the primo 
     hit the straight to K with J9s to run into AJ instead.

br now £34 :(
  • edited December 2013
    i will certainly being playing some sats for the primo, sit n gos ( but only a few as i was playing all last night from 6:30 to 5:30am) and a few deepstacks and bouny hunters, so in effect i will be giving everything a go.

good luck to everyone.

if anyone wants a rail let me know what your in, i am playing a few but i am very tired today so doubt ill last long, try my best as always

• edited December 2013
    Well, I wont be playing for a bit now as have managed to bust my bankroll. Am still running so bad its unreal, this has to end right? haha
  • edited December 2013
    sun 15th dec 16,20 deep stack 1st cash in ages see you got over the 100 trev
    WHEELS71611000001£20    ger6102£12ALIVEHAT6003£8
  • edited December 2013
    Hi TPT

Running bad today after my great game earlier in the week.  So far I've busted out of the primo and the mini.  Only got the UKPT final game left at 9.15pm but if I can't turn my game back on I'll be having a very early night lol.

Good luck to all of you playing tonight - hope you run golden.
  • edited December 2013
    i am running like you rose, entered every all in i think = nothing, so bought into the mini was going quite well thrn went out when i had the best pre flop hand, id rather not talk about that one.lol

out of the bounty hunters, oh well always tomorrow.

i have been a reading a book a cracking poker book to be honest and it says in that you should never talk about your bad beats, so luckily i wont, but i can honestly say that i was really out drawn so not throwing any more money at it tonight.

good luck to all
  • edited December 2013
    little cash in the 7.15 deepy

steelrod09£7.17

gl all on the tables
  • edited December 2013
    Nice cashes all - especially Geldy ^ Rose - well done

had a bit of a session ojn the beer this weekend (xmas Parties) so not been able to play much.

Best of luck on the table all - keep them cashes comin :)
  • edited December 2013
    I managed 10th in the mini primo, thank you to all the tpt'ers that railed me. 
    ZOED010£35.42
    Good luck to POKEY who is still going strong x
  • edited December 2013
    POKEY201103£191.22  very well played in main
  • edited December 2013
    Nice cash Zoe and Pokey!
    £100 Gtd
    DoubleAAA03£29£200 Gtd
    DoubleAAA05£18.40
    Lost in the Mini tonight with KK vs TT all in pf and it runs out Kxx T T and lost a huge pot to go out in 5th in the 200 gtd with 55 vs 9T all in on the flop of 5TJ T J
  • edited December 2013
    WD wheels steel zoe pokey and doubleaaa nice cashes.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited December 2013
    Thanks to everyone who donated and played during the 24 hour poker game.

I was amazed at the generosity and support from TPT members.

Best team on Sky!

Thanks everyone
  • edited December 2013
    Never Seem to do very well in dtds But Really Looking Forward To Playing Tonight After Not Being Able To Play Last Night due to Xmas party....
    Good luck to all the team tonight let's take them down... go tpt :-)