You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Hi all hope to play tomorrow took ill during DTD still bad but bit better than yesterday gl at the table guys
  • edited December 2013
    wd all some nice cashes,welcome to the new team members have fun gl all on the tables
  • edited December 2013
    My first cash for over a month been on a very bad run, was about to jack in, on-line poker. last nights £1.10 deep.
      binrobbed - £28.50
    2LARSON7 - £17.603SP_SP - £10.904soulie - £8.805savy3 - £7.356looneygo24 - £6.207PEACEPAW - £5.208QueenKiz - £4.209efcmik - £3.2510theblade16 - £3.2511DARK4NIGHT - £2.4012stokefc - £2.35
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    i got s little win in the 11 pound speed game at 10 daiw 159000 1 £196.10 evabooblue 0 2 £116.60 SuperAbbas 0 3 £79.50 Wacko90 0 4 £58.30 gazza127 0 5 £42.40 Curt360x27 0 6 £37.10 cash in 55 pound 4000 bounty hunter should of done  better Papahaveit 0 9 £75.56 + £93.76 Head Prizes 4   jonjo75 0 10 £75.56 + £70.32 Head Prizes 3   daiw 0 11 £55.80 + £18.75 Head Prizes 1  
    Posted by daiw
    Very nice win. well done.
  • edited December 2013
    Hi there,  Recently posted on the team talk about the teams on the site, A couple of replys have directed me this way and wouldn't mind becoming a part of this.  (as long as i lay off the CAPS lol) Looking at the list ive came accroas afew of these names on the tables and would like to get more involved in the fun and banter plus i feel there is many people here that could help improve my game.  I will be posting a diary sort of thing on my progress as i plan too deposit in january and focus on BRM playing DYMs and help through this would be greatly appreciated.  Is there a procedure to getting into the team? Thanks. 
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    Hi Chris_Mc thanks for your interest in joining TPT................

I forget what the initiation is :),,,,,,but i'll update the team list anyway :)

Welcome aboard - If you need any help just ask on here.

• edited December 2013
    alright chris,

welcome to the team mate.

stick any interesting hands, banter, cashes / brags in here. you'll get lots of feedback of peeps.

good luck at the tables squire
  • edited December 2013
    Hi there.

Glad to be part of the team.

A little about myself, 

Im 27 from glasgow, and try too get on most nights.  If the wife and the little one let me.

Im looking too improve my online  play and take it a little more serious,
    By this i enjoy dyms and mtts but find i deposit more than i withdraw. Mainly because i depsoit small amounts just fir a few games them miby buy in to the turbo tues. And the mini.. Now even for the best players i would say its difficult in reaching the money with a few hundred runners.

My aim is too try and build a bit of bankroll and see how i get on through the year updating my stats as i go.

I plan too start with £50 and and playing 2 DYM,s at time playing  2.20 or 3.30 games too start with.

Joining this team im Hoping for feedback and help on my game and of course the odd slagging into why you done that lol.

So thanks for having me and looking forward to getting to know the team. 

• edited December 2013
    Hi Chris Mc welcome to TPT. Have sent you a PM.

Note for all sending PMs. For some reason when you write a PM and click send its taking summat like 25 seconds to actually respond. Click send just once and be patient. I've just had my record broken of received PMs (9 all the same). I won't embarrass the sender by naming him:)
    Good luck at the tables all.
  • edited December 2013
    Ive recently ground a small deposit up after deciding to take things a bit more seriously. Just takes discipline and cutting down on mistakes. Search for garyqqq' s diary in poker chat.

Anyways, strange happenings in the low stakes mtts.

In the 2.20 deepie on player was 3betting, 4betting and never folding. Every rag holding hit and he had 6x starting stack a couple of levels in. The abuse was vitriolic.   Once stacked he started 10xing every other hand and jamming flops. Bossed the table, he went down to 4x starting stack, then binked back up. I doubled off him, then got smacked down when he hit against me. Hes either got all the chips or busto now. People busting, abuse flying, chips flying. Twas great.

In a bh I had a note saying someone chased bounties light. It was a gross understatement. He limped utg, I shoved 88 got called by K5, which binked. I was crippled. Then jammed KQ and got called by his Q4, another jam with A3 got called by 92o and im back in business. Got dealt AK and he annoyingly disconned just before the action got to me.
  • edited December 2013
    He has all the chips.

Incredible to rail, he was massive chip leader with 75000 chips, 5 hands later he has 150000, 4x 2nd place.

Just called all in with 47o for a 48,000 pot at the 400/800 level.

Still huge chip leader.
  • edited December 2013
    evening all,

Quick question , how do you chat to someone when railing as it appears they can't see what i'm typing?
    Probably ignoring me lol..

oh yes and cashed in the deepie

chubbers06£11.21
    Cheers for the rail, dale, rose, teddy. would have railed dale and rose but as I wrote above did look like you couldn't see me???

Apparently all I needed to do was reboot my sky poker, no idea what was going on. Probably me lol...
  • edited December 2013
    brutal night at the tables sorry to say. didnt enjoy playing at the end and i luuurrvvee the game.

played like a true DONK lol

good luck to all those still playing.
  • edited December 2013
    evening all, Quick question , how do you chat to someone when railing as it appears they can't see what i'm typing? Probably ignoring me lol.. oh yes and cashed in the deepie chubbers 0 6 £11.21 Cheers for the rail, dale, rose, teddy. would have railed dale and rose but as I wrote above did look like you couldn't see me???
    Posted by chubbers
    I had rail chat on but was also railing Geldy and Rose so may have missed it. Rail chat needs to be more prominent.
  • edited December 2013
    Evening all

Welcome to all the newbies - hope you enjoy TPT as much as I do.  Definately the best team on Sky imo - specially when it comes to great advice and railing etc.  Best thing I ever did was accept Geldy's kind invitation to join :)

Apologies Geldy for the exit in the semi game - at that point I was going to call with anything that "felt" likely.

Thanks for the rails guys - much appreciated - both when I was running good and when I was running out of steam!

Hope you all enjoy your poker and have some cashes.
  • edited December 2013
    Thank you to everyone that voted for me in the for the poker awards. I can't believe i was even nominated. We have some fantastic players on our team.

A little cash for me in the £2 speed
    ZOED02£55.62
    I've been a bit rubbish posting on here lately because my computer was only working on the download for some reason but I think i've got it sorted now. 

Welcome to the team to all the new players, looking forward to getting to know you all xxx
  • edited December 2013
    wp all & welcome to the newbies

no problem in the semi Rose, I'd satted in myself and was happy to have another close run
    thanks for the rail rose, trev, dagg & waller

ok run in the main
    54/581
    GELDY054£51.53

better in the £1500 speedy BH
    4/40
    GELDY04£110 + £18.75 Head Prizes

and finally i direct-satted into the Thurs SkySports BH
    2/14
    GELDY6722.502Entry to £25k Sky Sports BH or the cash equivalent of £33

• edited December 2013
    Nice cashes chubbers, zoed and geldy

Cash from me in the main.
    waller02020£80.98
    Close to a decent score again.....here is my exit hand. Had to go with it didn't I?? Just ul to run into aces?
    Frogmella Small blind  2500.00 2500.00 79813.62
    SIMON21 Big blind  5000.00 7500.00 45324.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

JRY Fold     
    wasky-180 Raise  10000.00 17500.00 121726.95
    waller02 All-in  68581.46 86081.46 0.00
    Frogmella Fold     
    SIMON21 Fold     
    wasky-180 Call  58581.46 144662.92 63145.49
    wasky-180 Show
    • A
    • A

waller02 Show
    • A
    • Q

Flop

Turn

• J

River

• J

wasky-180 Win Two Pairs, Aces and Jacks 144662.92  207808.41
    Ty to trev, geldy, jj and dale for the rail. (sorry your pom poms couldn't get me to the ft trev lol)
  • edited December 2013
    Hey Chris,

Welcome to the team.
  • edited December 2013
    Well done zoe Geldy and Ryan nice cashes. A little one for me in the 9-15 Deepie. Thanks for rail Rose Martin Geldy Ryan and Trev.

FlyingDagg0 6 £10.21
  • edited December 2013
    made couple bad moves think I played poker far to long today b back 2moz and hopefuly win sumthin decent thanks for the rail trev
  • edited December 2013
    Nice cashes Geldy!  Just the one again for me tonight. Was massive chip leader last 3 but lost to a runner runner flush and an open ended straight draw vs my set!  Also won 3 all in sats out of 8 for the 12k rebuy tonight!

£750 BH
    DoubleAAA03£48.99 + £11.93 Head Prizes3
  • edited December 2013
    Just a quick one.. 

Reading messages and lot of mention of the word 'rail' or 'railing'  could someone tell me what this is please lol.
  • edited December 2013
    railing is just simply, supporting a friend or team mate at the table, with a message or two saying gl, take it down etc.

i hope you are running well chris, on mondays we have a team comp, 3 comps for a fiver is great fun as well DTD MONDAY.

Good luck as always
  • edited December 2013
    note to self - dont play sats when you get in from a 12 hr night shift.

wow i played poorly, having a sleep then trying to get into the main and mini
  • edited December 2013
    railing is just simply, supporting a friend or team mate at the table, with a message or two saying gl, take it down etc. i hope you are running well chris, on mondays we have a team comp, 3 comps for a fiver is great fun as well DTD MONDAY. Good luck as always
    Posted by haylez83
    Congrats on your run in last Mondays DTD's
  • edited December 2013
    WD all on your cashes.Welcome to the team Chris Mc.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited December 2013
    jjjach 0 28 £3.76 Head Prizes 2   cash in bh

Little cash in bh.But a loss.Ah well hope to do better tonight.If i can stay awake.

• edited December 2013
    hey everyone, feels like ages since ive been in here lol

Thanks Irishrose for another donation! you are an absolute legend, thank you very much.

Teddyb, errr i'll stop playing the 7 o clock deepstacks sometime, I guess. But they are fun games, my fave mtts on sky, so will be playing them for the time being.
  • edited December 2013
    thanks for the massages guys n gals. 

just havin a seat at the mastercash table to try the spin up, miby do a wee deepstack mtt as well tonight although feeling quite tired. 

do many people here put  TPT in there name or is that an optional thing.

well thats all for now and gl everyone.
  • edited December 2013
    Nice cashes guys - Heres a couple from me this week, but not played as much due to work.

10K Turbo
    POKERTREV046£36.83
    7.45 Cheepy deepy
    POKERTREV020£2.22
    2K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV024£12.04 + £13.94 Head Prizes3
    No darts for me tonight, so might be ripping up the cash tables - best of luck on the felt tonight guys & girls.