You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Small cash from a £350BH
    waller02018£5.21 + £1.88 Head Prizes1 
    Not playing anymore for a couple of days so have a great Christmas all!!!
  • edited December 2013
    Wow Chris post of the week lol. Maybe delete it?
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Wow Chris post of the week lol. Maybe delete it?
    Posted by FlyingDagg

how to i post the hand without this happning lol
  • edited December 2013
    It doesn't work from the download. If your on the download open forum first then go to "Hand History" in the blue tabs at the top. Find the hand and CandP from there. Should work in IE or Firefox don't know about any other browsers.
  • edited December 2013
    A couple of cashes from me.

21:45 £2 speed
    ZOED02£76.38 Tonights Turbo Main

ZOED072£21.09
    Merry Christmas to all of TPT, I hope you all have a great day tomorrow. I am looking forward to spending some time with my fantastic family . Wishing you all the best xxx

• edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas to the best poker team in the world
  • edited December 2013
    Just want to wish all TPTers a fantastic Christmas.  Won't be on tonight but hope to be back later in the week.

Merry Christmas xx
  • edited December 2013
    Hi, just popped on to wish all TPTrs a Very Merry Christmas and Good Luck over the Holiday Period
  • edited December 2013
    Merry Chritmas everyone, hve a great day.
  • edited December 2013
    All the best guys and gals
  • edited December 2013
    Hi all, very happy Christmas to all TPTers,  and all on sky poker...
    Sorry I aint been around for a while but come the first Monday in Jan I will be entering the DTD  as often as poss..

See you all on the tables. below is a 200 B/H today
          tomred641480001£53.65 + £50.02 Head Prizes11 smirnoff6502£35.15 + £15.20 Head Prizes5 lufc200803£21.74 + £22.95 Head Prizes9 HAMMER26804£17.57 + £10.32 Head Prizes5 billy97405£14.34 + £6.68 Head Prizes3
  • edited December 2013
    Hello I got sent here from my thread looking for a team.
  • edited December 2013

hi all played 2 freerolls the night and done ok in both

steelrod05£3,000 UKOPS Mini

bit unlucky in other finished 10th but had a little bit of cards holding for a change,been on a bit of a bad down swing here is to the up swing hope so.thought I would use some points instead of pounds :)

gl all on the tables
  • edited December 2013
    Posted by Sweetpea66
    Sweetpea our captain doesn't appear to be online tonight but I'm sure he'll add you to the team list as a soon as possible.

Dale TPT vice captain
  • edited December 2013
    WD waller zoe and tomred nice cashes.WD steel and gl in ukops mini.
  • edited December 2013
    A few cashes tonight 

£2.20 £300 rebuy 
    ZOED 0 2 £62.32
    £2.30 £750 Deep Stack Sat 
    ZOED 34000 1 £750 Deep Stack
    £750 Deep Stack 
    ZOED05£67.50
    £2.20 £250 Speed
    ZOED 0 7 £22.56

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas x

• edited December 2013

hi all, took down the 7.45 deep tonight

dangerdai5000001£27.95

also had small cash in the 6.45 bounty

dangerdai015£6.36 + £8.52 Head Prizes3hope you've all had a great xmas and good luck at the tables..
  • edited December 2013
    A few cashes tonight  £2.20 £300 rebuy  ZOED 0 2 £62.32 £2.30 £750 Deep Stack Sat  ZOED 34000 1 £750 Deep Stack £750 Deep Stack  ZOED 0 5 £67.50 £2.20 £250 Speed ZOED 0 7 £22.56 I hope you all had a lovely Christmas x
    Posted by ZOED
    very well done zoed nice cashes ;-)
  • edited December 2013
    Had a bit of a strange one tonight and wondered what other players thoughts were on this situation. I joined a table and a player who I remembered from the other night was constantly goading another player he had a history with. Nothing nasty just saying things like "come and play" and " let's play poker". Eventually our loudmouth lost his stack to him so this player now has a 2/1 chip lead over me in 1st and 2nd and starts telling the rest of us how to play against him, saying he always raises light and he never has it when he shoves. I told him I thought it was bad form to try and get another player knocked out especially when he more or less donked off his own chips to him. The guy was now telling us how to play every hand and I told him he had no right to tell anyone how to play and it was unfair on the other guy who all this time appeared to have chat off. I told him if he carried on I would turn chat off but as it was I went out soon after when  my QQ was beaten by our heros K 10.

I suppose he hasn't broken any rules but I thought it was bad form and moreover bloody annoying with him piping up every hand.
  • edited December 2013
    Had a bit of a strange one tonight and wondered what other players thoughts were on this situation. I joined a table and a player who I remembered from the other night was constantly goading another player he had a history with. Nothing nasty just saying things like "come and play" and " let's play poker". Eventually our loudmouth lost his stack to him so this player now has a 2/1 chip lead over me in 1st and 2nd and starts telling the rest of us how to play against him, saying he always raises light and he never has it when he shoves. I told him I thought it was bad form to try and get another player knocked out especially when he more or less donked off his own chips to him. The guy was now telling us how to play every hand and I told him he had no right to tell anyone how to play and it was unfair on the other guy who all this time appeared to have chat off. I told him if he carried on I would turn chat off but as it was I went out soon after when  my QQ was beaten by our heros K 10.  I suppose he hasn't broken any rules but I thought it was bad form and moreover bloody annoying with him piping up every hand.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

This sounds like a guy I had on my table the other night, cant remember his name,I bust him with aa vs 67 in a 3 bet pot and he flats out of position, he then starts saying I was a fish because a draw had got there on the turn and I stillcalled with the redraw to the nuts with the ace nut fd, yet he seemed to be in every single pot barreling every street with air, then after I bust him he stayed on the rail giving me total abuse.Can you remember his name mate ? he should be named and shamed because this guy is a total utter tool !!!!
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : This sounds like a guy I had on my table the other night, cant remember his name,I bust him with aa vs 67 in a 3 bet pot and he flats out of position, he then starts saying I was a fish because a draw had got there on the turn and I stillcalled with the redraw to the nuts with the ace nut fd, yet he seemed to be in every single pot barreling every street with air, then after I bust him he stayed on the rail giving me total abuse.Can you remember his name mate ? he should be named and shamed because this guy is a total utter tool !!!!
    Posted by K8LOU
    I'll pm you.
  • edited December 2013
    Had a bit of a strange one tonight and wondered what other players thoughts were on this situation. I joined a table and a player who I remembered from the other night was constantly goading another player he had a history with. Nothing nasty just saying things like "come and play" and " let's play poker". Eventually our loudmouth lost his stack to him so this player now has a 2/1 chip lead over me in 1st and 2nd and starts telling the rest of us how to play against him, saying he always raises light and he never has it when he shoves. I told him I thought it was bad form to try and get another player knocked out especially when he more or less donked off his own chips to him. The guy was now telling us how to play every hand and I told him he had no right to tell anyone how to play and it was unfair on the other guy who all this time appeared to have chat off. I told him if he carried on I would turn chat off but as it was I went out soon after when  my QQ was beaten by our heros K 10.  I suppose he hasn't broken any rules but I thought it was bad form and moreover bloody annoying with him piping up every hand.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Hi Dale

I saw most of the chat last night in that particular game.  TBH I found it really strange.  At one point I nearly thought that the 2 of them were "together" and they were happy for either one of them to double up.  Then I thought I was just being daft as they prob really didn't get along (but to be honest I'm still not sure!!).  I did think his ranting and railing was in danger of putting you off your stride..........  I know it would have done to me.

On an aside though - I'm in the UKOPS main game tonight!!  I'd completely forgotten I'd qualified a few weeks ago so I'm chuffed.  It's  a BH game so heres hoping for a few heads.

Good luck tonight all  - hope you all run golden.
  • edited December 2013
    Posted by Sweetpea66
    Hi Trev should be out of the pub by now and on his way back from the north pole.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I'll pm you.
    Posted by FlyingDagg

Ahhh ok mate, cant reply through my pms something is wrong with it. Im not sure if its the same guy but what I will say its absolutly rediclues...............
    GL in ukops tnite all, I have bought in to every event this time as a pose to playing sats because they cost me an arm and a leg last ukops  I only managed to play about 3 or 4 events loosing about 800£ so no more sats for me because I run terrible and play terrible and tilt soooo sooo bad 

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Dale I saw most of the chat last night in that particular game.  TBH I found it really strange.  At one point I nearly thought that the 2 of them were "together" and they were happy for either one of them to double up.  Then I thought I was just being daft as they prob really didn't get along (but to be honest I'm still not sure!!).  I did think his ranting and railing was in danger of putting you off your stride..........  I know it would have done to me. On an aside though - I'm in the UKOPS main game tonight!!  I'd completely forgotten I'd qualified a few weeks ago so I'm chuffed.  It's  a BH game so heres hoping for a few heads. Good luck tonight all  - hope you all run golden.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hmm hadn't thought of that but no I don't think so. I was sharing a table the other day with gobby and he was doing the same thing and I think it was aimed at the same player. I think gobby had said that our hero had bust him with a loose call previouslyand he didn't like it. He obviously has a grudge against him so why not just try and get his chips instead of donking off and expecting others to bust him? He's obviously not good enough lol.

Good luck in the UKOPS tonight Rose and all in Orfy.
  • edited December 2013
    Hey Rose

Good luck! Bring it down:D

Dale, guys like that are funny, best just to wind them up then they start tilting.
  • edited December 2013
    FAO Binrobbed

Your prize for winning DTD
    £11 Re Buy on Wed. 1st Jan.

Are you available to play on this date?
  • edited December 2013
    WD dangerdai nice cashes.Gl in the UKOPS rose.Gl on the tables guys.
  • edited December 2013
    Posted by Sweetpea66
    Hi Sweetpea

TPT would be happy to have you on board.

Welcome to the Team

If you need any help just ask on this thread
  • edited December 2013
    Small win in the £50 freeplay
    TREMAYNE2970001£26