You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited December 2013

Hi all

Have got to thank you all for the rail tonight.  I've never known so much support at the tables.  Too many people to mention - but you were all fantastic.

With your help/encouragement I managed a respectable 4th in the main UKOPS game - 

4th £1721.25

Again - lots of thanks for the support.

Good luck Dale tomorrown (tonight??) in the main - hope you enjoy your game as much as I enjoyed mine tonight.

Thanks TPT - you lot are the best!!
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    THIS SURELY PROVES TPT IS THE BEST for team spirit and support. Over the last day or 2 I have had talks with a certain TPT player who expressed their view that they would like to see me play the UKOPS 40K main event on Sunday. The £110 buy in for this is way out of my BR. This player has always followed myself and jjjach in the deepstacks and said how much they enjoy watching our game and wanted to share some of the good fortune they have had lately. The player has paid for my buy in to the main and also tonights 4K gtd deepstack. I asked them if they minded me posting this and if they preferred I wouldn't name them. They said my call entirely so just to say we all know their contribution and support for TPT has been fantastic and thankyou again for this unbelievable opportunity Irishrose.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Great Gesture Rose - hope you both do very well.

The Team spirit is 2nd to none - I wish you all a Happy & Prosperous new year on & off the tables.
  • edited December 2013
    Great cash Rose - well deserved

Well done on posting your 1st cash too Diminuendo - may there be many more to come - gl
  • edited December 2013
    Very well done, my fave tpter too, Irish Rose! Very well played, very nice result.

Had to come back on to see how you were doing, 4th was phenomenal!

Also very well done to diminuendo, nice cash!
  • edited December 2013
    WD dale steel wheeels and zoe nice cashes.A little cash from deepy.Great cashes dim and rose.As a first winnings post,it's brilliant.More to come very soon.What can i say rose about your cash.Just brilliant.Keep the cashes coming.Gl at the tables guys.jjjach010£4.20
  • edited December 2013

Now that's more like it....i'm back :)

£150 Bounty Hunter

k8cyke    198000    1    £42.32 + £29.08 Head Prizes    11    £8.37

• edited December 2013
    Well done on the cashes guys especially Rose, awsome cash!

I have uploaded my video now for the truthorbluff competition. It'll give you a laugh or two I'm sure!  Hoping I can earn a few of your votes :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-exQ_l4aR8
  • edited December 2013
    Haven't been on for a few days but great to see the cashes keep rolling in. Especially rose, awesome cash wd.....and what a great gesture buying dale into the main, best of luck dale!

Gl at the tables all
  • edited December 2013
    Was amazing to rail rose she is modest and played really well, such an inspiration to a player like myself.

I wish you and all the team the bet of success, I won't be playing much tonight probably try to sat in to a few.

Good luck as always
  • edited December 2013
    Well done Rose you played really well and deserved it, great cash Diminuendo. Nice cashes Zoe K8cyke and Martin. Good luck to all TPTers playing tonight especially those in UKOPS. I can't wait for the big one and I got off to a good start today taking down the 2-20 @2-20. Thanks to Martin for rail.

FlyingDagg230000 1 £34.04
  • edited December 2013
    Nice win dale.

My footy bet just came in for £180 and was very tempted to buy into tonights main.......but have decided against it!

Small cash from  £500 BH
    waller02018£5.03 + £6.56 Head Prizes3
    Gl at the tables all
  • edited December 2013
    Hi all

Great cash last night Diminuendo (from here on typed as Kev if that's ok as my fingers suffer bad spelling lol).  It was awesome watching your final table as you all have the patience of saints.  I'm trying to develop some patience but it's not my natural talent lol.

Great cashes from Dale, JJ, K8cyke, Zoe and Waller aswell.  Also great to see cashes from anyone I may have forgotten!

Hope everyone has a good day/evening/night/ early morning on the tables.

Best of luck to you all xx
  • edited December 2013
    Hi all just thought I would wish everyone luck, I won't be on sky as I satted in to two big comps on another site, 250k deep stack and the 10k turbo ( which I finished top ten a few days ago) best of luck as always, I will be railing later if I finish early
  • edited December 2013
    thought there would be more  people playing free chips for 15minutes ok its bingo to brgin with
    29th dec £50 GTD free buy
    WHEELS71613420001£35freechips102£21shirley0203£14
  • edited December 2013
    Well done on the cashes guys especially Rose, awsome cash! I have uploaded my video now for the truthorbluff competition. It'll give you a laugh or two I'm sure!  Hoping I can earn a few of your votes :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-exQ_l4aR8
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Where do we vote mate?

Beast of an entry lol
  • edited December 2013
    JammyBee - £15,000 UKOPS 22WHEELS7161 - £27.501 SEAT GUARANTEED into the £15,000 UKOPS 2 Rebuy Main Event tonight at 8pm. 1 seat paid for every £55 in the prize pool.
  • edited December 2013
    JammyBee - £15,000 UKOPS 22WHEELS7161 - £27.501 SEAT GUARANTEED into the £15,000 UKOPS 2 Rebuy Main Event tonight at 8pm. 1 seat paid for every £55 in the prize pool.
  • edited December 2013
    good luck everyone at the tables

lost out in both comps got it in a head and yet again failed to win the pot slightly frustrating but hey it will turn around one day
  • edited December 2013
    Small cash in the 8k bounty hunter £50.70

Was running good in both main and mini then had a massive crash when running AK into KK in mini and KK into AA in main within about 5 mins of each other :(

Larson7 still going in main as i type this so fingers crossed the flipmaster comes into play and we see him on ft :)
  • edited December 2013
    WD k8cyke waller dale dim and wheels nice cashes.
  • edited December 2013
    Hey every1 thanks a lot for the rail in the main.

Ended up finishing in 48th place.
  • edited December 2013
    A few cashes from today 

23:30 £11 BH 
    ZOED02£104.86 + £9.38 Head Prizes2
    UKOPS MINI
    ZOED018£37.81

18:30 £2 REBUY
    ZOED05£30.14
    21:45 £2 SPEED
    ZOED012£10
    14:30 £5 BH
    ZOED014£5.44 + £1.88 Head Prizes1
    Thank you Haylez for the rail in the UKOPS Mini

• edited December 2013
    Hi everyone, i was in a few bounty hunters last night for the ukops on a few ocassions i was sure that i was ahead and had the best hand but was forced all in and i folded because i didnt want to put my tournement life on the line, should i be playing more tight and getting it in for a double up or just go with my instints.

i havent played a bh at that level on sky for a good while so maybe i was scared to make the move with the money factor involved, i am on facebook if anyone wants to advice me further.

• edited December 2013
    Hey every1 thanks a lot for the rail in the main. Ended up finishing in 48th place.
    Posted by LARSON7
    very well played larson7, relly guttsy play moving all in around the bubble what a fantastic tatic as everyone was folding, ciping up all the time shame u got called in the end.

impressive effort mate although you didnt cash very well done.

• edited December 2013
    so nearly got in to main last night exit hand was frustrating kk vs a3.
    Ponzi001 - £40,000 UKOPS ME2panda12 - £8,000 UKOPS B/H3STEELCHRIS - £8,000 UKOPS B/H4Omen69 - £8,000 UKOPS B/H5scwuffy54 - £8,000 UKOPS B/H6pockets6 - £8,000 UKOPS B/H7DJCUKKI - £4,000 UKOPS Mini8ASIF711 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini9Alias86 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini10haylez83 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini11skaggen108 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini12POKEY2011 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini13karloss2 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini14aussie09 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini15seager1515 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini16coolace - £4,000 UKOPS Mini17Chans - £4,000 UKOPS Mini18frankel14 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini19val17 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini20irishmal - £4,000 UKOPS Mini21sweetylady - £4,000 UKOPS Mini22GERRARD8 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini23darryn1973 - £4,000 UKOPS Mini24

• edited December 2013
    do we have a page on facebook for TPT,
  • edited December 2013
    Posted by haylez83

yes there is haylez, it wont show up on a search tho i dont think, its a private page, so dale or trev i think will have too add u on facebook.

• edited December 2013
    Posted by haylez83
    Hi haylez I've seen your FB link. I'll add you as a friend and I can also add you to the TPT page. It isn't seeing a load of action but the more we get the more it will probably be used. There's also a Monday DTD page and I can add you to that if you like. That group is very active.
  • edited December 2013
    WD zoe nice cashes.WD larson good effort in main.Gl in DTD tonight guys.
  • edited December 2013
    First day back after christmas, had one of those beautiful sessions heads up where I could do no wrong. Nice little broll boost.

Ready for DTD tonight.

Good luck team