You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited January 2014
    So sorry to hear that Tom.

Sorry guys I missed entering literally by seconds in the team game.  Congrats on winning JJ!
  • edited January 2014
    Sorry to hear that Tom mate :(

WD in the TPT game jjj, you see like i told ya "even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes mate" :)  WD

Couple of cashes from main and mini tonight = £81.27 main, £25.80 mini

GL all
  • edited January 2014
    sorry to hear your news Tom, thoughts are with you and your family x

Cash in the mini 
    ZOED08£95.60
    Good night all x
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    sorry to hear your news Tom, thoughts are with you and your family x Cash in the mini  ZOED 0 8 £95.60 Good night all x
    Posted by ZOED

WP zoe but even more WD for going out with grace after a brutal exit hand
  • edited January 2014
    Hello all, happy new year. Just a short note to say sorry to jjjack, chris, mylena and dangerdai who I was playing with in the TPT game tonight. unfortunately during the game  I got a phone call from Birmingham telling me that my uncle Michael had passed away in hospital and I thought that it was only right that I stop playing out of respect for Mick, As I did not want to put a dampener on the game I thought it best to put it here instead of on the chat box, Again sorry jjjack, chris, mylena and dangerdai. Dermot
    Posted by tomred64
    All the best to you and you family!
  • edited January 2014
    all the best tom to you and your family at this sad time john
  • edited January 2014
    Sorry to hear your news Tom my condolences.

Well done Martin nice win. And thanks to those who played it was quite short notice.
  • edited January 2014

My thoughts are with you and yours Tom! 

Sorry I couldn't make the team game last night, I was running like God at a home game flopping straights and flushes all over the place. Also had Quads twice lol! 

Hoping that form continues into online play...looking good this morning at least, doing well in a BH currently and won a £10 cash pot after flopping a straight flush yay! 

Happy New Year team 

• edited January 2014
    WD zoe and dim nice cashes.Gl at the tables guys.

• edited January 2014
    Sorry to hear your news Tom

Well done to JJ and everyone who cashed & played the TPT Game

Gest of Luck on the Tables tonight everyone

Good luck to me & Larson in the TOTP Game Tonight at 9pm :)
  • edited January 2014
    GL Trev and Larson7 in the TOTP game tonight!
  • edited January 2014
    sorry missed team game last night had family up and sorry to hear news tom tc
  • edited January 2014
    Hey all, just a quick post to ask all of tpt to show our support to doubleaaa with his video in the contest for the ukpc seat. You can see his video under the pokerchat section of the community its pretty awesome !!!
  • edited January 2014
    sorry to hear your dreadful news TOM, i send my best wishes to you and your family
  • edited January 2014
    GL Trev and Larson7 in the TOTP game tonight!
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Good luck trev and larson.Rail FTW.
  • edited January 2014
    so sorry about your loss Tomred, and thank you jjjach for the invite, but i never saw the email, all emails from skypoker go to my husbands account if you wish i can send you my email account,
  • edited January 2014
    Well done doubleaaa on the video, some great rapping going on in it.,  you deserve to win it hands down, good luck mate...
  • edited January 2014
    Thank you all for your kind messages and thoughts at this time.
    Arrangements have been made for 20/01/14 so I will be in BRUM from the 18th to the 22nd and you never know I might meet up with some of you guys and put faces to names,

Again thank you all
  • edited January 2014
    so sorry about your loss Tomred, and thank you jjjach for the invite, but i never saw the email, all emails from skypoker go to my husbands account if you wish i can send you my email account,
    Posted by paige55
      if you wish i can send you my email account,

Yes paige or get the password from your husband and play next month.It will be on the first wednesday of the month.All of TPT will be happy to see you in the tournament.Your choice.

• edited January 2014
    TPT Double in the 7.15 Deepy.........
    rawhand6900001£75.90
    POKERTREV02£45.82
    Also cashed in the TOTP
    POKERTREV05£15
    Thanks for the rail guys especially JJ :) 
  • edited January 2014
    Well done doubleaaa on the video, some great rapping going on in it.,  you deserve to win it hands down, good luck mate...
    Posted by dangerdai
    Haha thanks pal, I gave it my best shot!  Big thank you to those of you who voted for me, hope you enjoyed it.  GL to all TPT members on the felt, here's to 2014 be kind to us all!

Congrats on the cashes Trev!
  • edited January 2014
    Really sorry to hear about your loss tom, my thoughts are with you and your family.

DoubleAAA if you don't win the truth or bluff comp (let me rephrase that, if lambert wins it) then the forum has gone mad (or up lamberts ar se. where it's always been)

Nice cashes all.

Cash from me in the in a £1k BH
    waller0209£15.13 + £12.77 Head Prizes5 
    Mainly playing DYMS this month, trying to get in top 50 for the PS4 comp.

Gl at the tables all
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : WP zoe but even more WD for going out with grace after a brutal exit hand
    Posted by Diminuendo
    Thank you Diminuendo, I thought I was going to be ahead by the way he had been playing but I also had a bad feeling about it and very nearly put it down. I wish I had. It hurt a lot lol.

Just a cash in the £2.20 21:45 speed for me tonight

ZOED03£51.03

Good Night all xxx

• edited January 2014
    Thanks Waller for the kind words and also thank you Zoed for voting, hope it made you smile!  Congrats on the cashes btw!
  • edited January 2014
    Well done DoublesAAA on winning the UKPC seat
  • edited January 2014
    Thank you to those of you that voted for me for the truth or bluff competition.  I'm pleased to announce that I actually managed to win it and will be off to the UKPC finals in feb!  Here's to TPT!
  • edited January 2014
    Thank you to those of you that voted for me for the truth or bluff competition.  I'm pleased to announce that I actually managed to win it and will be off to the UKPC finals in feb!  Here's to TPT!
    Posted by DoubleAAA

well done mate and well deserved too by far the best video. good luck in ukpc final..

• edited January 2014

Congrats AAA. A very worthy winner. Best of luck to you in Notts

• edited January 2014
    Final Team table & Prizes for December DTD League!!

Forum DTD Team League Final Table, Dec Week 5

Team               Runners    Wins  TeamPts  LeaguePts
    Poker Titans        90            3            73        31
    HitSquad Jams    75            1            57        29
    HitSquad Donks   60           4            36        23
    Knight Poker        10            1           19        16
    Dragons                24            1           17        15
    Diamond               19           1            12        13
    Team 51               11            1            2            8
    Team Double         1            -             2            4
    Ninja Plonkers       3            -             0            1

Prizes for Thurs 9th Jan!!!

Poker Titans Win & Win Seat nomination for £33 sky sports BH 8pm

Mini seats 8.30pm Capos/reps pls nominate soonest an available player...
    Poker Titans -
    HitSquad Jams - We Nominate flashjonny TPT
    HitSquad Donks - We Nominate flyingdaggs TPT
    Knight Poker -
    Dragons -

please advise soonest nomination who is available!!

TY & GL,  The Hitman
  • edited January 2014
    Final Team table & Prizes for December DTD League!! Forum DTD Team League Final Table, Dec Week 5 Team               Runners    Wins  TeamPts  LeaguePts Poker Titans        90            3            73        31 HitSquad Jams    75            1            57        29 HitSquad Donks   60           4            36        23 Knight Poker        10            1           19        16 Dragons                24            1           17        15 Diamond               19           1            12        13 Team 51               11            1            2            8 Team Double         1            -             2            4 Ninja Plonkers       3            -             0            1 Prizes for Thurs 9th Jan!!! Poker Titans Win & Win Seat nomination for £33 sky sports BH 8pm Mini seats 8.30pm Capos/reps pls nominate soonest an available player... Poker Titans - HitSquad Jams - We Nominate flashjonny TPT HitSquad Donks - We Nominate flyingdaggs TPT Knight Poker - Dragons - please advise soonest nomination who is available!! TY & GL,  The Hitman
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Nice gesture RV - thank you to you and all your team.

I would like to nominate..........

Pomfrittes - £33 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter Seat
    Chris_Mc - 8.30pm Mini Seat