You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2014
    CMON DOHHHHHHHH

I know you said you can only play every other week but you are one of the few that can win the monthly. I would love the sweat. Any chance?
  • edited March 2014
    Just qualified for the £30K roller tonight from a £5.30 early sat. Feeling up for it too. !st in the early and 5th in the semi. 
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all

Sorry for being awol yesterday but I was a naughty girl and went to live game in Reading instead of playing online.  I'm absolutely shattered from it though as I was ko'd around1.15am in 14th place and apparently the game usually goes on til 3 or 4am??  If I'd known that before hand there is no way I would have entered as it started at 7.30pm with 19k chips, plus 14k chips after 2 hours as add on.  Blinds were completely stupid to me - 25/50 starting and then clock only went up levels every 30 minutes!  Never seen a tourney go up in blind levels so slowly - definately not one for me again.

Nice to see some great results on here again.  I fully expect to see Daiw, Geldy and Zoe take down a few mains in the next few weeks (if not tonight??????).

I'm planning on playing just the roller and the mini tonight as I was lucky enough to win entry to the main.

Good luck all - hope to see you all on some FTs tonight xx
  • edited March 2014
    ty for the good wishes Rose

tourney selection is just as important live as online as you have just discovered

just min cashed a 2day tourney. Having been a small stack for most of the day I regard that as a result.  so with a live cash yesterday as well the run good continues.  Please poker Gods, pretty please, keep it going for a few hours more.
  • edited March 2014
    good luck al tpters in tonights mega roller fingers crossed
  • edited March 2014
    best of luck to all in the main later, hope to be able to rail some deep runs.
  • edited March 2014
    Rose I'm surprised that your surprised about blind levels in live games with the number you've played. I've found 30 mins to be the norm and a 3/4 am finish is far from unusual. Anyway after our little FB chat I've decided to fritter £11 on the mini roller. Good luck all playing the main tonight.
  • edited March 2014
    Good Luck to all TPTers tonight especially evry1 in the 30K Roller

I just missed out in an early £6 direct sat .....lost HU  but won £27.50 for my trouble

sat went on for 2 1/2 hours!!!! 

probably just as well coz I promised I wouldn't play today and only tried to sat in coz Mrs was in bed with a hangover

just  cooked stir fry Dinner and now settling down to watch Woman in Black

MEGA house points ........I HOPE ready for 2moro night and rest of the week

will try and rail later   GLGLGLGLGL

and may the CASH be with you

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    CMON DOHHHHHHHH I know you said you can only play every other week but you are one of the few that can win the monthly. I would love the sweat. Any chance?
    Posted by GELDY
    Hi Geldy.

Is there anywhere I can see the monthly standings for individual players?

I think I came 8th and 6th in my 2 attempts, so I'm not sure I'll be in contention against the guys who have come top 1/2/3 unless it's top 3 scores that count?

I've been off thread all week, that may continue for a while with stuff going on 'irl'.

But there is a good chance I could play tomorrow because of the above. So hopefully I'll see you'z at the tables.

gl tonight all.
  • edited March 2014
    15:30 £5 BH
    ZOED02£51.15 + £28.80 Head Prizes7
    18:20 BH
    ZOED08£10.79 + £7.13 Head Prizes2
    18:30 £2 rebuy
    ZOED07£18.26

Played awful tonight. Good Luck to everyone still in the Roller. Fingers crossed a TPT'er takes it down x
  • edited March 2014
    Freebuy £2,20 Matt237 has finished 2nd and wins £18, and was awarded 2 Poker Points.
    Mini £11 Matt237 has finished 15th and wins £28.50, and was awarded 10 Poker Points.

Bad night for me overall. Made a hero call pre flop in mini but exited in 3 hands, one getting rivered in a huge pot. Thx for rail all and goodluck mr Prawn and Pokey still in the main
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Geldy. Is there anywhere I can see the monthly standings for individual players? I think I came 8th and 6th in my 2 attempts, so I'm not sure I'll be in contention against the guys who have come top 1/2/3 unless it's top 3 scores that count? I've been off thread all week, that may continue for a while with stuff going on 'irl'. But there is a good chance I could play tomorrow because of the above. So hopefully I'll see you'z at the tables. gl tonight all.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    hi dohhhhhhhh

i've had boxster post the monthly spreadsheet in the DTD forum thread.
    i think it is best of three so if you TID and i don't improve you might have it.
    not many are in contention.
  • edited March 2014
    Hi guys matt and pokey deep in mega.Geldy ft 4k bh if anyone about.
  • edited March 2014
    nice results zoe, matt2
    mattprawn & pokey running deep in the roller and are currently top 2
    ty for the rail all

4k BH 6/102
    GELDY06£158.10 + £48.05 Head Prizes2

1k BH 4/63
    GELDY04£63 + £54.16 Head Prizes5
    no luck in the roller, out in 64th but at least it was a freeroll. in addition to the 2 entries already won i played two frenzies today.

GELDY3801201£30k Mega Roller =£110
    GELDY120002£30k Mega Roller =£110

gn all & gl in the DTD tomorrow - TPT FTW

oh, forgot the THS donk-a-fun omaha game
    ricky1970240001£18
    Slykllist02£10.80
    GELDY03£7.20

• edited March 2014
    Preserved for posterity! 31 left in the roller.  chip leading, but sure cant last...

mattprawn265309  POKEY2011184214.50  beaneh164642.75  lyonsbob06163825  MacMonster148468.50
  • edited March 2014
    Out in 14th place.  sob.

Was 3rd or 4th place and had AKs in my hand

KQx on the flop. 2 on the turn.  lost to Q2.  was betting big as well, but called off an all in on the turn.  Guy had bullied me off a number of pots, so thought I was good.  could have got off it following the all in on the turn and probably should have...

Really annoyed with myself.

Thanks for the rail guys.  sorry to have blown it...

Matt

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : hi dohhhhhhhh i've had boxster post the monthly spreadsheet in the DTD forum thread. i think it is best of three so if you TID and i don't improve you might have it. not many are in contention.
    Posted by GELDY
    Just had a gander.

It's the average of your best 3 weeks so I have a squeak of winning a prize at least, I'll try really hard to get in the game tomorrow.

Getting off the ale so (hopefully) should be able to play a lot more night games in the future. Normally way too bladdered to play on by the time mains/minis/rollers/DTD start lol.  :/

Nice run in the mega roller tonight Matt, a really stacked field in the later stages, couldn't have been easy.

cyaz all the morra'.
  • edited March 2014
    Out in 14th place.  sob. Was 3rd or 4th place and had AKs in my hand  KQx on the flop. 2 on the turn.  lost to Q2.  was betting big as well, but called off an all in on the turn.  Guy had bullied me off a number of pots, so thought I was good.  could have got off it following the all in on the turn and probably should have... Really annoyed with myself. Thanks for the rail guys.  sorry to have blown it... Matt 3266.50
    Posted by mattprawn
    Well done m8 dnt b disappointed takes some doing finishing 14th
  • edited March 2014
    Hi all I enjoyed playing in the £30K mega last night and did well for 3 hours. My killer hand was hit Pocket 77 flop cam 7c jc 3d I raised and got re raised I shoved 21K got called and he hit the his 5th club for a flush. I was gutted so far and so so long and out.
  • edited March 2014
    Can anyone answer this. I qualified for the £30K mega roller for £5.30. I got registered into the tourny after finnishing 5th in the semi. Could I have cashed in that £110 buy in fee. ??? If yes how would I do it. Its just that someone on one of the tables I was watching commented that he did that.

• edited March 2014
    Can anyone answer this. I qualified for the £30K mega roller for £5.30. I got registered into the tourny after finnishing 5th in the semi. Could I have cashed in that £110 buy in fee. ??? If yes how would I do it. Its just that someone on one of the tables I was watching commented that he did that.
    Posted by three33320
    yes - but only if you have already registered into it
    so if you win a seat as well you get paid the value of it (as you are not allowed to be in it twice)
    you can then deregister your initial entry and be refunded for that

without the above if you deregister a sat-based entry you just lose it

wp in it last night - your exit hand looks standard - you got it in good and got outdrawn
  • edited March 2014
    nice results zoe, matt2 mattprawn & pokey running deep in the roller and are currently top 2 ty for the rail all 4k BH 6/102 GELDY 0 6 £158.10 + £48.05 Head Prizes 2 1k BH 4/63 GELDY 0 4 £63 + £54.16 Head Prizes 5 no luck in the roller, out in 64th but at least it was a freeroll. in addition to the 2 entries already won i played two frenzies today. GELDY 380120 1 £30k Mega Roller =£110 GELDY 12000 2 £30k Mega Roller =£110 gn all & gl in the DTD tomorrow - TPT FTW oh, forgot the THS donk-a-fun omaha game ricky1970 24000 1 £18 Slykllist 0 2 £10.80 GELDY 0 3 £7.20
    Posted by GELDY
    Well done geld nice cash
  • edited March 2014
    THIS WEEKS MTT TOTAL   £5767.83

GRAND TOTAL                £55046.15

2013  £161766.23

• edited March 2014
    A BIG Welcome to our newest team member.................

bigbob7213

Fairly new to Sky Poker & a close relative of our very own Vice Captain FlyingDagg - so i'm sure it won't take long to point him in the right direction.

Hopefully our Vicey can teach him everything he knows and we will have him ripping up the tables in no time :)
  • edited March 2014

Tonight is Monday Forum DTD Night. - LINKS Below....................

DTD1 - 7.15pm

DTD2 - 7.45pm

DTD3 - 8.30pm

Also...Post your name in the Monday Forum DTD hread in "Poker Chat" section - HERE

TPT have already CRUSHED it this Month, so no pressure tonight, just go out there and enjoy yourself = Nuff Said :)

Next Month (APRIL) we will see HitJams & HitDonks merge as ONE and they will be entering the April Forum DTD once again as (THS) Team Hitsquad - Personally I suggested we call them "JammyDonks" from now on but i'm not so sure they were as keen on that name as me lol.

So next Month they will be a stronger force, but have no fear the TITANS Are Here and are always up for the battle.

Best of Luck out there TITANS - TPT Rule!!!

• edited March 2014
    Welcome to the team bigbob7213.WD great cashes and gl in DTD tonight.
  • edited March 2014
    Thanks GELDY for your reply to my question. That is what I thought mate. If your playing tonight very good luck and the same to all other TPT members.
  • edited March 2014
    Welcome to the team bigbob7213 (I think we've met), have sent you a private message.

Good luck all in DTD and other games too
  • edited March 2014
    good luck to one and all tonight and welcome to the team bigbob

especially in DTDs

I've quald for Main 2nite for once ( hope I last more than 1/2 hour) and defo wont be able to play 4 tables at the same time !!!!!!!!!!!

looking forward to Wednesday night even though its my daughter (MISTY's) birthday

Now you know where my alias is from

GLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGL

.....and may the CASH be with you all

=)
  • edited March 2014
    just playing the main & mini now
    gl all and partic DOHHHHHHHH's quest for a DTD monthly top spot

one to report from earlier
    £200 gtd rebuy 1/22
    GELDY1200001£122.50
    and a main event frenzy - took cash as my entry was last week's DTD winners prize
    GELDY280001£10,000 B/Hunter = £33